PDA

View Full Version : I can't bear any more of Fitzpathetic

Mr. Miyagi
11-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Seriously, how many games has he lost for us? I mean, who here didn't KNOW he was going to throw an INT to lose the game today?

He needs to go. Let TJax finish the season 1-6, then we draft a QB in the first round.

Enough is enough.

coastal
11-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Fitz played great today.

This is on the D.

Novacane
11-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Apologists are blaming that INT on TJ Grahm.

imbondz
11-11-2012, 03:18 PM
it's not on the D. The D played good enough for us to win it on a last second TD. it's on Fitz once again.

The Jokeman
11-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Fitz was arguably at his best today but his two turnovers definately can be primary factors in the loss. Yet I can't say we would have fared much better with most other QBs out there. As this game demonstrates just how well Gailey gets the most of the talent we have on the offensive side of the ball. Yet penalties, as Foutes pointed out several BS, turnovers and again poor D lead to this loss. We need to keep Byrd and at least two LBs and a SS before I would classify our D as average. Yet I'm not sure a new coaching staff and rookie QB will help move this team forward next year. As once again this team is a constant rebuild mold which looks will never end until we can draft and sign free agents that can make a difference which to me is an ownership problem plain and simple.

zone
11-11-2012, 03:19 PM
This was not on Fitz.

imbondz
11-11-2012, 03:20 PM
it's on Fitz, just like it'd be on Fitz if he won on a last second TD.

Novacane
11-11-2012, 03:22 PM
This was not on Fitz.

Nix and Gailey love guys like you. They can keep playing this guy and you'll keep defending him.

Billz_fan
11-11-2012, 03:28 PM
I knew as soon as Buffalo started that drive what was going to happen. I said it to everyone here. Gonna end with a pick near the goal line I said. Did not even bat an eyelash at the results. Pathetic.

jlgarsh
11-11-2012, 03:29 PM
This is 100% on Fitz. 2nd down with 29 seconds left, you throw it out of bounds, and still have two more shots! They could have gotten another 1st down without a td as well. UGH

Crisis
11-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Lol, did anyone really expect that drive to NOT end that way?

That should tell you enough.

kingJofNYC
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM

I slag on Fitz as much as the next guy, but Graham ran a **** route. Where was he going with that route, through the tunnel? Has to cross the DBs face. Not apologizing, simple facts.

Defense is just awful, have to score 40 points a game to have a shot at winning.

gr8slayer
11-11-2012, 03:31 PM
This one isn't on Fitzpatrick.
Seriously, how many games has he lost for us? I mean, who here didn't KNOW he was going to throw an INT to lose the game today?

He needs to go. Let TJax finish the season 1-6, then we draft a QB in the first round.

Enough is enough.

HAMMER
11-11-2012, 03:31 PM
This is 100% on Fitz. 2nd down with 29 seconds left, you throw it out of bounds, and still have two more shots! They could have gotten another 1st down without a td as well. UGH

I don't think he ever saw McCourty and thought he had an easy TD.

kingJofNYC
11-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Defense gave up 37 points, 30 if we exclude the short field on the turnover. The refs definitely screwed them on that Gilmore PI, but I wouldn't say the defense played well. We're so accustomed to flat out lifeless performances that any improvement is immediately a well played game.

Crisis
11-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Is anybody else completely numb to this team losing in the most heart-wrenching ways possible? 2 years ago this would have crushed me, now... I'm pretty numb to it. I just don't care anymore, I expect them to do this whenever the game is close.

SquishDaFish
11-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Not totally on Fitz but that fumble of his really pissed me off. And I knew a Turnover was coming who didnt?

kishoph
11-11-2012, 03:39 PM
That's 4 games in a row where's he's turned it over in the final minutes of the game.

The Jokeman
11-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Is anybody else completely numb to this team losing in the most heart-wrenching ways possible? 2 years ago this would have crushed me, now... I'm pretty numb to it. I just don't care anymore, I expect them to do this whenever the game is close.

I screamed an obsenity when Fitz's INT ended the game but I'm not stewing after the loss like I have in years past. So Yes, I have the numbness but it all started last year with the lost to the Jets in Week 9.

Extremebillsfan247
11-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Fitz played great today.

This is on the D.
Exactly, stop somebody on defense and you could actually win some of these games even with Fitzpatrick at QB. Bills defense is atrocious.

zone
11-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Nix and Gailey love guys like you. They can keep playing this guy and you'll keep defending him.

