PDA

View Full Version : Trick or treaters nigtmare...

gebobs
10-23-2012, 03:52 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh...can someone correct the thread title please.

SABURZFAN
10-23-2012, 04:45 PM
i saw that yesterday and laughed my ass off.

YardRat
10-23-2012, 06:33 PM
:rofl:

BillsFever21
10-23-2012, 06:40 PM
I know the feeling of this picture. I had season tickets for about 10 straight years up till a few seasons ago. I would buy two tickets and go to the games with a friend or family member.

It got to the point about 5 years into it that I had trouble even giving tickets away halfway through the season. Not only was I eating the cost of the ticket because I couldn't find ANYBODY to buy it they still didn't even want to go when I offered them the ticket for free just for somebody to go with.

It got harder and harder to recoup half of my money back and to even find somebody who would take the ticket for free that I finally said the hell with it. It wasn't worth it anymore. When you're offering people a free ticket to the game that they didn't have to drive to and all they had to do was give me $20 to help split gas and parking and still couldn't find somebody to take the ticket many times that is pathetic.

As it got closer to Sunday I would even tell them not to worry about splitting the gas and parking money and they still didn't want to go. It wasn't even worth their time to go for free and spend maybe $20 or so inside the stadium and it's not like they didn't have the money. Nobody wanted to even go watch this abysmal team for free. A lot of them had never even been to a game before but didn't want to go watch this team play a meaningless game.

When that happened I always had to resort to taking some fat chick for free that would always go just because she liked the Bills and knew once I was drunk I wouldn't care what she looked like.

gebobs
10-23-2012, 06:46 PM
When that happened I always had to resort to taking some fat chick for free that would always go just because she liked the Bills and knew once I was drunk I wouldn't care what she looked like.
Oh gawd. How low we have sunk.

OLDSRIP
10-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Hey Billsfever, you sure the fat girl didn't feel sorry for you??

Just kidding!

BillsFever21
10-24-2012, 03:09 PM
It made it worth it I guess while I was driving home. You wouldn't have known there was anybody else in the car unless you were inside of it.

SpikedLemonade
10-24-2012, 05:48 PM
I know the feeling of this picture. I had season tickets for about 10 straight years up till a few seasons ago. I would buy two tickets and go to the games with a friend or family member.

It got to the point about 5 years into it that I had trouble even giving tickets away halfway through the season. Not only was I eating the cost of the ticket because I couldn't find ANYBODY to buy it they still didn't even want to go when I offered them the ticket for free just for somebody to go with.

It got harder and harder to recoup half of my money back and to even find somebody who would take the ticket for free that I finally said the hell with it. It wasn't worth it anymore. When you're offering people a free ticket to the game that they didn't have to drive to and all they had to do was give me $20 to help split gas and parking and still couldn't find somebody to take the ticket many times that is pathetic.

As it got closer to Sunday I would even tell them not to worry about splitting the gas and parking money and they still didn't want to go. It wasn't even worth their time to go for free and spend maybe $20 or so inside the stadium and it's not like they didn't have the money. Nobody wanted to even go watch this abysmal team for free. A lot of them had never even been to a game before but didn't want to go watch this team play a meaningless game.

Other then the fat chick, I had the same experience from 2000 to 2005.

It was a 3 hour drive and got to the point that I could not give the tickets away.