PDA

View Full Version : Where are all of the Homers? The Optimists?

Mike
10-28-2012, 11:44 PM
I wounder what happened to all of the positive homers? Where did all of you guys go?

Here is the advantage of bing a realist. You are aware enough as not to be too disappointed or surprised. And when the **** hits the fan, you dont go off the wast side. For the realists, even when the team goes 2-14 like the Colts did last year, its not the end of the world. You see how things can and should be changed. The reason why you see this is because your grounded in reality. You see that Lee Evens is a one trick pony and that Poz is nothing but average and that Peters might be difficult to replace. You see the problem with not resigning Greer and for sure you fully understand why Brady is great and why Lossman is not even good enough to the ball boy in NE. You fully realize and understand the difference between a great FO and the Bills FO and the difference between hiring a good coach and not so good coach. The reason why you see and know all of this is because you are not seeing things emotionally, your are not allowing your rose colored glasses to paint a prettier picture. The best part about being a realist, you can enjoy the wins more. You have a higher capacity to appreciate a winner and realists are not fair weather fans. Many of the Homers lose interest when their team starts poorly, however the realists are not surprised and they stick around for the entire season...

Jeff1220
10-29-2012, 12:20 AM
Honestly, if there is anyone that can be positive or optimistic about this crapbag of a team now, I'd be amazed, dumbfounded, perplexed, befuddled, shocked, at a loss...etc.

Historian
10-29-2012, 05:26 AM
I understand the reason behind this thread, unfortunately, we all share in this misery.

Personally, I wouldn't call anybody out for being wrong about the Bills...even after year 13 of being ****ty.

We all want them to succeed so badly, it tends to cloud the judgement.

:(

Night Train
10-29-2012, 06:05 AM
Your threads are self serving & basically terrible. My 11 year old keeps telling me she's always right also. Wifey and I laugh.

I perceive you no different.

YardRat
10-29-2012, 06:29 AM
I'm a realist for the most part, but there is always a little bit of homer in me, hoping for the best, and there always will be.

better days
10-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Well, as an optimist, I am right here, can't wait for the next game. All you whiners can stop watching the Bills if you like, but I will get together with fellow Bills fans on Sunday & win or lose we will all have a good time, watching the game, cheering, eating, drinking & enjoying each others company. We will all go home happy if the Bills win & disappointed if they lose.

And you whiners can not enjoy a win more than an optimist because you will call that win a fluke & expect the next loss. We will enjoy the win for what it is, a WIN. We will take the games one at a time, watching every one & enjoy the wins when they come. If the season ends at 3-13 we optimists know it is not the end of the World & will look forward to changes to come next year when we will cheer for the Bills again.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-29-2012, 07:09 AM
I'm emotionally detached from this team. I used to care, but then sometime in early 2009 I checked out. Then I made the mistake of going to the Chiefs opener at Arrowhead last year and saw us win 41-7. After that game, I saw us start out 5-2 and my passion for the Bills came back and then I saw them return to form. Fortunately this year we got thumped three times in our first five games and during the fourth quarter of the Pats game I checked out again (they stopped trying and I stopped caring, see how that works. Seriously, I would have remained passionate about them even with the same score provided they had shown some effort). So now, I'm pretty much emotionally detached from the Bills. I support them in much the same way I support the Kansas City Royals. I still watch the games, but I don't get emotionally involved. If they win well that's nice. If they lose well same old Bills. Also, I haven't purchased a Royals shirt since 1995 and have not been to a Royals game since 1999 (of course they lost to the Houston Astros 3-2). In the same spirit I am not buying any Bills related item or going to any new Bills game until they show that they are interested in winning. I will still watch them, but I just repeat to myself that its just a game and I should really just relax.

Extremebillsfan247
10-29-2012, 07:42 AM
I wounder what happened to all of the positive homers? Where did all of you guys go?