Guys like me? Who, guys that are not bone heads and can see when a rookie may have missed his underneath route? I rag on Fitz when he deserves it which is most games this season but Fitz kept us in this game despite of the refs and Fred Jackson.

Guys like you blame the QB when they are too narrow minded to see the whole picture of a game.

jlgarsh
11-11-2012, 03:56 PM
They all need to go.

ServoBillieves
11-11-2012, 03:57 PM
So for 58 minutes of the game Fitz played good. Good yardage, accurate, and did what the offense told him to. He helped put up 31 points, he did what was told by him, but he had to play from behind. Again.

Again.

And yet it's all his fault because he was the one who couldn't score that last 6 points under 2 minutes because the defense and referees wouldn't allow him to play with a lead. Half of you are becoming increasingly pathetic blaming it solely on Fitz when you most likely hadn't watched the game whatsoever and just needed to pin a scapegoat.

SquishDaFish
11-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Go watch TJ Grahams post game. He admitted he ****ed up and overcut his route. Def not on fitz. Im still pissed at fitz for his fumble though

BertSquirtgum
11-11-2012, 04:09 PM

Of course they are because they are ****ing losers just like Fitzputrid.

kingJofNYC
11-11-2012, 04:21 PM
TJ Graham is blaming TJ Graham.

Fitz ****ing sucks, but Graham sucks more. If they wanted a speedster, Torrey Smith was available and he actually has size, but they took A.Williams. Instead we draft a midget the following year who can't run routes, and to make matters worse you tell him to go over the middle.

God bless buddy Nix.

Mr. Pink
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM
No one really to blame today.

Fitz threw an untimely INT. Wrong route by TJ Graham. Jackson had an untimely fumble. Poor INT call in the endzone. Defense was a sieve at times but tightened up in situations. Took too many legitimate penalties. Couldn't capitalize.

Overall, it's a team loss.

Syderick
11-11-2012, 04:26 PM
TJ Graham is blaming TJ Graham.

Fitz ****ing sucks, but Graham sucks more. If they wanted a speedster, Torrey Smith was available and he actually has size. Instead we draft a midget who can't run routes and tell him to go over the middle.

Good bless buddy Nix.

They came out from 2 different drafts. Torrey Smith in 2011 and T. J Graham this year.

kingJofNYC
11-11-2012, 04:32 PM
They came out from 2 different drafts. Torrey Smith in 2011 and T. J Graham this year.

Yeah, I know, but they had an opportunity to draft Smith if they wanted a speedy receiver. Just seems like they're always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to personnel moves.

imbondz
11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
So for 58 minutes of the game Fitz played good. Good yardage, accurate, and did what the offense told him to. He helped put up 31 points, he did what was told by him, but he had to play from behind. Again.

Again.

And yet it's all his fault because he was the one who couldn't score that last 6 points under 2 minutes because the defense and referees wouldn't allow him to play with a lead. Half of you are becoming increasingly pathetic blaming it solely on Fitz when you most likely hadn't watched the game whatsoever and just needed to pin a scapegoat.

yes. it absolutely is on Fitz. Scoring on that last drive is what separates great quarterbacks from qbs like Fitz. 90% of us knew it was going to end that way. If that doesn't say enough about our QB than nothing will to you.

notacon
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Fitz played great today.

This is on the D.

Really?!?!?!

Fitz sucks...he has always sucked...and he always will suck.

The game was in his hands. He threw two crappy passes to end the game. His last pass was a pathetic illustration of just how useless he is.

Wake the **** up!!

coastal
11-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Really?!?!?!

Fitz sucks...he has always sucked...and he always will suck.

The game was in his hands. He threw two crappy passes to end the game. His last pass was a pathetic illustration of just how useless he is.

Wake the **** up!!i see u r as angry here as elsewhere.

madness
11-11-2012, 06:10 PM
TJ's fault on the route. Fitz's fault on missing a wide open CJ.

Mr. Pink
11-11-2012, 06:13 PM
TJ's fault on the route. Fitz's fault on missing a wide open CJ.

Stevie Johnson was just as open on the play in the top of the end zone.

ServoBillieves
11-11-2012, 06:25 PM
yes. it absolutely is on Fitz. Scoring on that last drive is what separates great quarterbacks from qbs like Fitz. 90% of us knew it was going to end that way. If that doesn't say enough about our QB than nothing will to you.

