PDA

View Full Version : Floyd looks terrible

Cali512
10-29-2012, 09:43 PM
Glad we didnt draft the guy, hes not good. He looks lost and plays like a mix of Devin Thomas and James Hardy. Doesnt try for passes, runs horrific routes, doesnt go full speed, doesnt know most plays, and drops passes. I wanted him but im glad we dodged that bullet. He literally stopped playin on a play. It was 3rd and 5 and Az ran a screen play, as soon as the RB caught it, Michael Floyd started walking back like nothing was going on. Like it was pre-post play. Ive never seen anything like it

DraftBoy
10-29-2012, 09:51 PM
WR's often taking the longest to adjust, trying to judge a rookie off just 8 games is quite premature.

Cali512
10-30-2012, 07:48 AM
WR's often taking the longest to adjust, trying to judge a rookie off just 8 games is quite premature.

Yes but hes not even putting the effort. Last one off the ball, doesnt fully run his routes, drops everything. Nothin seems good bout him so far

Ingtar33
10-31-2012, 12:21 AM
setting aside whether flyod is a bust or not... not taking an OT in the first round... or at all in the first 2 days last year's draft is killing the cards. I remember them not taking OL being the biggest shock of the first round last year.

Best arguments for taking need i've seen to date. the 2012 Cardinals, and 2012 Eagles

Mouldsie
10-31-2012, 12:34 AM
I did not like him but I agree it's too early to determine.

kingJofNYC
10-31-2012, 01:35 AM
setting aside whether flyod is a bust or not... not taking an OT in the first round... or at all in the first 2 days last year's draft is killing the cards. I remember them not taking OL being the biggest shock of the first round last year.

Best arguments for taking need i've seen to date. the 2012 Cardinals, and 2012 Eagles

Two good Guard prospects as well, so even if they didn't have an OT graded high, they could have done something to shore up the interior OL. They draft RBs early and give them no help, remember another team doing that quite frequently!

jdbillsfan
10-31-2012, 02:34 PM
There are wideouts showing promise early, like Kendall Wright, Josh Gordon. Would obviously rather see that at this point, then a WR like Floyd who hasn't shown anything.

Mike
11-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Floyd is having a very good game today...

The AZ WR are pretty good. Only if they had an O-Line....