Here is the advantage of bing a realist. You are aware enough as not to be too disappointed or surprised. And when the **** hits the fan, you dont go off the wast side. For the realists, even when the team goes 2-14 like the Colts did last year, its not the end of the world. You see how things can and should be changed. The reason why you see this is because your grounded in reality. You see that Lee Evens is a one trick pony and that Poz is nothing but average and that Peters might be difficult to replace. You see the problem with not resigning Greer and for sure you fully understand why Brady is great and why Lossman is not even good enough to the ball boy in NE. You fully realize and understand the difference between a great FO and the Bills FO and the difference between hiring a good coach and not so good coach. The reason why you see and know all of this is because you are not seeing things emotionally, your are not allowing your rose colored glasses to paint a prettier picture. The best part about being a realist, you can enjoy the wins more. You have a higher capacity to appreciate a winner and realists are not fair weather fans. Many of the Homers lose interest when their team starts poorly, however the realists are not surprised and they stick around for the entire season...
Your definition of realist is wrong. This post doesn't make you a realist, it makes you a pessimist. Just saying.

mrbojanglezs
10-29-2012, 07:43 AM
What a joke of a thread

ServoBillieves
10-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Mike, you really should make more threads. You never make enough and your insight and magnificent handling of the English language are so underrated.

I'm not a ****ing optimist/pessimist/realist/whateverist, I'm a FAN. This isn't life or death, I'm not betting on these games looking for financial gain, if anything I take a hit in the pocket book from this.

FAN. If they win, great! If not, I'll watch another game. Yes I'm a diehard Bills fan. Yes I usually am optimistic, but I call it being a football fan with a favorite team that doesn't wish for the worst or mope during the week when he has 0 control.

BertSquirtgum
10-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Honestly, if there is anyone that can be positive or optimistic about this crapbag of a team now, I'd be amazed, dumbfounded, perplexed, befuddled, shocked, at a loss...etc.

I would be embarrassed for them as well.

BuffaloWingEater
10-29-2012, 02:41 PM
the buffalo bills have lobotomized all of us into staring off into the corner will drool and snot dripping from our faces.

THATHURMANATOR
10-29-2012, 03:32 PM

WHO CARES?
Why start this thread?

YEAH MIKE TOLD US SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
10-29-2012, 03:33 PM
sounds like this thread hit a nerve with some people.

Mr. Miyagi
You tell him Thurm.

These are the guys who are nowhere to be found when they're wrong.

YardRat
:gobills:

SABURZFAN
10-29-2012, 03:36 PM
You tell him Thurm.

and the same guys whining are the same guys who piss and moan about Op, Hurkey, and a few others. :rolleyes:

Novacane
10-30-2012, 08:19 AM
You tell him Thurm.

The problem is they haven't been wrong for over 10 years

OpIv37
10-30-2012, 08:27 AM
WHO CARES?
Why start this thread?

YEAH MIKE TOLD US SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Really Thurm?

When people state the truth about this team, you tell them to shut up and call them "negative nancies." Then when they turn out to be right, you say "WHO CARES?"

Come on, man.

gebobs
10-30-2012, 08:34 AM
Your definition of realist is wrong. This post doesn't make you a realist, it makes you a pessimist. Just saying.
For Bills fans, the distinction is rather muddied.

THATHURMANATOR
10-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Really Thurm?

When people state the truth about this team, you tell them to shut up and call them "negative nancies." Then when they turn out to be right, you say "WHO CARES?"

Come on, man.

Yeah really. Nothing is more DOUCHY than people that are all "I TOLD YOU SO"

Maybe only thing douchier is starting a thread about it.

I care about the fact that the team blows trust me.

What I don't care about is the person in general douchily beating his or her chest telling everyone. "hey look at me.... I WAS RIGHT" almost happy that they were.

You feel me?

OpIv37
10-30-2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah really. Nothing is more DOUCHY than people that are all "I TOLD YOU SO"

Maybe only thing douchier is starting a thread about it.

I care about the fact that the team blows trust me.

What I don't care about is the person in general douchily beating his or her chest telling everyone. "hey look at me.... I WAS RIGHT" almost happy that they were.

You feel me?

No.

Because if more people could see the truth and agree with the "realists" or the "negative nancies" in the first place, there would be no need for the "I told you so's."

But some people always tell the ugly truth about the team. They get trashed and called "negative nancies" and accused of not being real fans, not enjoying wins, etc. Then they turn out to be right. Then the next time they tell the ugly truth about the team, they get trashed AGAIN.

