PDA

View Full Version : The Season Ends Next Week

coastal
11-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Before Thanksgiving again.

And the Patriots get to do it!

I hate being a fan of this team. Suck doesn't begin to describe the overall experience.

jamze132
11-04-2012, 03:02 PM
It was over after we lost to the ****ing Titans 2 weeks ago. Everyone knew that after the bye we had 3 tough games in a row.

lightningbolt444
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
They will probably win next week to mess the draft up, give us hope until they dont win another game all year a and also give the organization an excuse to not fire the coaching staff because they beat the pats they must be turning the corner

coastal
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
It was over after we lost to the ****ing Titans 2 weeks ago. Everyone knew that after the bye we had 3 tough games in a row.
We could have won this game today.. Save for our head coaches insane fetish for not handing the ball off.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-04-2012, 03:08 PM
We could have won this game today.. Save for our head coaches insane fetish for not handing the ball off.

"If you hand the ball off then the terrorists win!"
-Chan Gailey

jamze132
11-04-2012, 03:10 PM

Yes we could have one today. But when it came down to it, our defense went limp again and Fitz just isn't good enough to win in the NFL against a good team who didn't bring it today.

coastal
11-04-2012, 03:21 PM
"If you hand the ball off then the terrorists win!"
-Chan Gailey
Lolz.

it would be nice that sometime before my first heart attack, I get to enjoy the holiday season with the excitement of a Bills playoff run wrapped up into the middle of it again.

BillsFever21
11-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Is this surprising to anyone? Myself and many others called the 3-6 record after the Patriots game. Where are all these people who thinks this pathetic team and coach can make it to the playoffs? They are all in hiding.