PDA

View Full Version : Honey Badger Arrested

DraftBoy
10-25-2012, 05:48 PM
http://www.wafb.com/story/19918447/former-lsu-stars-arrested-on-drug-charges

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -
Four former LSU football players were arrested Thursday on drug-related charges, officials said.

Jordan Jefferson, Tyrann Mathieu, Karnell Hatcher, and Derrick Bryant were all charged with marijuana-related offenses, police said.

WAFB's Jim Shannon and Kiran Chawla first reported the arrests at 5pm Thursday, quoting law enforcement sources.

Mathieu and Jefferson were charged with Simple Possession of Marijuana, Hatcher was charged with 2nd Offense Simple Possession of Marijuana and Bryant was charged with Possession With Intent to Distribute Marijuana, Baton Rouge police later confirmed. All four men will be booked into to the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison.

YardRat
10-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Simple possession shouldn't be that big of a deal. Wish the kid would get his **** together, though...I'd like to see him play at the next level.

DraftBoy
10-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Simple possession shouldn't be that big of a deal. Wish the kid would get his **** together, though...I'd like to see him play at the next level.

Well the report has changed, sounds like an ex-teammate may be taking the full fall. But a meteorologist initially broke the story so it could be 100% legit.

MidnightVoice
10-26-2012, 07:52 AM
I wasn't arrested