PDA

View Full Version : What's worse: Getting blown out or losing a close game?

Mr. Miyagi
10-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Which makes you feel worse:

Getting blown out by a team you knew the Bills should lose to,

or

Losing a close game to a team you felt the Bills should beat?

Novacane
10-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Neither. I don't get upset when they lose anymore.

Mr. Miyagi
10-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I asked this question to a Packer fan when they lost to Indy that week, and we got blown out by the Pats.

Now I know how it feels both ways.

streetkings01
10-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Rather get blown out..............at least you know you had no chance. Losing a close one you find yourself pulling your hair out over coulda, woulda, shoulda scenarios.

imbondz
10-21-2012, 07:14 PM
I asked this question to a Packer fan when they lost to Indy that week, and we got blown out by the Pats.

Now I know how it feels both ways.

cause this is your first year watching football?

it depends who we get blown out by. getting blown out by the pats a few weeks ago hurt way more than today. today sucked too tho.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 07:19 PM
Blown out.

Football is entertainment. While losing sucks any way you slice it, at least a close game is entertaining.

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Tough to answer. Realistically, losing a close game is better because at least there are some positives you can take out of it. In the moment, though, getting blown out feels better. Sometimes it's not your day and sometimes you lose to a better team. It sucks, but it's easier to accept than pissing away a winnable game.

Thurmal
10-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Blowout is better. Close games with the Bills suck either way. Losing is absolutely deflating, winning is more of a relief (rather than joy) that they didn't have enough time to blow it. Those close wins used to be the best.

Ed
10-21-2012, 08:20 PM
It's all the same to me at this point. Losing is losing and the playoffs don't care about scores or stats. We're one step closer to missing the playoffs again.