X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

What a competent LB can do for you? See Dansby

Miami's front 7 is pretty stout. A big reason is guy like Dansby who really makes appreciate what a LB can add to your defense. Spiller had a good day but for the first time I remember this season that he didn't have a big run with that many carries. the 'Phins LBs did a reasonable job. Now you may say it's not fair to compare Sheppard to him because Dansby is bigger, faster and drafted much higher. But he's also 31. The Bills really need one like him who can play all 3 downs.

The Dolphins' 2ndary is not all that good, but they stick with you and make tackles. I hope Wanny takes notes on that. Of course they need to sit Rogers who is simply beat too often (and not just beat, he let the his man WIDE open).
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: What a competent LB can do for you? See Dansby

Agree about Dansby. He was awesome last night.

without him, Miami's defense does not function.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Dolphins D is just solid overall. Very physical but our OL was a match for them.

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
        Dolphins D is just solid overall. Very physical but our OL was a match for them.
        Everyone but Hairston.

he looked over-matched all night.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

the bills finally matched some long throws with consistent running.

you make 5 long throws over 20 yards on the sideline, you are getting pass interference at least 2 times in this league. and it prevents people creeping into the box.

On one hand i was really excited that they were able to put together drives without a big play and churn the clock...on the other hand i was really disappointed by the redzone offense.

if they don't get that punt return for a touchdown, they lose that game. sobering news for the offense.

Comment

• Mike13
            • Aug 2005

Still Overpaid and still neds to learn how to ****ng catch an INT in the breadbasket.

Comment

Working...
            X