I did call it. It's on one of the other threads, but why was he in that position? Why does it ALWAYS have to come down to Fitz? Why can't it be at least for once us asking "How did Fitz blow that lead with 2 minutes left?"

YardRat
11-11-2012, 07:13 PM
We got to see the 'good' Fitz today, he played very well for most of the game.

Maybe if the 'good' Wannstadt or 'good' LBers ever decide to show up, we may have a chance at winning some ballgames.

OLDSRIP
11-11-2012, 07:16 PM

I have been watching this team since the beginning. I have been hopeful but never surprised by the results. After all, this is the normal for the Bills. The championships in the 60's and the 90's AFC championship
teams were the abberations. The Bills are on 25 year cycles between championship teams. Can't wait for 2015.

Joe Fo Sho
11-11-2012, 07:19 PM
I did call it. It's on one of the other threads, but why was he in that position? Why does it ALWAYS have to come down to Fitz? Why can't it be at least for once us asking "How did Fitz blow that lead with 2 minutes left?"

Remember the titans game?

Night Train
11-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Yes, that last play was on Fitz. A local station had a field level camera from the opposite end zone. McCourty was right there and Fitz threw it directly at him. Graham took the bullet.

We lost the turnover battle 3-0 and took a boatload of penalties. This is who we are.

kishoph
11-12-2012, 04:59 AM
If Graham would of took the underneath route (which he did the play before, on the exact route) the ball would of still been way behind him and 5 feet over his head, the only person that had a shot at that pass was the corner.

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2012, 06:45 AM
It was crystal clear on replay that last play was the wrong route by Graham.

If you did not pick up on that watching the game, you are missing out how offenses work and how patterns are constructed. Fitz was throwing to a spot. The player that was supposed in that spot was not there.

I can't beieve that people can't pick up on that. It is a simple concept.

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2012, 06:48 AM
Yes, that last play was on Fitz. A local station had a field level camera from the opposite end zone. McCourty was right there and Fitz threw it directly at him. Graham took the bullet.

We lost the turnover battle 3-0 and took a boatload of penalties. This is who we are.

FItz was throwing to a spot. The spot was supposed to have been covered by a WR who cut deep instead of shallow

X-Era
11-12-2012, 06:55 AM
I knew as soon as Buffalo started that drive what was going to happen. I said it to everyone here. Gonna end with a pick near the goal line I said. Did not even bat an eyelash at the results. Pathetic.Jeremy (my brother-in-law and I said the same thing). The previous scoring drive he had several that could have been picked.

This is absolutely on Fitz. If he doesn't throw at a defender, we at worst lose because of other reasons or possibly win the game.

better days
11-12-2012, 07:47 AM
No one really to blame today.

Fitz threw an untimely INT. Wrong route by TJ Graham. Jackson had an untimely fumble. Poor INT call in the endzone. Defense was a sieve at times but tightened up in situations. Took too many legitimate penalties. Couldn't capitalize.

Overall, it's a team loss.

Too many legitimate penalties yes, but it was ridiculous the amount of BS penalties that were called against the Bills & all called at times that would have been positive plays for Bills. Even the announcers said so on tv, 119 yds in penalties in the first half alone RIDICULOUS.

trapezeus
11-12-2012, 08:57 AM
it is on fitz. the bills defense could have picked off Brady at the start of the game by Bryan scott sucks.

fitz's game plan is short only. his fumble came on one of 4 short routes they run and the patriots snuffed it out because you could literally have fitz and a WR wide open and he won't make that throw. so they don't care.

Fitz was servicable, but when you have a servicable QB vs a legit qb, other people have to be lights out. and the defense wasn't. fred jackson wasnt. TJ graham wasn't. This is what you get when the ceiling of the QB is to manage the game. everyone else has to be near perfect.

and honestly, i felt like the d put the patriots in a lot of third downs and a lot of the "convesrions" came on BS penalties. i'm not sure how a defense is supposed to stop that.

Mski
11-12-2012, 09:32 AM
for those of you saying Fitz played "well" sunday, go back and watch the tape again, and look at how many of his passes were behind the recievers, and or poorly placed.... Buffalo's recievers had a great game, and made Fitz look like he played "well", but if he could actually lead a reciever correctly we win that game easily

trapezeus
11-12-2012, 09:50 AM
there was one throw that fitz had that was a longer throw to the endzone. he read it right. the safety pinched up and the WR was one on one. and the ball isn't even put in a position for there to be a play. We've got wide outs who just need a shot to make the play.

