PDA

View Full Version : Mario Williams: I don't care about anyone's expectations

Skooby
10-23-2012, 05:05 PM
We as fans care & spent our money to help pay your beyond bloated wage:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/23/mario-williams-i-dont-care-about-anybodys-expectations/

SABURZFAN
10-23-2012, 05:07 PM
gutless.... no heart.

SABURZFAN
10-23-2012, 05:08 PM
he's the poster boy of what this team REALLY is.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 05:13 PM
What a piece of ****.

Skooby
10-23-2012, 05:14 PM
I'd IR him on that injury & do a settlement at a later time, it's a nice way of saying that we no longer have any expectations for you as well.

Extremebillsfan247
10-23-2012, 05:17 PM
He's being honest. I give him credit for that. Pay me 100 million bones and see if I care what people think. lol

Skooby
10-23-2012, 05:28 PM
He's giving the fans the finger in that statement, his personal expectations mean 0 if they don't translate on the field. I can say I had the best intentions in a business venture, it doesn't hold water in any court in the land.

Skooby
10-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Mario's performance up to this point has been abysmal & we as fans can only judge what's been presented on the field. It isn't like I'm not pointing out facts because I watch the Buffalo Bills & the highest paid Bills player / defensive player ever has big shoes to fill. I don't expect him to be perfect but average would be acceptable, he's cant seal a ziploc bag much less the edge right now.

kingJofNYC
10-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Best DE in football!

Buffalogic
10-23-2012, 05:48 PM
In Monday's press conference Gailey was trying to defend Mario by saying he sometimes gets 'chipped' by a tight end or running back. A laughable excuse to be sure, so the reported followed up with 'Aren't the good players supposed to fight through that?' and Chan got mad and snippy and refused to answer the question. It was hilariously pitiful!

Beebe's Kid
10-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Mitch, weren't you the guy who refused to leave your computer while he was in town? Didn't you nearly go for a walk in the lake because somebody tweeted something about him going to visit another team?

I am not saying that I wasn't excited, but this is pathetic. It's not just you, Mitch...I remember plenty of people talking about it constantly, and I was checking back to see if there was news or not, as well. It was an exciting time.

It is just sort of funny to see how unhappy everybody is when they got exactly what they wanted...now everybody that was involved with that signing is stupid and should be fired. Most of us would have been fired by these standards, and the most of the people who were skeptical would never have been hired, because they would never sign anybody...

The Mario move was well-intentioned, but hasn't worked out. It is a little ironic that all of our decent defensive players have disappeared as well...in one thread we realize that and blame the system...then there is another thread blaming Mario.

U mad, bros?

DraftBoy
10-23-2012, 07:22 PM
He shouldn't care.

EricStratton
10-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I forget, did Mario hold a gun to anyone's head to get the contract he signed?

I've always found it hard to be mad at a player for the money they make, no one forces the team to make the deal.

Skooby
10-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Mitch, weren't you the guy who refused to leave your computer while he was in town? Didn't you nearly go for a walk in the lake because somebody tweeted something about him going to visit another team?

I am not saying that I wasn't excited, but this is pathetic. It's not just you, Mitch...I remember plenty of people talking about it constantly, and I was checking back to see if there was news or not, as well. It was an exciting time.

It is just sort of funny to see how unhappy everybody is when they got exactly what they wanted...now everybody that was involved with that signing is stupid and should be fired. Most of us would have been fired by these standards, and the most of the people who were skeptical would never have been hired, because they would never sign anybody...

The Mario move was well-intentioned, but hasn't worked out. It is a little ironic that all of our decent defensive players have disappeared as well...in one thread we realize that and blame the system...then there is another thread blaming Mario.

U mad, bros?

My expectations were very high & it was very exciting to get what looked like a prize catch in the FA market. I was glued to all media devices & admit that him coming to Buffalo looked like a huge move, call me a fish in the ocean. We all had high-expectations of his play, hoping for a better day. Him getting injured in any way or having a problem is a team issue, without a doubt.

Mario telling the fans that their complaints are meaningless to him now, now that's a different line crossed by him. Who is he to tell me that my opinion doesn't matter, we as the fans are the millions that support the team & how I feel is how I feel. If it doesn't bother him that the fans are upset with his current play, he's clueless. He's then part of the problem instead of part of the solution, which makes him a liability instead of an asset.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 07:51 PM
I blame Mario sucking on the Bills currently employing the worst defensive coordinator known to the football world.

Skooby
10-23-2012, 07:55 PM
I blame Mario sucking on the Bills currently employing the worst defensive coordinator known to the football world.

This post might be your best, it's right now in a nutshell.

feldspar
10-23-2012, 08:08 PM
He shouldn't care.

If he has ZERO pride, then he shouldn't care.

That's like saying that an actor shouldn't care about what his audience thinks about his performance...an audience that pays money to see that performance.

What Mario did here was just insult the entire fan-base. "He doesn't care about what we think" was entirely insulting.