• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaydog57
    Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
    • Oct 2002

My assessment of the game....

It will be interesting to me. Both teams lost, in the best, or worst, of both ways depending on opinions. There was a thread about this problem earlier this season. (Losing big or barely losing)

We lost our game against the Titans, getting blown out at home, the worst since 1968 against the Chiefs in the Always Holy Orange Bowl. Apparently the Titans got fired up from a similar problem last week and made things happen.

Your Bills, lost a tragic game against a hated team by six points.

Now, we can find out how motivated and pissed off after these losses, each team has gotten. Do the Dolphins get motivated from home-loss embarrassment, or do the Bills, rally and show that they are a great team, after such a close game against a most hated team?
    Last edited by Jaydog57; 11-15-2012, 05:47 PM.
    "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: My assessment of the game....

The Bills haven't rallied since the days of Levy and Kelly. They wilt under adversity. We haven't won a night game since 2000. Chan is 2-13 in the division. We are 31st or 32nd in the league in most defensive categories: just what a rookie QB and undersized RB need as a confidence builder.

This has "debacle" written all over it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
    X