Teams know the likely hood of a pass being even remotely catchable, so they take that one on one risk. it speaks to how awesome the line and RB's are at this point that htey can run with teams daring them to pass long and the bills rarely try. and when they do it doesn't stop the defense from doing exactly as it had planned.

Mr. Miyagi
11-12-2012, 09:50 AM
for those of you saying Fitz played "well" sunday, go back and watch the tape again, and look at how many of his passes were behind the recievers, and or poorly placed.... Buffalo's recievers had a great game, and made Fitz look like he played "well", but if he could actually lead a reciever correctly we win that game easily
I was going to say the same thing. It wasn't just the last throw in an INT. It was all game long, overthrowing and underthrowing receivers. He's one of the least accurate starting QBs out there. Earlier in the game Stevie had beaten his receiver in the end zone and Fitz overthrew him by 3 yards. He also threw high to Channdler and Jones several times, resulting in them getting hit hard by defenders. There were balls thrown 2 steps behind receivers coming across in the slot. Yes the only throws he can make are dump offs to RBs 5 yards in front of him. That's all Fitz is. Captain Dumpoff.

BertSquirtgum
11-12-2012, 09:57 AM
FItz was throwing to a spot. The spot was supposed to have been covered by a WR who cut deep instead of shallow

Wow.

justasportsfan
11-12-2012, 10:37 AM
lol. It wasn't one one person or one unit.

Fitz had his moments of playing well and so did the D in the 4th qtr.

Point is, the D looked like crap in the first 3 qtrs and Fitz threw a pick in the end (whether or not it was TJ Fault).

Total team meltdown. This was a Buffalo Bills TEAM choke job.

X-Era
11-12-2012, 11:12 AM

If you did not pick up on that watching the game, you are missing out how offenses work and how patterns are constructed. Fitz was throwing to a spot. The player that was supposed in that spot was not there.

I can't beieve that people can't pick up on that. It is a simple concept.Can you tell me definitively that there wasn't a moment just before he threw the ball that he could recognize Graham ran the wrong route? That he couldn't prevent throwing a pick?

Yes, it does change the amount of blame to put on Fitz. But, it does not remove all blame.

X-Era
11-12-2012, 11:14 AM
for those of you saying Fitz played "well" sunday, go back and watch the tape again, and look at how many of his passes were behind the recievers, and or poorly placed.... Buffalo's recievers had a great game, and made Fitz look like he played "well", but if he could actually lead a reciever correctly we win that game easilyLook at the series before the last one... At how many throws were off target and in a spot where they could have been picked.

kishoph
11-12-2012, 11:46 AM

I watched the replay at least a dozen times this morning and it's an option, Graham choose to go deep and Fitz chose to throw it to the corner.

justasportsfan
11-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Look at the series before the last one... At how many throws were off target and in a spot where they could have been picked.

did you see all the Pats series? They scored on almost all of them. The D shares the blame.

YardRat
11-12-2012, 11:58 AM

I watched the replay at least a dozen times this morning and it's an option, Graham choose to go deep and Fitz chose to throw it to the corner.

Kelly was on the radio this AM, and called it right away also (according to him). In the red zone, going behind the defender really is not an option because of the limited space. TJ should have cut across the defender's face, and Fitz was expecting that, throwing to that spot. Wrong route, plain and simple.

starrymessenger
11-12-2012, 12:40 PM

Bingo! If the corner is playing a shallow cover 2, which he was, the receiver's read is to take the pattern deeper, which TJ did. That is why TJ threw up his hands in disgust when the ball was thrown underneath. The rookie took the bullet for his veteran QB, who did not make the correct read and threw to the wrong spot. Like it or not, its on Fitz.

starrymessenger
11-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Kelly was on the radio this AM, and called it right away also (according to him). In the red zone, going behind the defender really is not an option because of the limited space. TJ should have cut across the defender's face, and Fitz was expecting that, throwing to that spot. Wrong route, plain and simple.

