PDA

View Full Version : 5 step plan this OS

Cali512
10-21-2012, 11:02 PM
1. Bring back Polian and fire Nix. Have Whaley as GM and Polian as consultent and in charge of FA scouting
2. Clean House-Hire Andy Reed as HC, and he picks his staff. Could try to get Jim Johnson to come here and work with his D and Mario and Anderson.
3. Resign Byrd and Urbik and keep Merriman. Trade Aaron Williams. Cut Kelsay and possibly Mark Anderson
4. On Offense Sign Wes Welker
5. Defense- Draft QB, trade up if you need to. Sign Daryl Tapp and DRC from Philly. Draft Tyrone Mathieu or Eric Reid. Sign LBs Daryl Smith

Phillys probably going to clean house. Andy Reid has had success in the NFL but hasnt lately but alot of the blame is Vick and the Offense turning the ball over. Andy Reid could help this team. Polian in the interview someone posted said that he would return if he felt it was a good situation and the terms were good. He also said its not his say its Ralphs and they could veto the idea. Also said a few times well see. So i think as a last effort for Ralph. Bringing back Polian could happen. We need a vet WR like Welker and he would be a very good weapon for Andy Reid. Mathieu and Reid are both amazing hard hitting safeties

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 11:03 PM
I'll just comment on your signature. Spot on for this thread.

kingJofNYC
10-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Definitely need to resign Merriman.

The defense had fire in its eyes with him in the lineup. That pregame speech was incredible!

IlluminatusUIUC
10-21-2012, 11:11 PM
LMAO at drafting Tyrann Mathieu. The guy was already a risky prospect based on his size before he got cut from the team for being a drug addict and took the year off from football. He may never play again.

Cali512
10-21-2012, 11:13 PM
LMAO at drafting Tyrann Mathieu. The guy was already a risky prospect based on his size before he got cut from the team for being a drug addict and took the year off from football. He may never play again.

**** i didnt know that. I thought he was injured and thats why he didnt play this year. I thought he was amazing when id watch him, damn that sucks.

kingJofNYC
10-21-2012, 11:15 PM
He's a good football player. Here's what will happen with Mathieu. He'll get drafted in the 4th round by the Patriots, turn his life around, and win defensive player of the year.

If the Bills draft him he'll end up in prison.

cookie G
10-21-2012, 11:20 PM
Getting Jim Johnson would be awesome too, considering he's been dead since 2009.

It would be an NFL first.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-21-2012, 11:21 PM
He's a good football player. Here's what will happen with Mathieu. He'll get drafted in the 4th round by the Patriots, turn his life around, and win defensive player of the year.

He's the size of Roscoe Parrish. He's certainly a fun player to watch, but if you're expecting him to go out there and be a hard-hitting enforcer he won't last 4 seasons in the NFL.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 11:27 PM
Getting Jim Johnson would be awesome too, considering he's been dead since 2009.

Well a real corpse can't be much worse than what we got now.

Mouldsie
10-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Horrible thread

Crisis
10-22-2012, 01:59 AM

Why stop there? What's Vince Lombardi up to these days?

gebobs
10-22-2012, 03:46 AM
Sign Otto Graham!

YardRat
10-22-2012, 05:57 AM

I bet our defense would do better than they have under Edwards and Wannstadt.

coastal
10-22-2012, 06:13 AM
If you build it, they will come.

X-Era
10-22-2012, 06:18 AM
1) Fire Wanny. Hire someone who can defend against TE's and intermediate routes in the middle and seems.
2) Draft a QB
3) Replace Sheppard. Draft someone like Manti Te'o or sign a legit starter.
4) Replace Barnett
5) Add another WR

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-22-2012, 06:26 AM
Move the team to LA where they will immediately win the Super Bowl

ZAZusmc03
10-22-2012, 07:57 AM
Why can't the Bills just go out and take a chance on a stud college coach (like a Harbaugh) instead on constantly grabbing these ****tard retreads. That's what I want to see. I'd rather see us take a shot on a great college coach than go back to getting an old **** on his 10th attempt at being successful as a coach.

