PDA

View Full Version : The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

YardRat
11-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Good - Defense, save for one drive. Thank goodness Miami's offense blows, but still props for taking Bush out of the game almost completely.
Bad - Too many penalties, let a poor team hang in until the end.
Ugly - The offense was pathetic tonight. Miami's front seven controlled the game almost all night, IMO.

Player of the game...Lindell or Powell?

DrGraves
11-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Good- we don't win many division games. ill take it
Bad- any time CJ doesnt touch the ball
Ugly- chan's third down playcalling

cookie G
11-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Kinda nice for the D to show up for a change. Haven't seen that since the preseason with them.

Amazing what can happen when the front 4 gets in the backfield.

I wonder who it was who gave them the kick in the ass?

jimmifli
11-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Kinda nice for the D to show up for a change. Haven't seen that since the preseason with them.

They were fun to watch. One of Dareus' best games as a Bill.

JoeMama
11-15-2012, 10:44 PM
The good: CJ Spiller is awesome

The bad: CJ Spiller can only be awesome if Chan Gailey leaves him in the game

The ugly: CJ Spiller has a hilarious accent, he sounds like Leroy S. Brown from Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns

jimmifli
11-15-2012, 10:45 PM
The ugly: CJ Spiller has a hilarious accent, he sounds like Leroy S. Brown from Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns

I don't think I've heard him speak before.

cookie G
11-15-2012, 10:59 PM

I Loved watching it. There isn't a big secret to the DE's success tonight, they were just getting off the ball faster, and they were beating their blocker to a spot. The LB's were actually running to the ball, and when the DB's were coming up on run support, they were actually flying for a change.

They were just playing at about 30% faster pace than normal, which is what this D is designed to do.

Still wondering who gave them the kick in the ass.

kingJofNYC
11-15-2012, 11:03 PM

He's been good back to back weeks.

Needs to tighten up a little, think he's playing heavy, but his hand usage and pad level has been better the last two games. Hopefully he's turned the corner, and ends the year on a high note.

imbondz
11-15-2012, 11:31 PM
good: CJ getting more carries finally
bad: dominating a bad team and still waiting til there was :50 seconds left to be sure we won
ugly: 4th quarters

that game almost sucked the life out of me. I almost get excited over how our D played until I think about how bad Miami's offense was to watch.

Skooby
11-15-2012, 11:49 PM
The Good: Weak schedule left

The bad: Every team remaining on our schedule

The Ugly: Any remaining wins we have

Slim
11-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Shawne Merriman and Kyle Moore both had nice games (Moore more so). Powell had some fantastic punts as well.

Skooby
11-16-2012, 12:07 AM
Shawne Merriman and Kyle Moore both had nice games (Moore more so). Powell had some fantastic punts as well.

Powell rocks.

Crisis
11-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Re-sign Byrd.

paladin warrior
11-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Good - Bills win
Bad- fitzpatrick is not elite QB
Ugly- FitzPatrick gave the ball to C.J too much and he can't throw the ball far

kishoph
11-16-2012, 03:06 AM
Good - Defense, save for one drive. Thank goodness Miami's offense blows, but still props for taking Bush out of the game almost completely.
Bad - Too many penalties, let a poor team hang in until the end.
Ugly - The offense was pathetic tonight. Miami's front seven controlled the game almost all night, IMO.

Player of the game...Lindell or Powell?

I couldn't understand why Wannsteadt came out with the nickle, playing prevent. The farther Justin Rogers is away from the playing field the better, he can not cover.
Powell nails some awesome punts, but it seems that he always has that 1 shank, I think it happens when he tries to punt away from the returner.

I would guess it was being at home on primetime, which shows they have the talent, but lack the motivation and fire. It seems like Gailey is really not a coach that gets his players fired up. Dareus finally looked like he wanted to be out there, if his Brother's murder has been part of that problem, who knows. Mario Williams has looked like a different player since his surgery, too bad Gailey didn't know he was hurt early in the season and had him get the surgery done sooner. With some better coaching this defense could be good.

sam5767
11-16-2012, 03:49 AM
The Good: We won the game thanks to the D

The bad: Choice being on the field more than Spiller in the red zone

The Ugly: Tashard Choice in the Wildcat

Historian
11-16-2012, 04:42 AM
Good: Spiller, McKelvin

Bad: Miami's green uniforms.

Ugly: I fell asleep after the Miami KO return :couch:

Generalissimus Gibby
11-16-2012, 06:00 AM
The Good: CJ and the D (honorable mentions go for Fitz who actually only threw maybe one bad pass all night, and I love the white Jersey blue pants combo)
The bad: taking out CJ on 3rd and 1, we played too cute too many times on third and short in the redzone and I truly believe that had we ran CJ on those calls that we could have won that game 35-14 instead of 19-14
The ugly: The wildcat, please Chan, it rarely helps us, get rid of it (dishonorable mentions: the Miami unis and the NFLN coverage).

coastal
11-16-2012, 06:27 AM
Marcel Dareus and Kyle Williams.

that was fun.

merriman jacking up Jake Long... That was fun too.

X-Era
11-16-2012, 06:27 AM
Good:

CJ showing he's ready for full time starting duties
The defense showed up for most of the game
The front 7 were nasty and all the players made an impact
Stevie got the ball more
Gilmore made a few plays
Byrd
McLovin in the return game

Bad:

Choice showing why's he's third string
Fitz held on to the ball a bit too long a few times

Ugly:

Dominating a mediocre team for most of the game yet still being in a spot where they could win at the end. Good teams wouldn't do that. They'd blow them out.
Red zone ineptness

ticatfan
11-18-2012, 08:48 AM
The good, ex ticat running thru buffalo like a a hot knife thru butter. lol

YardRat
11-18-2012, 09:26 AM

Merriman did everything but ass-rape Long, and until I re-watch the game I'm not 100% sure he didn't accomplish that also.

Oaf
11-18-2012, 09:33 AM
Is a term like that really needed? You and Hurkey got something going?

Skooby
11-18-2012, 09:58 AM
Is a term like that really needed? You and Hurkey got something going?

You seem a little sensitive about this, is it a sore subject (literally)?