That's why you get the "I told you so" threads. If people could pull their heads out of their asses and just see the reality of this team from the beginning, there would be no need for the "I told you so" threads.

And BTW, why weren't you complaining about the "I told you so" threads from the homers after the AZ win?

Pinkerton Security
10-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Here's the only positive about being a realist...

Hm. Well. You post a lot! And about the same thing! And when the team does poorly you can say "I told you so". Congrats Mike, on being an awesome human!

stuckincincy
10-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Be a pessimist. Any surprise is uplifting, by definition. Optimists should be drowned in a half-full swimming pool. Pragmatists should be eliminated in the most cost-effective way.

THATHURMANATOR
10-30-2012, 11:14 AM
No.

Because if more people could see the truth and agree with the "realists" or the "negative nancies" in the first place, there would be no need for the "I told you so's."

But some people always tell the ugly truth about the team. They get trashed and called "negative nancies" and accused of not being real fans, not enjoying wins, etc. Then they turn out to be right. Then the next time they tell the ugly truth about the team, they get trashed AGAIN.

That's why you get the "I told you so" threads. If people could pull their heads out of their asses and just see the reality of this team from the beginning, there would be no need for the "I told you so" threads.

And BTW, why weren't you complaining about the "I told you so" threads from the homers after the AZ win?

Fine Op you are my new hero. You told me so and now I know and my head is out of the sand...

I was on hiatus during the AZ game. I don't like them WIN OR LOSE. THEY SUCK (I told you sos that is)

Great..... So now that I know how can I personally fix the team and it's problems....? Help me out here.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm. Well. You post a lot! And about the same thing! And when the team does poorly you can say "I told you so". Congrats Mike, on being an awesome human!

Exactly... YUCK

BOO TO THIS THREAD BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OpIv37
10-30-2012, 11:15 AM

and here's the piece that people like you miss: Someone like Mike (or me) posts something. People challenge it, people disagree with it, but it turns out to be true. And it keeps affecting the team week in and week out, so when discussing the team realistically, it keeps coming up. Then people like you accuse us of being "negative nancies" or being repetitive. Then when we turn out to be right, you complain about "I told you so" threads.

And it's all because you don't want to hear the reality of the team in the first place.

Joe Fo Sho
10-30-2012, 11:32 AM
and here's the piece that people like you miss: Someone like Mike (or me) posts something. People challenge it, people disagree with it, but it turns out to be true. And it keeps affecting the team week in and week out, so when discussing the team realistically, it keeps coming up. Then people like you accuse us of being "negative nancies" or being repetitive. Then when we turn out to be right, you complain about "I told you so" threads.

And it's all because you don't want to hear the reality of the team in the first place.

Regardless of who was right or who was wrong, the 'I told you so' thread starters are attention whores. There's no need for an entirely new thread showing that you were right.

THATHURMANATOR
10-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Regardless of who was right or who was wrong, the 'I told you so' thread starters are attention whores. There's no need for an entirely new thread showing that you were right.

EXACTLY!!!! My entire point summed up.

I will even say Yes realists you were correct and have been for years!!!

HAMMER
10-30-2012, 11:49 AM
It's not the content Op, it's the douchey, know it all, crusader of doom delivery.

SABURZFAN
10-30-2012, 05:48 PM
it has just come to the point where i don't have to tell anybody "i told you so." they already know. :birds:

BillsFever21
10-30-2012, 06:41 PM
The homers will come out of the closet the next time we win a game. Even if we're 4-6 after that win they will say we will sweep the rest of the schedule and make the playoffs. They will also say the rest of us are idiots for not believing in them.

BertSquirtgum
10-30-2012, 07:31 PM
I used to be a homer. It was much less fun because I was constantly being let down.

better days
10-30-2012, 07:36 PM

Well, this reminds me of a GREAT old Blues tune by Alvin Lee & Ten Years After: " I May Be Wrong But I Won't Be Wrong Always"

christhebillsfan783
10-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah, thats great tell people off that actually wanted to see their team be competitive. Glad your getting you get to say I told you so and we still suck, does it really make you feel that much better? We are all miserable because this team upset us yet again. No need to rub it into eachothers faces. We are all Bills fans the pointless bickering is ridiculous. We suck again isnt that enough punishment?

