PDA

View Full Version : After NE, 4 of 5 games are at home

Skooby
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
I don't see any convincing talented teams past NE for us to play, like Seattle is the best of the bunch. Jax is horrible as is St. Louis, Miami poses more of a challenge but the 12th man should force that hand.

We're not going worse than 8-8, no way. We might actually hit 9-7 or even 10-6 after this weeks game. Call me crazy but we have a hugely poor opponent schedule against coming up, wow. If we have any level of health, we're going to finish super strong.

TrEd FTW
11-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Put down the crack pipe.

Skooby
11-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Put down the crack pipe.

If you weight our schedule, there was never a good chance of a winning record on the front end based on this season. Our 2nd half schedule is loaded with teams that really suck or are questionable at best.

BertSquirtgum
11-08-2012, 10:28 PM
The 12th man isn't going to give two ****s about this team after they lose on Sunday.

Albany,n.y.
11-08-2012, 10:32 PM
The Seattle game is a road game-it's in Toronto.

Billsfan3
11-08-2012, 11:18 PM
I agree we do have a favorable schedule hopefully this team can get together during the final key stretch.

Mr. Pink
11-08-2012, 11:19 PM
7-9

BLeonard
11-08-2012, 11:25 PM
The Bills will finish just bad enough to miss the playoffs, but just good enough to justify keeping Gailey and crew, on top of missing out on a good draft pick...

Yippee.

-Bill

Oaf
11-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Since when has home been an advantage for us?

We lost the season at the Tenn game we gave away IMO.

IlluminatusUIUC
11-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Since when has home been an advantage for us?

We lost the season at the Tenn game we gave away IMO.

Right. The back end of this season always looked tempting but that was A) before our defense epically collapsed and B) we gave away a must win game at home and C) the Dolphins started playing legit football.

OpIv37
11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
I don't see any convincing talented teams past NE for us to play, like Seattle is the best of the bunch. Jax is horrible as is St. Louis, Miami poses more of a challenge but the 12th man should force that hand.

We're not going worse than 8-8, no way. We might actually hit 9-7 or even 10-6 after this weeks game. Call me crazy but we have a hugely poor opponent schedule against coming up, wow. If we have any level of health, we're going to finish super strong.

And right now, Jacksonville and St. Louis fans are going "oh good- we get to play Buffalo soon- that should help us get back on track."

It's over. And if you don't believe that now, you will after the typical NE beatdown we are going to receive on Sunday.

Skooby
11-09-2012, 09:46 AM
And right now, Jacksonville and St. Louis fans are going "oh good- we get to play Buffalo soon- that should help us get back on track."

It's over. And if you don't believe that now, you will after the typical NE beatdown we are going to receive on Sunday.

LOL. What happens of by some miracle the Bills win this week ?? Asteriod ?? Flood ?? Tsunami ?? What will it take ??

OpIv37
11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
LOL. What happens of by some miracle the Bills win this week ?? Asteriod ?? Flood ?? Tsunami ?? What will it take ??

Doesn't matter. We're already 0-2 in the division, 2-4 in the conference. You think an easy schedule matters? We lost at home to friggin Tennessee and got blown out by Jets and Patriots teams that aren't exactly looking great at the moment. Even if we pull out the win on Sunday, this team isn't good enough to keep winning or dig themselves out of the hole they've already created.

Extremebillsfan247
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM

We're not going worse than 8-8, no way. We might actually hit 9-7 or even 10-6 after this weeks game. Call me crazy but we have a hugely poor opponent schedule against coming up, wow. If we have any level of health, we're going to finish super strong. Of course, before the season started, I thought this was a 9-7 capable team. Now, I think they will be lucky to even equal their performance from last year. This team will need a miracle to get to 8-8. I think the best they can do is 7-9, and that's me being an optimist. Miami is better than anyone here expected I think, and we still have 2 games against them. We could easily end up with an 0-6 division record. Seattle is a pretty good football team. Hell, even Indy is going to be a tough win for this team. JMO

BertSquirtgum
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM

There's a better possibility of Aliens coming down and abducting the entire Patriots team, than there is that the Bills win.

Skooby
11-09-2012, 10:05 AM
There's a better possibility of Aliens coming down and abducting the entire Patriots team, than there is that the Bills win.

That's classic.

gebobs
11-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Jax is horrible as is St. Louis, Miami poses more of a challenge
*cough* Titans *cough*

gebobs
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Miami is better than anyone here expected I think, and we still have 2 games against them. We could easily end up with an 0-6 division record.
IMHO, we are 1-5 in the division at best. That would bring Gailey to a putrid 3-15 over his tenure. How anyone can justify this POS is beyond me.

trapezeus
11-09-2012, 12:38 PM
the only thing i will admit after the new england game is that the threat of having 60 points scored against us will be over. combined with worse weather and teams who are in the hunt taking their starters out, this patriot game is the last game where we can be epically embarassed on a scale so huge that ESPN and every national outlet will be forced to comment about it.

after this pats game we can get back to losing mediocre blowouts and blowing games we easily had in hand.

SABURZFAN
11-09-2012, 03:57 PM

:roflmao:

you must be drunk... or high.

:roflmao:

Skooby
11-09-2012, 04:14 PM
:roflmao:you must be drunk... or high.:roflmao:I may have had 1 or 12 drinks.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-10-2012, 07:50 AM
After the Pats break the Chicago Bears seventy two year old record for most points scored in a single game against us on Sunday we don't have to worry about the post season. I am actually quite serious when I say Pats 77, Bills 0

lmcshadow
11-10-2012, 01:04 PM
After the Pats break the Chicago Bears seventy two year old record for most points scored in a single game against us on Sunday we don't have to worry about the post season. I am actually quite serious when I say Pats 77, Bills 0
Hey man believe in The Fitz

JoeMama
11-10-2012, 04:15 PM

I put my perfect 12-0 record on the line when predicting the playoffs this year.

And Chan Gailey is making me look like an idiot.

I need to dig up my original posts when we hired him when I called everyone who liked the hire an "idiot."

Turns out my angry knee jerk reaction was spot on.

Skooby
11-12-2012, 09:42 AM
We played solid in NE, so I see this whole thing setting up well.

gebobs
11-12-2012, 01:14 PM
We played solid in NE, so I see this whole thing setting up well.
Yeah...real solid. 148 yards in penalties and -3 on turnovers.