• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Squish The Fish

Been a long time since we played Miami and nobody had a thread with this title, so it had to be done. No matter how bad our year gets we always need to squish the fish.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • MTBillsFan
    • May 2003

Re: Squish The Fish

I hate the fish! I always have, I always will!
    GO BILLS!
    Send me some wings!

Comment

• Syderick
      • Apr 2006

3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• Jaydog57
        Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
        • Oct 2002

Buffalo Burgers w/ sauteed mushrooms & onions w/ pepper jack cheese tonight at my place. Hope it's a good game.
        "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Yay! We might be able to go 4-6 instead of 3-7!

Yeah, I know, everyone's gonna get pissed at me for "raining on the parade," but it is what it is. I miss the 90's when playoff positioning and the division title rested on division games between the Bills and the Fish.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            Yay! We might be able to go 4-6 instead of 3-7!

Yeah, I know, everyone's gonna get pissed at me for "raining on the parade," but it is what it is. I miss the 90's when playoff positioning and the division title rested on division games between the Bills and the Fish.
            Stop trying to piss in everybody's Cheerios, it's the god damn Fish!
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
              Stop trying to piss in everybody's Cheerios, it's the god damn Fish!
              Stop eating a bowl of toenail clippings and convincing yourself that they're Cheerios.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

Stop eating a bowl of toenail clippings and convincing yourself that they're Cheerios.
                Jeeze, be quiet, Opi. "Squish the Fish" is a tradition. What's the matta wid you?
                Last edited by stuckincincy; 11-15-2012, 01:38 PM.
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                  Jeeze, be quite, Opi. "Squish the Fish" is a tradition. What's the matta wid you?
                  Just finding it hard to get excited when we have another season that's over by early November.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Just finding it hard to get excited when we have another season that's over by early November.
                    Then don't watch.
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

No its still a bowl of Cheerios, that's the one concept you've never seem to understand. As I told somebody just a few weeks ago here I still find a reason to enjoy each and every Bills game. If there was ever a point I stopped enjoying it, I would simply stop watching.
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                        No its still a bowl of Cheerios, that's the one concept you've never seem to understand. As I told somebody just a few weeks ago here I still find a reason to enjoy each and every Bills game. If there was ever a point I stopped enjoying it, I would simply stop watching.
                        I don't understand that mentality. As a fan, you want the team to win by definition. If the team doesn't win, what's to enjoy? The only way it makes sense is if you make the enjoyment about something other than winning, and that doesn't make sense in and of itself. With the way this team plays I usually don't enjoy the games, but oh well, that's life. Just because it's supposed to be entertainment and fun doesn't mean it's going to be enjoyable.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

Anyone who has done much fishing knows that fixed the right way, most fish are good to eat, even those we don't usually associate with eating, like carp and suckers. To cook carp, you have to first strip the mud vein that runs down each side of the fish. If you don't the carp will be infused with the flavor of mud in which they love to feed. Suckers have to be caught when the water is cold. They are boney, but cold caught suckers are tasty. When the weather turns warm, the cooked flesh turns mushy. Now when the bottom feeder Dolphins come to town, we don't want to eat them. That might make us gag. Since we're not going to eat them, we can turn the heat up on these suckers and watch them turn to mush!
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                            Buffalo Bills Fan
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
                            Anyone who has done much fishing knows that fixed the right way, most fish are good to eat, even those we don't usually associate with eating, like carp and suckers. To cook carp, you have to first strip the mud vein that runs down each side of the fish. If you don't the carp will be infused with the flavor of mud in which they love to feed. Suckers have to be caught when the water is cold. They are boney, but cold caught suckers are tasty. When the weather turns warm, the cooked flesh turns mushy. Now when the bottom feeder Dolphins come to town, we don't want to eat them. That might make us gag. Since we're not going to eat them, we can turn the heat up on these suckers and watch them turn to mush!
                            Mush 'em!
                            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

I don't understand that mentality. As a fan, you want the team to win by definition. If the team doesn't win, what's to enjoy? The only way it makes sense is if you make the enjoyment about something other than winning, and that doesn't make sense in and of itself. With the way this team plays I usually don't enjoy the games, but oh well, that's life. Just because it's supposed to be entertainment and fun doesn't mean it's going to be enjoyable.
                              I'm not surprised, you operate in a view that is only black or white. There is plenty of things to enjoy from a loss and plenty of things to dislike from a win. Like you said though that's life.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X