PDA

View Full Version : Season on the line sunday, lets get some positive thoughts going

bills_7
11-09-2012, 11:23 AM
As shocking as this sounds a win Sunday will put us right back in the thick of things, especially with the weaker schedule ahead

Stranger things have happened and anything can happen in the NFL

so lets use this thread for positive thoughts and what we might be able to do well Sunday as we know we can play with them (ie our 21-7 lead in buffalo)

so lets get the positive energy rolling here

Big key to the game is for the offense to get rolling early and our D to play like they did last week or even improve would be huge

We need to play better 3rd down football both sides of the ball

Give Fitz the power to change plays at the line or if he does have the power hopefully they worked on it all week

Lets get this win and start talking PLAYOFFS!!! again

The King
11-09-2012, 11:30 AM
The Bills are going to play well and compete. and lose. making it hurt 100x more.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2012, 11:50 AM
I have 0 faith in these bums

BLeonard
11-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Positive thoughts, eh?

OK, I'm positive that the Bills will miss the playoffs for the 13th consecutive season.

Even if they do manage to beat the Patriots (which I highly doubt) they'll simply piss down their legs in one of the games in the alleged "weak part of the schedule."

-Bill

OpIv37
11-09-2012, 11:58 AM
As shocking as this sounds a win Sunday will put us right back in the thick of things, especially with the weaker schedule ahead

Stranger things have happened and anything can happen in the NFL

so lets use this thread for positive thoughts and what we might be able to do well Sunday as we know we can play with them (ie our 21-7 lead in buffalo)

so lets get the positive energy rolling here

Big key to the game is for the offense to get rolling early and our D to play like they did last week or even improve would be huge

We need to play better 3rd down football both sides of the ball

Give Fitz the power to change plays at the line or if he does have the power hopefully they worked on it all week

Lets get this win and start talking PLAYOFFS!!! again

the season was on the line in the last game against the Patriots and this team collapsed like a shanty town in an earthquake. We were done as soon as they dropped to 0-2 in the division.

DraftBoy
11-09-2012, 11:58 AM
We play on national TV next week so out of town fans can watch.

trapezeus
11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
winnable schedule? Miami twice. once on prime time. they are perhaps the best team in the AFC as they fight every game. NE has the history and seasoning, but miami leap frogged us and the jets. Great.

Which reminds me we have the jets who beat the living hell out of us in week 1 and rex will be fighting for his job...nothing like one last win

Indianapolis is a team on the rise with a qb with a lot of accuracy vs a bills defense that hardly covers anyone.

Seattle has played well thus far.

The rams might be an easy win. Jacksonville with mularkey. we perform real well against our former coaches. they might just win that.

I see 1 win left and it won't feel good at all. like the last 13 years.

bills_7
11-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Really? Nothing positive to say at all eh guys. Ok thats fine im down on this team to but this is one last kick at the can for the season. We support the team till the end in the toronto area just like we do with our leafs who arent any better so its almost game day. Does anyone have anything good to say?

OpIv37
11-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Really? Nothing positive to say at all eh guys. Ok thats fine im down on this team to but this is one last kick at the can for the season. We support the team till the end in the toronto area just like we do with our leafs who arent any better so its almost game day. Does anyone have anything good to say?

Everyone still supports the team.

There's a difference between wanting them to win and believing they actually will. We'd love to see them come out and crush the Patriots, but after watching all the previous games this season, the overwhelming majority of us just don't see how that's possible.

This is a team that spent a lot of money on the D in the off-season, and the D has been record-setting bad. We're 3-5, 0-2 in the division, 2-4 in the conference and have suffered 3 blowout losses, including one to the team we have to play again on Sunday.

Do you really expect people to have positive things to say in that situation? If so, why?

justasportsfan
11-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Really? Nothing positive to say at all eh guys.

no hurricanes and no snow this Sunday. That's 2. What did I win?

SabreEleven
11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
I have something positive to say....we made the playoffs...13 years ago...

bills_7
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Everyone still supports the team.

There's a difference between wanting them to win and believing they actually will. We'd love to see them come out and crush the Patriots, but after watching all the previous games this season, the overwhelming majority of us just don't see how that's possible.

