PDA

View Full Version : Mario Wrist Injury-Torn Ligament

DraftBoy
11-04-2012, 09:58 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8592362/mario-williams-buffalo-bills-de-had-torn-wrist-ligament-source?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams was playing with a torn ligament in his wrist that made it like he was playing with one arm, according to a team source.

Explains the loss of power, and inability to consistently win the one on one battles.

gr8slayer
11-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Might not sound like much, but a wrist injury is a big deal when you make your living fending people off with your hands.

YardRat
11-04-2012, 10:02 AM
I would assume he's still going to be wearing some kind of cast or wrap today.

coastal
11-04-2012, 10:49 AM
What an utter crock of unadulterated crap!

Who's the team source? What ligament was torn?

And since when does a surgically repaired ligament not require loss of playing time?

SquishDaFish
11-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Just admit it Coastal you need to take it easy and give the guy some slack. Maybe you go try to push off 300+ guys with 1 arm.

djjimkelly
11-04-2012, 11:02 AM
i had wrist surgery earlier in the year to remove a ganglion cyst from my wrist

long story short its been 6 months and id say im at about 80% only but getting better rapidly the last month or so

i feel for mario and i hope he had way better doctors then me which im sure he did

coastal
11-04-2012, 11:04 AM
I don't need to do anything except express my opinion.

heres my opinion...

Slim
11-04-2012, 11:08 AM
What an utter crock of unadulterated crap!

Who's the team source? What ligament was torn?

And since when does a surgically repaired ligament not require loss of playing time?

I am starting to think your wife is cuckolding you with Mario Williams.

BertSquirtgum
11-04-2012, 11:14 AM
I am starting to think your wife is cuckolding you with Mario Williams.

He doesn't have a wife.

Slim
11-04-2012, 11:17 AM
He doesn't have a wife.

I heard he was married when he lived in Houston a few years back....

coastal
11-04-2012, 11:21 AM
What's the matter guys?

having trouble admitting that not only was I bang on about Mario but that I have a hot blonde, spinner massage therapist MILF for a wife too?

Slim
11-04-2012, 11:28 AM
What's the matter guys?

having trouble admitting that not only was I bang on about Mario but that I have a hot blonde, spinner massage therapist MILF for a wife too?

To each their own.

Saying you were on "bang" with Mario doesn't help.

Skooby
11-04-2012, 11:29 AM
What's the matter guys?

Did you finally get her leaking blow-hole fixed ?

coastal
11-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Here's a question for you.. assuming Mario did indeed have a torn ligament that was surgically repaired.

What do the Bills stand to gain by running him out there less than two weeks after this alleged surgery?

jamze132
11-04-2012, 11:39 AM
If he had a torn ligament, he wouldn't be on the field.

SquishDaFish
11-04-2012, 11:43 AM

You know this from experience? The docs these guys have and the cast I think he could. Story doesnt say which ligament or much of anything else

- - - Updated - - -

What's the matter guys?

The type of blowup doll you have is not of our business. Keep that **** to yourself.

Slim
11-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Here's a question for you.. assuming Mario did indeed have a torn ligament that was surgically repaired.

What do the Bills stand to gain by running him out there less than two weeks after this alleged surgery?

Fantastic question. I have no idea.

I have not been a fan of Mario's play in Buffalo, and I have very realistic expectations for him. I watched him play quite a bit in Houston, and he isn't the same player right now. I don't think his body is failing him and that why he's playing badly. And I also don't think he forgot how to play football. Something is causing him to play below his normal level of play, maybe it's his wrist, maybe its coaching, maybe he doesn't have the drive anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the matter guys?

Try not to pop a hole in her.

coastal
11-04-2012, 12:00 PM
I wonder how cute people will think Mario and his wrist injury is when we lose Levitre or Byrd or both this coming offseason.

- - - Updated - - -

The type of blowup doll you have is not of our business. Keep that **** to yourself.go **** yourself **** for brains.

DraftBoy
11-04-2012, 12:01 PM
I would assume he's still going to be wearing some kind of cast or wrap today.

I believe he will continue to.

DraftBoy
11-04-2012, 12:03 PM

Normally I would agree, but this is the same team that played a QB for weeks that had a somewhat serious ribs injury.

- - - Updated - - -

Well we already know this org has a propensity to disregard injuries if they think it helps them.

coastal
11-04-2012, 01:23 PM
So far Mario has the play of the game!

without his timely sack, were likely to go down 14-0... And it's a very different game then.

do that one more time next half and help the Bills pull off the upset, and I'll back off.

SquishDaFish
11-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Coastal is COOL YEA!

coastal
11-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Coastal is COOL YEA!
And smart.