PDA

View Full Version : Hairston likely to start...

X-Era
11-03-2012, 07:18 AM
Hairston will likely start at RT and will go up against arguably the leagues best pass rusher these days.

Should be a huge test.

I think our OL is underrated and I think Hairston is one of the most underrated of the group. I expect Hairston to hold up well. It will be fun to watch.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Bills-wary-of-Texans-Mega-Watt/d971dc1b-10f7-4167-b42d-b03bd24ceae1

THATHURMANATOR
11-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Does this mean that Cordy Glenn is back?

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2012, 11:58 AM

Both Glenn and Urbik are back.

The last buffalo fan
11-03-2012, 12:06 PM

It is what I just read.

mikemac2001
11-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Just keep his hands down... i see 5 batted passes from watt this game

X-Era
11-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Yes, Hairston is replacing Pears on the right side.

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Pears didn't travel with the team according to my v-text. Something wrong with his hip.

X-Era
11-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Pears didn't travel with the team according to my v-text. Something wrong with his hip.Personally, I'm good with Hairston replacing Pears as the starter for good.

Ed
11-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Personally, I'm good with Hairston replacing Pears as the starter for good.
Me too. I like Pears as depth and think his salary is still reasonable as a backup, but he just doesn't have much upside and I don't think he's looked as good as he did last year.

I think Hairston has played well and is simply more talented than Pears, but his play has been totally overlooked because of the teams struggles and everyone's frustration with the D, Fitz, Gailey, etc.

Skooby
11-03-2012, 10:58 PM
We're getting healthier.

mush69
11-04-2012, 05:21 AM
Hairston, Glenn and Urbik coming back should bode well for our running game this week. Hopefully Chan will be running the ball more today, got to control the clock against the Texans and keep there offense off the field.

kishoph
11-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Hairston, Glenn and Urbik coming back should bode well for our running game this week. Hopefully Chan will be running the ball more today, got to control the clock against the Texans and keep there offense off the field.

I'm hoping the same, Houston's tough against the run (0 rushing TD's allowed) although Chris Johnson did run for over 140 yards, but I'm afraid Chan will abandon the running game too soon if it doesn't have success right away. Houston really hasn't faced many good offense's this year, other than Green Bay, who blew them out and Denver who was within a TD for the win, but ran out of time. Having Glenn and Urbik back could be big, if Gailey continues to feed Spiller and Jackson the ball.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/kishoph/pic2.jpg

better days
11-04-2012, 07:40 AM
I'm hoping the same, Houston's tough against the run (0 rushing TD's allowed) although Chris Johnson did run for over 140 yards, but I'm afraid Chan will abandon the running game too soon if it doesn't have success right away. Houston really hasn't faced many good offense's this year, other than Green Bay, who blew them out and Denver who was within a TD for the win, but ran out of time. Having Glenn and Urbik back could be big, if Gailey continues to feed Spiller and Jackson the ball.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/kishoph/pic2.jpg

The Bills have to pound the ball, & control the clock to have a shot at winning this game. I think CJ & Fred can get the job done with a healthy OL.

Goobylal
11-04-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm hoping the roll Fitz out and have him scramble, and that Wannaclue finally BLITZES.

bigbub2352
11-04-2012, 09:04 AM
good he is better than pears