Where do bills fans go in DC to watch the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillsFromThaU21
    • Mar 2005

Where do bills fans go in DC to watch the game?

Ill be in DC tonight and was wondering where can I go to watch the game with my fellow bills fans ?
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Where do bills fans go in DC to watch the game?

McFadden's in Georgetown if you are in the city. That's the official DC Bills Backers bar.
    If you are in VA, Grevey's in Falls Church or Jimmy's Old Town Tavern in Herndon.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Also Bugsy's in Old Town is a hockey bar that draws a good Sabres crowd and a couple of bartenders are from WNY. I've never been there for football but I would think they'd get a good Bills crowd too, especially with no hockey and no other competing football games.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bosshogg21
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WillsFromThaU21 View Post
        Ill be in DC tonight and was wondering where can I go to watch the game with my fellow bills fans ?
        Don't go to mcfadden's or grevey's, neither are bills bars anymore and haven't been for awhile. Jimmy's is amazing but it's way out by Dulles airport in Herndon. The new bills backers bar is laughing man tavern on G street in DC. Cross street 13th.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          Also Bugsy's in Old Town is a hockey bar that draws a good Sabres crowd and a couple of bartenders are from WNY. I've never been there for football but I would think they'd get a good Bills crowd too, especially with no hockey and no other competing football games.
          Pretty big ACC game on tonight with UVA playing UNC. Also a local game for the VA/MD area.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X