Mike
10-31-2012, 05:15 AM
No.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD.

ONLY THINGS TO ADD
1) WHEN I AM WRONG -LIKE I WAS AGAINST CAM NEWTON- I GLADLY EAT CROW AND YES THERE WERE 'I TOLD YOU CAM NEWTON WAS GOING TO BE GOOD' THREADS (I dont care so much about rubbing it in, I just feel trashed. Every FOCKING time I threw something out there, it was like some of you were attacking objectivity for no reason. I came out a full year before Lynch was traded and you Homers attacked me like no end only to later support the same move after his value already depreciated. You Poz loving Whitner Fans that miss Lee Evans and still think JP Lossman was the 3rd Best Bills QB ever. You dumb mother****ers...)
2) Why are the HOMERS acting LIKE A BUNCH OF GIRLS. NO REALLY, YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT YOU CAN TAKE, GIVE ME A BRAKE. You can criticize someone in posts and threads but god forbid they did the same thing.
3) LAST THING ABOUT THE HOMERS: ARE YOU BOYS REALLY ARE NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL??? To have a conversation or are you here to be one sided? To be CHEERLEADERS? ITs Obvious YOUR THE JILLS, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT SEPARATE CHEERING FOR THIS TEAM FROM BEING OBJECTIVE.

4) LASTLY, THIS IS NOT MY ENGLISH CLASS, I DONT PROOF READ WHAT I WRITE AND I DONT CARE TO. I COULD CARE LESS IF I MISUSE OR MISSPELL A WORD OR TOO OR IF USE THE WRONG THEIR... THE HOLE POINT OF THESE THREADS AND POSTS IS TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS AND IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE IDEAS AND NOTIONS I AM TRYING TO COMUNICATE THE QUALITY WITH WHICH THEY ARE WRITTEN IS IRRELAVENT. THIS IS NOT AN ACCADEMIC SETTING SO IF ALL YOU HAVE FOR AN ARGUMENT IS AN AD HOMONYM, SOME SORT OF LOGICAL FALACY OR ATTACKING GRAMAR/PUNCTUALITY/SPELLLLLLING THEN YOU DONT HAVE AN ARGUMENT AT ALL..

..NOW IF YOU LIKE TALKING ABOUT GRAMAR AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE GO TO AN EGLISH LANGUAGE FORUM AND THEN YOU CAN DEBATE PUNCULITY AND GRAMMER ALL DAY LONG

Mike
10-31-2012, 05:28 AM
**** Now next time the BILLS FO hires Charley Dickens or Dumb and Dumber I hope that there isnt some sort of BLIND loyalty and optimism because its a new body with a new pulse in there only to once again be disappointed a few short years later. I hope that your optimism and homerism does not blind to seeing the Chan#4 is just another Chan. How does the saying go, "the more things change the more they stay the same". Now if REAL change comes, if the Bills actually hire competent FO Men and make Genuine strides towards becoming competitive you will even see the 'Realist' say as much.

If the Bills drafted RG3 most of the realists would applaud the move as one in the right direction versus getting Fitz... There is a qualitative difference, between getting a BS player with potential and getting a real player that is already there and the realists know what it is. If they are optimistic then there is reason to be so, and if not, then obviously not.

Joe Fo Sho
10-31-2012, 07:43 AM
**** Now next time the BILLS FO hires Charley Dickens or Dumb and Dumber I hope that there isnt some sort of BLIND loyalty and optimism because its a new body with a new pulse in there only to once again be disappointed a few short years later. I hope that your optimism and homerism does not blind to seeing the Chan#4 is just another Chan. How does the saying go, "the more things change the more they stay the same". Now if REAL change comes, if the Bills actually hire competent FO Men and make Genuine strides towards becoming competitive you will even see the 'Realist' say as much.

If the Bills drafted RG3 most of the realists would applaud the move as one in the right direction versus getting Fitz... There is a qualitative difference, between getting a BS player with potential and getting a real player that is already there and the realists know what it is. If they are optimistic then there is reason to be so, and if not, then obviously not.

What the **** do you care if people are optimistic?

OpIv37
10-31-2012, 08:04 AM
Yeah, thats great tell people off that actually wanted to see their team be competitive. Glad your getting you get to say I told you so and we still suck, does it really make you feel that much better? We are all miserable because this team upset us yet again. No need to rub it into eachothers faces. We are all Bills fans the pointless bickering is ridiculous. We suck again isnt that enough punishment?

There's a difference between hope and expectations. We all WANT the team to be competitive, but we can't always get what we want. That's what it always comes down to: people wanting to hold on to the delusion that the team will be competitive for as long as possible.

Some people get this bizarre view that the people who say "negative" things about the team say it for the sake of being negative, that somehow they don't want wins or aren't "fans" because they don't drink OBD's Kool-aid. But in reality, no one is like that. Some of us just call it as we see it. When a team is as bad as the Bills, there is going to be a LOT more bad then good. That's just the unfortunate reality. If I thought the team was good enough to be 12-4, I'd say that.

Of course, next comes the "well, it's the repetition. Why do we constantly have to hear about the bad?" Well, this message board exists to discuss the team. Unfortunately, the team does a poor job of correcting problems, and the same problems plague the team week in and week out, and often year in and year out. So, there is going to be a lot of complaining and a lot of repetition because it's the only way to discuss this team realistically until OBD sucks it up and starts making some changes.

Pinkerton Security
10-31-2012, 08:54 AM

Heres the point that people like you dont get...Realists simply enjoy the "I told you so threads wayyyyy too much. You guys must have been let down way too many times in your life because apparently the thought of being optimistic and then being let down is terrifying. I dont have optimism so that when the Bills win, I can gloat...I simply enjoy it when they do. REALISTS actually seem to relish the thought of the team doing badly so that they can hop on here and talk about how badly the Bills have done. Trust me, I don't think the Bills are good right now and I know the reality, I am just not the type of person to harp on negativity time and time again, which is what I think most realists do and truly enjoy doing. "Realism" and negativity are one the same as far as sports fan are concerned.

OpIv37
10-31-2012, 09:31 AM
Heres the point that people like you dont get...Realists simply enjoy the "I told you so threads wayyyyy too much. You guys must have been let down way too many times in your life because apparently the thought of being optimistic and then being let down is terrifying. I dont have optimism so that when the Bills win, I can gloat...I simply enjoy it when they do. REALISTS actually seem to relish the thought of the team doing badly so that they can hop on here and talk about how badly the Bills have done. Trust me, I don't think the Bills are good right now and I know the reality, I am just not the type of person to harp on negativity time and time again, which is what I think most realists do and truly enjoy doing. "Realism" and negativity are one the same as far as sports fan are concerned.

This is completely wrong.

Realists call it as they see it. Being let down has nothing to do with it. Realists can be optimists when there is a reason for optimism. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any real reason for optimism with this team since this message board has been in existence. The homers like to pigeon-hole the realists as "negative nancies," but in reality the homers have no idea how the realists will act when optimism is warranted, because it simply hasn't happened yet.

And your last two sentences are contradictory. When the team sucks this bad, realism and negativity ARE the same thing because the reality sucks. No one can do anything about that or change it. But this message board exists to discuss the team. That means discussing the negatives, as they are what define the team right now. And it's the same problems week in and week out with this team, year in and year out. But then when people try to discuss that, they're "harping on the negative?" Please. Don't get mad at the realists for discussing all the problems with this team. Get mad at Ralph and OBD for not fixing them. You're shooting the messenger.

Joe Fo Sho
10-31-2012, 09:37 AM

I've never really understood why people complain on the internet, it's so worthless.

Pinkerton Security
10-31-2012, 09:43 AM
This is completely wrong.

Realists call it as they see it. Being let down has nothing to do with it. Realists can be optimists when there is a reason for optimism. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any real reason for optimism with this team since this message board has been in existence. The homers like to pigeon-hole the realists as "negative nancies," but in reality the homers have no idea how the realists will act when optimism is warranted, because it simply hasn't happened yet.

And your last two sentences are contradictory. When the team sucks this bad, realism and negativity ARE the same thing because the reality sucks. No one can do anything about that or change it. But this message board exists to discuss the team. That means discussing the negatives, as they are what define the team right now. And it's the same problems week in and week out with this team, year in and year out. But then when people try to discuss that, they're "harping on the negative?" Please. Don't get mad at the realists for discussing all the problems with this team. Get mad at Ralph and OBD for not fixing them. You're shooting the messenger.

