PDA

View Full Version : Wannstedt the latest Bills coach that absolutely refuses to make in-game adjustments

Thurmal
10-21-2012, 07:34 PM
This guy keeps running the same defense that has proven to be terrible and REFUSES to change it. We watched two games, back-to-back no less, where the other team scored 42 consecutive points, and he changed absolutely NOTHING. What is he worried about? That we'll do worse? That the other team will average 15 yards/per play rather than 13? I know that Wannstedt knows more about football than I'll ever know, but I still have a few suggestions:

-- How about a blitz every once and awhile? The Bills generate no pass rush, and the LBs are useless in pass coverage anyway, so why not blitz them? How about a CB or safety blitz?
-- Give McKelvin a shot over A. Williams and Searcy a shot over G. Wilson.
-- Let Merriman play more. Could he be less effective than Mario Williams? At least he looks to be trying.
-- Put Barnett back at MLB. He was a good player last year so, in typical Bills fashion, they move him to a new position. Is it imperative that Sheppard is on the field?
-- If Mario keeps no-showing, sit his ass down for a few series in favor of Carrington or Spencer Johnson.

These ideas may sound dumb but, like I said before, what's the worst that could happen?

BertSquirtgum
10-21-2012, 07:36 PM
This team doesn't deserve the fans it has. So loud at the game today and those bums couldn't hang on to the win for us. **** them.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, Wannstedt needs to be fired tomorrow. Promote Bob Sanders and then maybe we will see somebody mix the defense up.

Novacane
10-21-2012, 07:37 PM
In game adjustments? He won't even make game to game adjustments. The 4 man rush has not been working all year long. A williams has sucked all year long. What he's doing isn't working yet he keeps doing the same thing. He's either an arrogant ******* or an idiot.

BertSquirtgum
10-21-2012, 07:53 PM
In game adjustments? He won't even make game to game adjustments. The 4 man rush has not been working all year long. A williams has sucked all year long. What he's doing isn't working yet he keeps doing the same thing. He's either an arrogant ******* or an idiot.

Both

gebobs
10-22-2012, 03:44 AM
This guy keeps running the same defense that has proven to be terrible and REFUSES to change it. We watched two games, back-to-back no less, where the other team scored 42 consecutive points, and he changed absolutely NOTHING. What is he worried about? That we'll do worse? That the other team will average 15 yards/per play rather than 13? I know that Wannstedt knows more about football than I'll ever know, but I still have a few suggestions:

-- How about a blitz every once and awhile? The Bills generate no pass rush, and the LBs are useless in pass coverage anyway, so why not blitz them? How about a CB or safety blitz?
-- Give McKelvin a shot over A. Williams and Searcy a shot over G. Wilson.
-- Let Merriman play more. Could he be less effective than Mario Williams? At least he looks to be trying.
-- Put Barnett back at MLB. He was a good player last year so, in typical Bills fashion, they move him to a new position. Is it imperative that Sheppard is on the field?
-- If Mario keeps no-showing, sit his ass down for a few series in favor of Carrington or Spencer Johnson.

These ideas may sound dumb but, like I said before, what's the worst that could happen?
Sit Dareus.

RedEyE
10-22-2012, 06:35 AM
Who cares at this point? Season is over. I'd rather see Wanny hold his position to put this team in a better draft position.

Night Train
10-22-2012, 06:39 AM
Dareus is obviously in a fog after his brothers death and is doing nothing. Mario Williams is invisible. Sheppard cannot tackle or get off his blocks. George Wilson is totally lost at Safety. Aaron Williams should be tried at Safety next year to save his career.

Kyle Moore looks like he should be playing more. The heck with Merriman.

coastal
10-22-2012, 06:42 AM
Dareus is a w f u l and if I were the Bills, Id sit down with him and ask if be needs to go on IR (mental) for the rest of year.

And have him come back prior to offseason programs and tell the organization whether he's got the heart to come back or not.

its all mental with him right now... And if u keep running him out there to fail... He will and we will never get him to produce again.

RedEyE
10-22-2012, 06:56 AM
The ****ty thing is I bet that anyone of these guys will probably kill it when they move on to a better team.