TJ was by himself at the back of the endzone. Many, many touchdowns are scored in exactly that geography. And there is a reason why the pattern calls for a deeper route when the corner is shaqllow - its because you woulod otherwise be running straight into coverage. The Bills org., including JK, are trying to take thye pressure off Fitz.
As for how you are supposed to run the route Gailey himself said you take it deeper (tho he also said he would have to "review the tape").

gebobs
11-12-2012, 12:45 PM
I slag on Fitz as much as the next guy, but Graham ran a **** route.

What happened to our smart-as-Einstein quarterback then? He throws the game-deciding pass to a rookie over the middle in traffic instead of to Spiller who was wide open at the 5 yard line or to SJ who was breaking clear in the corner?

Sorry kids...I don't care if the rookie manned up and took the blame away from the Amish Rifle (i.e. no ammo), Fitz is responsible for that stupid decision. Anyone that thinks he's not to blame is an idiot.

notacon
11-12-2012, 04:00 PM
i see u r as angry here as elsewhere.

Not angry...just realistic. I see you are as delusional here as elsewhere.

Why is the wifey staying away. Afraid of getting her ass kicked?

kishoph
11-12-2012, 06:19 PM
There were 5 receivers on the last play, Stevie (4TD's), Spiller (5 TD's), Chandler (5 TD's), Jones (4 TD's) and the rookie Graham (1 TD), so Fitz decides pre snap that he's going to Graham (listen to his WGR interview), never considering another option, he looked left only to try and freeze the LB (in the interview), not to see another option. Fitz was throwing to Graham, be damned, another case of him panicking and trying for something that was not there.

YardRat
11-12-2012, 06:31 PM
TJ was by himself at the back of the endzone. Many, many touchdowns are scored in exactly that geography. And there is a reason why the pattern calls for a deeper route when the corner is shaqllow - its because you woulod otherwise be running straight into coverage. The Bills org., including JK, are trying to take thye pressure off Fitz.
As for how you are supposed to run the route Gailey himself said you take it deeper (tho he also said he would have to "review the tape").

If you run it 'deep' from the red zone, you run out of real estate. Go back and review some TD's from the last year and a half, and count how many TD passes come from that side, from that route, with the receiver cutting across the face of the defender, not behind him.

YardRat
11-12-2012, 06:32 PM
There were 5 receivers on the last play, Stevie (4TD's), Spiller (5 TD's), Chandler (5 TD's), Jones (4 TD's) and the rookie Graham (1 TD), so Fitz decides pre snap that he's going to Graham (listen to his WGR interview), never considering another option, he looked left only to try and freeze the LB (in the interview), not to see another option. Fitz was throwing to Graham, be damned, another case of him panicking and trying for something that was not there.

Well, that pretty much cements Fitz expecting TJ to cut his route in front of the defender now, doesn't it?

gebobs
11-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Well, that pretty much cements Fitz expecting TJ to cut his route in front of the defender now, doesn't it?
Not so smart, eh?

BertSquirtgum
11-12-2012, 09:42 PM

What kind of quarterback just decides he's going to throw to one guy on a play no matter what without taking any progression? Fitzputrid, that's who. He ****ing sucks.

kishoph
11-13-2012, 04:05 AM
What kind of quarterback just decides he's going to throw to one guy on a play no matter what without taking any progression? Fitzputrid, that's who. He ****ing sucks.

The first time I was able to replay it, you could tell that he only looked left to try freeze the LB and wasn't going through a progression, the look was too fast, had he taken a good look he would have seen that both the LB and corner on that side bit to Spiller and Stevie was alone at the 5 yard line, heading to the endzone. This has become common with Fitz, where he's locking onto one receiver. In the Titans game, the int he threw with 3 minutes left, is a perfect example, before the snap the LB left Chandler uncovered, after the snap Chandler runs a seam route with nobody in front of him and a DT chasing, a good 2 yards behind him, Fitz never once looked to that side of the field, locking onto Jones from the snap, the result, another late in the game turn over, this time giving the ball back to the Titans at mid field allowing to get the game winning TD. I don't care if he throws for 500 yards, if he's gonna continue to turn the ball over at the end of games, he's hurting this team. Plus the decision to go to Graham, who had 1 catch in the game and ignore the 4 receivers out there that had 21 catches between them in the game, was just ridiculous. You don't have to be a Harvard graduate to know that you go to your play makers when the game is on the line, not a rookie that is averaging 2 receptions a game.

Skooby
11-13-2012, 06:01 AM

Enough is enough.

It's "bare", just saying.

Mahdi
11-13-2012, 07:04 AM

Enough is enough.