Your post would make sense if you focused on the positives once in a while, which strangely are real too, which you dont. Ever. So no, you're wrong Colonel Sanders.

OpIv37
10-31-2012, 09:49 AM
Your post would make sense if during the off-season of when we win, you focused on the positives, which you dont. Ever. So no, you're wrong Colonel Sanders.

See, here's the thing: being objective has nothing to do with focusing on the positives or focusing on the negatives. It has to do with looking at all the factors surrounding the team and coming up with the most realistic possible prediction. Focusing on the positives or focusing on the negatives won't accomplish that.

Unfortunately, like I already said, the team sucks. There are far more negatives than the positives. We are 3-4 with 3 blowout losses and a 4th quarter collapse at home against a below average team. The negatives are what's defining this team. That's the reality. And when people try to point that out, we get "waaaaahh, you're not focusing on the positives." Please.

BertSquirtgum
10-31-2012, 12:56 PM
My pessimism about the Bills is pretty much a defense mechanism because of all the disappointment over the past 12 years. I try to find reasons to be optimistic. Then the Bills come out and take a big **** on my fandom.

justasportsfan
10-31-2012, 01:07 PM
:bigwave:

THATHURMANATOR
10-31-2012, 01:09 PM

ONLY THINGS TO ADD
1) WHEN I AM WRONG -LIKE I WAS AGAINST CAM NEWTON- I GLADLY EAT CROW AND YES THERE WERE 'I TOLD YOU CAM NEWTON WAS GOING TO BE GOOD' THREADS (I dont care so much about rubbing it in, I just feel trashed. Every FOCKING time I threw something out there, it was like some of you were attacking objectivity for no reason. I came out a full year before Lynch was traded and you Homers attacked me like no end only to later support the same move after his value already depreciated. You Poz loving Whitner Fans that miss Lee Evans and still think JP Lossman was the 3rd Best Bills QB ever. You dumb mother****ers...)
2) Why are the HOMERS acting LIKE A BUNCH OF GIRLS. NO REALLY, YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT YOU CAN TAKE, GIVE ME A BRAKE. You can criticize someone in posts and threads but god forbid they did the same thing.
3) LAST THING ABOUT THE HOMERS: ARE YOU BOYS REALLY ARE NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL??? To have a conversation or are you here to be one sided? To be CHEERLEADERS? ITs Obvious YOUR THE JILLS, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT SEPARATE CHEERING FOR THIS TEAM FROM BEING OBJECTIVE.

4) LASTLY, THIS IS NOT MY ENGLISH CLASS, I DONT PROOF READ WHAT I WRITE AND I DONT CARE TO. I COULD CARE LESS IF I MISUSE OR MISSPELL A WORD OR TOO OR IF USE THE WRONG THEIR... THE HOLE POINT OF THESE THREADS AND POSTS IS TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS AND IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE IDEAS AND NOTIONS I AM TRYING TO COMUNICATE THE QUALITY WITH WHICH THEY ARE WRITTEN IS IRRELAVENT. THIS IS NOT AN ACCADEMIC SETTING SO IF ALL YOU HAVE FOR AN ARGUMENT IS AN AD HOMONYM, SOME SORT OF LOGICAL FALACY OR ATTACKING GRAMAR/PUNCTUALITY/SPELLLLLLING THEN YOU DONT HAVE AN ARGUMENT AT ALL..

..NOW IF YOU LIKE TALKING ABOUT GRAMAR AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE GO TO AN EGLISH LANGUAGE FORUM AND THEN YOU CAN DEBATE PUNCULITY AND GRAMMER ALL DAY LONG

WHO CARES?

BertSquirtgum
10-31-2012, 02:26 PM

ONLY THINGS TO ADD

If you could care less, that means you care. If you couldn't care less, then you wouldn't care.

Joe Fo Sho
10-31-2012, 02:35 PM
If you could care less, that means you care. If you couldn't care less, then you wouldn't care.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Didn't you read the end of his post? If you want to discuss his 'GRAMMER' you're supposed to go find an 'Eglish Language Forum,' of which there must be an abundance of on this whole innanet thang.