Night Train
10-22-2012, 08:05 AM
1. Bring back Polian and fire Nix. Have Whaley as GM and Polian as consultent and in charge of FA scouting
2. Clean House-Hire Andy Reed as HC, and he picks his staff. Could try to get Jim Johnson to come here and work with his D and Mario and Anderson.
3. Resign Byrd and Urbik and keep Merriman. Trade Aaron Williams. Cut Kelsay and possibly Mark Anderson
4. On Offense Sign Wes Welker
5. Defense- Draft QB, trade up if you need to. Sign Daryl Tapp and DRC from Philly. Draft Tyrone Mathieu or Eric Reid. Sign LBs Daryl Smith

1. Polian is in his 70's. Too old and the reason he was fired in Indy was his son Chris was pissing off Irsay. His son is part of any deal he accepts.
2. "Reid" is drama and Jim Johnson died 2 years ago. Read the papers.
3. Merriman isn't doing anything either. Kyle Moore looks better.
4. Welker is brittle and not coming here.
5. QB first, 2-3 LB's after.

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 08:05 AM
You lost me at "Trade Aaron Williams." That's like trying to sell a CD boom box on eBay. No one else wants your used garbage any more than you do.

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Why can't the Bills just go out and take a chance on a stud college coach (like a Harbaugh) instead on constantly grabbing these ****tard retreads?

Answer: about $2 million a year that comes straight out of Ralph's pocket.

DynaPaul
10-22-2012, 08:23 AM
We already had a corpse for a head coach, Dick Jauron, so Jim Johnson is out. Also, you forgot to mention getting Moorman back. That was a boneheaded maneuver to cut him and put this Powell guy in. Do you think that Moorman would have shanked that punt with the game on the line? It's stupidity like that which has caused me to never have faith in this coaching staff again.

Jeff1220
10-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Spurrier, Saban, Petrino, Erikson, Davis, June Jones, Bobby Ross, etc.
Guys with college HC success rarely translate to the NFL. Jimmy Johnson and (to a lesser extent, Harbaugh) is the exception rather than the rule.

The King
10-22-2012, 09:47 AM

Jim Johnson died in 2009

IlluminatusUIUC
10-22-2012, 09:49 AM
Jim Johnson died in 2009

Apparently, so did Mario Williams.

THATHURMANATOR
10-22-2012, 10:03 AM

HAAAAAAAAAaa This post made me LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Jim Johnson died in 2009

HOLY S
I thought so but I just thought I was thinking of the wrong guy.....

ServoBillieves
10-22-2012, 10:11 AM
You lost me at "Trade Aaron Williams." That's like trying to sell a CD boom box on eBay. No one else wants your used garbage any more than you do.

Strangely enough, I just sold a Jane's Addiction "Just Because" single CD for $15. As stated in the Mathieu-to-Patriots theory, if we traded Williams for... oh let's say a 7th, he would turn in to Nnamdi as a Raider 2.0 and we would draft a punter with the 7th pick to dress on game-day, therefore having 4 kickers. If this made no sense to anyone, I'm just thinking along the lines of how Chan, Buddy, and Ralph's medium think.

Cali512
10-22-2012, 09:46 PM
I feel stupid. I didnt know Jim Johnson died

Demon
10-22-2012, 11:44 PM
I'll just comment on your signature. Spot on for this thread.

LMAO

Generalissimus Gibby
10-23-2012, 12:29 AM
The Gibby Plan:

1) Get Ralph Wilson to sell the team to a consortium of Toronto and Buffalo businessmen
2) Hire Andy Reid
3) Draft Geno for QB
4) cut Mario
5) the rest of the plan by the OP seems good enough.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-23-2012, 12:32 AM

Sure, but he really couldn't be all that much worse than Wanny.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 02:14 AM
**** i didnt know that. I thought he was injured and thats why he didnt play this year. I thought he was amazing when id watch him, damn that sucks.

You are clearly not in the same reality that we all live in. Please stop doing drugs.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 02:19 AM
1) Hire Chip Kelly.