PDA

View Full Version : Breakdown of Bills D against Titans.

kingJofNYC
10-24-2012, 12:26 PM
http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2012/10/24/the-tape-never-lies-bills-defenders-simply-arent-executing-and-theyre-failing-as-a-unit/

jdbillsfan
10-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Not sure the coverage was Gilmore's fault. He stayed with the deep WR because Justin Rogers seemed lost. Gilmore couldn't cover both players.

kingJofNYC
10-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Not sure the coverage was Gilmore's fault. He stayed with the deep WR because Justin Rogers seemed lost. Gilmore couldn't cover both players.

During the game I thought the same exact thing, kind of feel the same way. Whatever the coverage call was, someone ****ed up, most likely Rogers since he was ****ing up all game. Noticed that Gilmore was pissed after the play.

Ingtar33
10-24-2012, 04:19 PM
During the game I thought the same exact thing, kind of feel the same way. Whatever the coverage call was, someone ****ed up, most likely Rogers since he was ****ing up all game. Noticed that Gilmore was pissed after the play.

This, is in a nutshell what's wrong with the defense. A lot of guys leaving their assignments to cover for other guys... or trying to play someone else's assignment. You see this all over the field every game for the bills.

Doing this is just as bad as not doing your assignment at all. Gilmore might have been trying to cover for Rogers, but it was HIS man who caught the ball. If i was the head coach I would have ripped Gilmore a new ******* after that play.

The problem with the defense is half the guys don't trust the other guys. Until they just buckle down and do their own damned job, that lack of trust will never go away.

Defense can't work unless your players are disciplined, play within themselves, and do their ****** job. When guys freelance the whole scheme falls to hell. they're playing like a bad college defense right now, it's embarrassing to watch. hell, I've seen far more disciplined college defenses, with a fraction of the talent the bills field look better on game-day then this abortion.

Turf
10-24-2012, 09:59 PM
And where are the coaches......