PDA

View Full Version : It's gotten to the point....

SABURZFAN
10-22-2012, 04:56 PM
where i don't even feel like arguing with anybody on here anymore. i'm just completely drained. more drained than my feud with the Lossman Lickers. yesterday's game was something that i can't describe. after the Bills stopped them on 4th down, i KNEW that they were going to run the ball and force Tennessee to spend their timeouts. even if it were a 3 & out, i would have been happy with a punt that resulted in a touchback and them starting at the 20. i KNEW that this was going to happen. the defense had momentum and i KNEW they would hold on to win this game. Fitz was having a great day band i was ready to come in here and battle with the Fitz Lickers. it was going to be a great start into the Bye week and..... WTF??????? WTF??????? WHY THE **** DID THEY THROW THE BALL???????????? YOU GOTTA BE ****ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF???????

Lone Stranger
10-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Gailey is somehow infatuated with the passing attack despite having the best pair of RB's in the league and despite having a mediocre Qb. I share your disillusionment. MY brother, also a dedicated fan, is now ready to part with his season tickets(his group has 12).

Ed
10-22-2012, 05:12 PM
There's really no point in arguing with each other. We're not the ones that suck and there's nothing we can do to change it.

Skooby
10-22-2012, 05:14 PM
We're a passing team with a bad QB, so what did you expect?

SABURZFAN
10-22-2012, 05:16 PM

at least we still have your mom. :snicker:

SABURZFAN
10-22-2012, 05:22 PM

in all seriousness, it shouldn't have come down to Fitz passing in the end.

Turf
10-22-2012, 05:24 PM
The only thing Gailey didn't do was go into the wildcat. The guy seriously has no clue. We're running roughshod over these guys, and he goes away from it.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2012, 05:28 PM
The only thing Gailey didn't do was go into the wildcat. The guy seriously has no clue. We're running roughshod over these guys, and he goes away from it.

my point exactly!!!!!! WTF????

Cntrygal
10-22-2012, 05:36 PM
There's really no point in arguing with each other. We're not the ones that suck and there's nothing we can do to change it.

This is the best statement I've read yet.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2012, 05:41 PM

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :couch: :snicker:

SABURZFAN
10-22-2012, 05:45 PM

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :couch: :snicker:

that was "Jim Jones with Kool Aid." not me. :snicker: