PDA

View Full Version : Here's the changes I'd make

X-Era
11-04-2012, 03:07 PM
1) Fitz- He must be upgraded. Our game is too limited and he's too inaccurate. Draft one, trade for one, sign one. But make sure it's a legit looking upgrade. I realize with a rookie we may not know for a bit.

2) Bench Sheppard- He must be upgraded in a hurry. He's a liability. He's non-existent.

3) Change defensive scheme's- Fire Wanstead and get a guy who can run a 4-3 with solid, tighter coverage and more blitzes. We have to have a scheme that covers the flats and short routes.

4) Add another OLB and SS. Both need more talent.

5) I'm indifferent on Byrd. Extend him or not. But if we don't we then need a legit replacement.

6) Further reduce Freddy's carries. He doesn't have it anymore.

jamze132
11-04-2012, 03:08 PM
I agree.

You forgot to fire Chan. He's the main culprit in allowing Fitz and Wannstadt to piss off Bills fans each week.

Novacane
11-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Gailey says Wanstadt is doing a fine job.

Mr. Pink
11-04-2012, 03:11 PM
1. Fire Nix
2. Promote Whaley.
3. Whaley fire Chan and company
4. Whaley hire his guy
5. Cut Fitz
6. Cut Freddie so Spiller gets the bulk of the carries
7. Do whatever it takes to get Geno Smith. If that means Ditka'ing this draft and giving up next years 1, so be it.

Don't Panic
11-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Yeah... the time has come. Ralph needs to "take his game to the next level" and this status situation needs to be worked out permanently. No more wondering what the future is... if they're gone, do it. If they're staying, get the new ownership group in place so that we can:

1. Retire Nix
2. Promote Whaley
3. Fire Gailey
4. Replace Fitzpatrick
5. Plug holes on D

Its going to take all of those things if we're ever going to get back to be a contender... all of them.

Don't Panic
11-04-2012, 03:15 PM
1. Fire Nix
2. Promote Whaley.
4. Whaley hire his guy
5. Cut Fitz
7. Do whatever it takes to get Geno Smith. If that means Ditka'ing this draft and giving up next years 1, so be it.

I swear I didn't see yours while I typed my message Fun... odd. I guess that's proof how obvious it is.

Mr. Pink
11-04-2012, 03:16 PM
I swear I didn't see yours while I typed my message Fun... odd. I guess that's proof how obvious it is.

It's not hard to see what's wrong with this team. So all the responses in the thread should be similar to ours. :up:

mikemac2001
11-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Throw a pass farther then10 yds

Done

kingJofNYC
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Yesterday you were telling us that Fitz was fine, lol.

Team will never be fixed. Keep hope alive!

X-Era
11-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Yesterday you were telling us that Fitz was fine, lol.

Team will never be fixed. Keep hope alive!I did? I must have missed that. Not what I said, please re-read.

ServoBillieves
11-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Move the team to LA or Canada. The final nail in Ralph's and all of us Bills fans coffins.

YardRat
11-04-2012, 03:50 PM
1) Fitz- He must be upgraded. Our game is too limited and he's too inaccurate. Draft one, trade for one, sign one. But make sure it's a legit looking upgrade. I realize with a rookie we may not know for a bit.
Absolutely. Draft one, IMO there are some good options up to the fourth round.
2) Bench Sheppard- He must be upgraded in a hurry. He's a liability. He's non-existent.
Morrison should've been plugged in over the bye week. MLB another high priority in the draft.
3) Change defensive scheme's- Fire Wanstead and get a guy who can run a 4-3 with solid, tighter coverage and more blitzes. We have to have a scheme that covers the flats and short routes.
Please. Pretty please. Wannstadt is terrible, but honestly I didn't expect much from him anyway.
4) Add another OLB and SS. Both need more talent.
Yes.
5) I'm indifferent on Byrd. Extend him or not. But if we don't we then need a legit replacement.
I think Byrd, and Levitre, need to be extended, sooner rather than later. Both may want out, though, at this point.
6) Further reduce Freddy's carries. He doesn't have it anymore.
Yeah he does, but Spiller has earned the shot at carrying a bigger load for sure.
1. Fire Nix
2. Promote Whaley.
4. Whaley hire his guy
I'm OK with this at the end of the season, not now.
5. Cut Fitz
Depends on if TJax ever gets issued a playbook. I don't want a rookie and Thigpen next season.
No. That's just crazy talk.
Hell no. Not high on Smith, and he sure isn't worth an entire draft.

kingJofNYC
11-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Whaley is somehow the future, even though we don't know **** about what he can actually do.

Last year he was promoted to AGM and was given college scouting duties, outside of Cordy Glenn this draft has shown me jack ****ing ****. Before that he was pro personnel director, we've actually been alright in that department, found some serviceable players that other teams discarded.

I'm not sure why you guys are so high on him. Blind faith or is it the fact that he was with the Steelers? Ron Brooks of GMs, just believe that he can do it.

Edit: Morrison is garbage, he wouldn't be on NFL roster if this team didn't hand him a contract. When are you guys going to get that through your heads. Better to play the young guy, evaluate his ass than the aging scrub. Yeah, Sheppard is balls, but Morrison isn't a solution. This team shouldn't try to win games, they should try the young guys to see what they have, which isn't much to be honest.