He's still our best chance to win, and seeing as how they aren't going to give up on the season, he will continue to start. He has been playing well lately and no one can deny that. Just keeps having that one bad moment at a critical time that is hurting his performance overall.

Mr. Miyagi
11-13-2012, 11:05 AM
It's "bare", just saying.
LOL no genius. "Bare" is your ass when you came out of your momma's lady part.

Try to know that you're right before correcting somebody next time.

Mr. Miyagi
11-13-2012, 11:08 AM
He's still our best chance to win.
Yes, but I don't want to win anymore this season, and limp ourselves into another 7-9 record and picking #10. That way we'll pick no top end QB and then stuck with another 3rd round guy and probably Fitz again next season. It's time to invest heavily on the future, instead of hanging around mediocrity forever.

trapezeus
11-13-2012, 11:20 AM
mmiyagi, this is the year that the qb class sucks and the guy at 3 and the guy at 10 are probably the same guy.

add to the fact that there is a dolphins team and jets team losing at the same rate as us, we just might have a chance at a wildcard spot if they could get their crap together now. That's ideal. losing out this season won't make much of a difference, i'm afraid.

Mahdi
11-13-2012, 12:11 PM
If Graham would of took the underneath route (which he did the play before, on the exact route) the ball would of still been way behind him and 5 feet over his head, the only person that had a shot at that pass was the corner.

Wow that's a stretch...

Mahdi
11-13-2012, 12:13 PM
mmiyagi, this is the year that the qb class sucks and the guy at 3 and the guy at 10 are probably the same guy.

add to the fact that there is a dolphins team and jets team losing at the same rate as us, we just might have a chance at a wildcard spot if they could get their crap together now. That's ideal. losing out this season won't make much of a difference, i'm afraid.

Too early to know how close the top ten picks are. There could be other positions that emerge that we would want to draft in the top 3 like DE a top S or LB or even a WR who compliments Stevie.

BertSquirtgum
11-13-2012, 12:33 PM
He's still our best chance to win, and seeing as how they aren't going to give up on the season, he will continue to start. He has been playing well lately and no one can deny that. Just keeps having that one bad moment at a critical time that is hurting his performance overall.

If losing games for your teammates at the most critical points is playing well, then I don't want to see him playing bad.

BertSquirtgum
11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Wow that's a stretch...

I don't think you actually watch the games.

kishoph
11-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Wow that's a stretch...

Not a stretch at all,McCourty was at the goal line when Graham would of had to decide which way to take it (short or deep), if he would of cut it up he would of been at the 2 or 3 yard line at the very deepest, when he took it deep the McCourty dropped and had to leap to intercept the ball almost 3 yards deep in the endzone, if Graham would of cut the route short at the 2 or 3, do you really think the ball would of been there, when McCourty who was 3 yards deep in the endzone had leap to bring down the int. that's a difference of almost 6 yards. If your able to watch the replay again, freeze the ball when it gets to the goaline, that ball would of been way over Graham's head even at the goal line, let alone at the 2 or 3. Even if Graham is at fault for choosing the wrong "option" McCourty was in position to where Graham would of had to cut it around the 3 yard line or take it deep. Face it, it was a bad pass.

Mr. Miyagi
11-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Too early to know how close the top ten picks are. There could be other positions that emerge that we would want to draft in the top 3 like DE a top S or LB or even a WR who compliments Stevie.
If there's an elite LB on the board, I'm all for it. In that case we better trade the farm back into the first round for a QB.

Our WRs are ok and you can find very good complimentary ones in mid rounds.

Mr. Pink
11-14-2012, 04:57 AM
Wow that's a stretch...

Posted this in another thread. McCourty with vertical gets higher than Graham can with vertical. If TJ undercuts McCourty he doesn't get the ball.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/rf/image_r/Boston/2011-2020/2012/11/11/BostonGlobe.com/Sports/Advance/Images/03467584.r.jpg

Stretch? Nah. Reality.

gebobs
11-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Posted this in another thread. McCourty with vertical gets higher than Graham can with vertical. If TJ undercuts McCourty he doesn't get the ball.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/rf/image_r/Boston/2011-2020/2012/11/11/BostonGlobe.com/Sports/Advance/Images/03467584.r.jpg

Stretch? Nah. Reality.
Neither does McCourty. I still fault Fitz for targeting the rookie.