This is a team that spent a lot of money on the D in the off-season, and the D has been record-setting bad. We're 3-5, 0-2 in the division, 2-4 in the conference and have suffered 3 blowout losses, including one to the team we have to play again on Sunday.

Do you really expect people to have positive things to say in that situation? If so, why?

why? that can be in obv answer or a loaded question.

positive energy goes a long way

im off to work hopefully we can stay positive this week and get a win

enjoy the game sunday everyone

Go Bills!!!

OpIv37
11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
why? that can be in obv answer or a loaded question.

positive energy goes a long way

im off to work hopefully we can stay positive this week and get a win

enjoy the game sunday everyone

Go Bills!!!

Positive energy goes a long way for something you're actually doing yourself. What you say on a message board- positive or negative- has absolutely ZERO effect on the game whatsoever.

GingerP
11-09-2012, 02:31 PM

I guess the positive view is they can play with them, since they had leads of 21 points in the 2nd quarter and 14 points in the 3rd quarter the last 2 times they played them.

Of course, they ended up losing those games by 28 and 24 points. So, you can say the Bills have shown they can play with the Pats... for about a half. Then they get crushed like they are playing Madden for the first time.

DynaPaul
11-09-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm positive the season will go down in flames this Sunday. Suck for Luck! Oh wait, it's too late for that...

Oaf
11-09-2012, 03:09 PM
If we won our four div games left, I'd be happy with 7-9. Go Bills!

SquishDaFish
11-09-2012, 03:30 PM
I got something positive. We will run the ball a total of NINE times this week. **** this team

trapezeus
11-09-2012, 03:57 PM
the good news is if these oafs can man up and pull off a win, this season is completely salvagable. but it will require a brand of football they haven't done yet. they will need to stop another team and get turnovers on defense. and on offense they will have to dictate the flow of the game by running whenever and however they like.

a win here completely erases their doubts. a loss here, no matter how close just reinforces that this isn't their year.

HAMMER
11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
winnable schedule? Miami twice. once on prime time. they are perhaps the best team in the AFC as they fight every game. NE has the history and seasoning, but miami leap frogged us and the jets. Great.

Which reminds me we have the jets who beat the living hell out of us in week 1 and rex will be fighting for his job...nothing like one last win

Indianapolis is a team on the rise with a qb with a lot of accuracy vs a bills defense that hardly covers anyone.

Seattle has played well thus far.

The rams might be an easy win. Jacksonville with mularkey. we perform real well against our former coaches. they might just win that.

I see 1 win left and it won't feel good at all. like the last 13 years.

I love how people call our second half schedule easy, wishful thinking. All but two teams are better than us by a longshot.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-09-2012, 05:08 PM
This season was over after we lost the first game to New England.

TigerJ
11-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Should the Bills lose, they are not mathmatically eliminated, but they would have to win out after a loss to have a reasonable shot at the playoffs, and depend on some other teams to play bad too. If they will, it leaves them with a little room for error. Not much, but a little any way. I'm not worrying about playoffs too much after a very disappointing few games. I will be happy it they just start demonstrating they have the capacity to play well and compete against decent teams. They came close last Sunday, but in the end they failed, and didn't really pose a serious threat to the Texans.

YardRat
11-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Ralph Wilson sold the team, a new 20-year lease will be signed tomorrow, and a joint-venture new stadium with Erie County will be unveiled on Monday after the big win over the Patriots.

Or, is lying not allowed?

Mr. Pink
11-09-2012, 08:19 PM
The Bills have to win out to make the playoffs.

That ain't gonna happen.

Night Train
11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm positive we'll lose by 3 TD's +, then hear Gailey tell us he's working on the D and Fitz is his QB for life.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I've got some great news:

After Sunday we only have seven more games of this horrible train wreck known as the 2012 Bills. Even better, that means that Chan, Wanny, and Fitzputrid only have a maximum of seven more games in Bills uniforms. Oh, and it gets better, this team will be lucky to win six games this year and that means we will get a high draft pick. Oh, and Ralph is in his mid ninetees which means he'll be dead in the next few years. So yes, although this season and possibly next will suck, we could see things begin to turn around in three years.