PDA

View Full Version : Fitzpathetic

Mr. Miyagi
11-04-2012, 02:48 PM
This guy SUCKS. Really really badly.

And why do we put the game in Fitzpathetic's arm every time? Are have Freddie and Spiller and we go one dimensional every game when we're donw by 10 points. Duh.

LVGrown
11-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Why the ***** is this guy running around without the ball tucked away? Every time he takes off I cringe because he holds the ball in his TINY hand and runs around waving it everywhere!

BertSquirtgum
11-04-2012, 02:57 PM
I really can't blame Fitz anymore. It's Chan fault for playing him. We all know Putzputrid sucks so why is he still starting?

Mr. Pink
11-04-2012, 02:59 PM
The splits were 27 passes 13 runs while the game was STILL a one score contest.

That is absurd. Idiotic. Unimaginable. Deserving to lose.

jamze132
11-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Worst coached team in the league. I'm officially on the fire Chan, Nix, and whoever the **** else bandwagon.

I knew we weren't going to win today. I just wanted to see some improvement from the team and I saw absolutely none. Same ****, different Sunday.

Bulldog
11-04-2012, 03:02 PM
How about starting the half with three straight passes?

BertSquirtgum
11-04-2012, 03:02 PM
The splits were 27 passes 13 runs while the game was STILL a one score contest.

That is absurd. Idiotic. Unimaginable. Deserving to lose.

and guess what Spillers average was? 6.5 yards per carry. Gailey needs to be fired tomorrow.

Crisis
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
CJ Spiller is so grossly underused it's pathetic.

Mr. Pink
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
How about starting the half with three straight passes?

How about only calling 3 running plays total in the second half?

ServoBillieves
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Buddy already said Chan's job is safe... and that's it for me.

I'm not dealing with this **** anymore. Not this season, not 2013. This team is officially ****ed, and when Ralph dies, we will see them in LA or Canada, and we will forever be that team that could never get it right.

Mr. Pink
Or the fact that was a close game throughout, we called 54 total offensive plays.

THIRTEEN were designed runs. 13!

BertSquirtgum
CJ Spiller is so grossly underused it's pathetic.

Why did they waste the draft pick on him if they weren't going to use him. This team is so mismanaged that it makes me sick.

Bulldog
11-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Or, how about not going for it on 4th and 1 from inside the five yard line, despite the fact that your team is a heavy underdog on the road. Keep kicking those FG's Chan. What a pathetic franchise.

kishoph
11-04-2012, 03:13 PM
and guess what Spillers average was? 6.5 yards per carry. Gailey needs to be fired tomorrow.

He gave him 6 carries, you don't want to wear him out, plus you need to save him for the playoffs. Ridiculous.

Fitz said they stopped the running game, I don't know if he means Gailey and the coaching staff when he says they, because that's who stopped the running game.

jamze132
11-04-2012, 03:15 PM
I can't for the life of me figure out what Chan is thinking sometimes. CJ Spiller is one of the most dynamic RBs in the entire ****ing NFL and we DO NOT utilize him nearly enough. He's as good as gone as soon as his contract is up.

Crisis
11-04-2012, 03:16 PM
What does IND do to deserve to go from Manning to Luck? Or GB from Favre to Rodgers?

Why is this franchise so incompetent.

Bulldog
11-04-2012, 03:20 PM
What does IND do to deserve to go from Manning to Luck? Or GB from Favre to Rodgers?

Why is this franchise so incompetent.

The one common thread through all these years of sucking is that second rate wind bag in Michigan.

kishoph
11-04-2012, 03:23 PM
The one common thread through all these years of sucking is that second rate wind bag in Michigan.

Well wouldn't he be responsible for taking them to 4 straight Super Bowls then also. It's not that easy.

Bulldog
11-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Well wouldn't he be responsible for taking them to 4 straight Super Bowls then also. It's not that easy.

Yeah, he stumbled into making a good hire with Polian and hasn't been able to do it since. Terrible front office that couldn't draft to save their life. It's a vicious cycle.

X-Era
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
BBD has this issue covered on the options.

Personally, I'd like to see us draft one in rounds 2 or 3. I'm not sold on either Smith or Barkley but wouldn't be pissed if we spent a 1st on one or the other.

We need an upgrade, that's clear. He's a liability.

ServoBillieves
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
To answer most everyones questions... This team almost wants to lose.

I truly believe the past couple of years have been a way of weening die-hards off the franchise to make the inevitable move easier.

There were SO MANY ****ING OPPORTUNITIES to score or capitalize today that a pee-wee football coach could have taken advantage, but a PROFESSIONAL COACH couldn't get it right!

Turf
11-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Just to pile on, probably already been said 5 times, why are we huddling down by 2 scores with less than 5 mins left. Both the coach and QB are ******ed. Are you kidding me?

Johnny Bugmenot
11-04-2012, 03:54 PM

I truly believe the past couple of years have been a way of weening die-hards off the franchise to make the inevitable move easier.

There were SO MANY ****ING OPPORTUNITIES to score or capitalize today that a pee-wee football coach could have taken advantage, but a PROFESSIONAL COACH couldn't get it right!
That would explain the Toronto Series.

BillsFever21
11-04-2012, 09:34 PM

That's the problem. We have somebody that shouldn't be a professional HC. At least not in the NFL. He could give the UFL a shot though.