X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IAG
    • Jan 2005

How I See the Sked the Rest of the Way

Everyone seems to be weighing in on how the Bills will do the rest of the way...I figured I would give my thoughts. I believe it will come down to our game next week with Indy. With a win, we got a chance. We will have the tiebreaker and a chance to string games together. Without a win over the Colts, we are out IMO. Assuming to make the playoffs we have to beat the Colts, let's see what we have in front of us...it is not all that bad.

@ Indy W...explained above
    Jacksonville W...old friend Mike Mularkey. I liked him, our last best season was with him. However, his team is bad and the Ralph will be rocking after the win from the week before.
    St. Louis W...quietly a tough game. However, we are at home and the Rams do not have enough weapons to beat the Bills
    Seattle L...I hate the Toronto game. ALL games need to be in Orchard Park. Be that at as it may, I think the Bills have tough match up with the Seahawks. The Seabags are traveling east. However, I will give the win to Pete Carroll.
    @ Miami W...think of all the plays we left on the table. Plus, we will be healthier. I see big romp.
    New York W...Blowout for the Bills. Blowout City. The Jets run for the bus. The talk will be about Ryan getting fired. Sanchez getting the boot. All that circus crap comes to a boil and we go to the playoffs.

9-7. In the playoffs. The drought is over...See you the afternoon of Wildcard Weekend on NBC!

Go Bills!
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: How I See the Sked the Rest of the Way

Lol. I wish.

Comment

• IAG
      • Jan 2005

I do not see why it is so far-fetched. I have believed in this squad all year. In a bad year in the AFC, why not?

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

I can see 9-7, but it won't be a playoff berth.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Maybe I'm just a pessimist... but the blowout with the Jets season start, Rams beating the 49ers, I can see Marshawn Lynch running rampid on this front 7, the Dolphins won't be fooled by the screen game twice and actually had Fitz on the run in the second half last night, and the Colts are hot/cold.

As easily as you see them winning out, i can see them losing out.

Comment

• Buffalogic
            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
            • Feb 2006

Rams tied the niners

Comment

• HAMMER
              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post
              Maybe I'm just a pessimist... but the blowout with the Jets season start, Rams beating the 49ers, I can see Marshawn Lynch running rampid on this front 7, the Dolphins won't be fooled by the screen game twice and actually had Fitz on the run in the second half last night, and the Colts are hot/cold.

As easily as you see them winning out, i can see them losing out.
              You must be a blast at parties.

Comment

• Ed
                • Sep 2002

The key is beating the Colts. Hopefully this extra time to rest and prepare will give us a good shot to go into Indy and get the W. Assuming the Colts lose this weekend to the Pats and we win next week, we'd only be a game back of the Colts and hold a crucial tie-breaker. Plus they would still have two games against Houston.

The Steelers could be looking at a drop off too if Big Ben is out for a while. They have a tough schedule with a couple games against Baltimore in the next few weeks.

San Diego plays Denver this weekend and then Baltimore, so they could easily be looking at 4-7 by the end of next week.

Cincy has a pretty brutal schedule for their last five games. I could definitely see them finishing with 8 losses.

Buffalo definitely has a steep hill in front to get to the playoffs, but their schedule is at least favorable. I'm not going to hold my breath, but a win against Indy next week would probably get us right back in the hunt and at least make our first couple December home games pretty meaningful.

Comment

• IAG
                  • Jan 2005

I think we match up great with the Colts. Their ends/LB's come hard up the field so hard, we will screen them into the ground.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

it is not rocket science it comes down to the next game...because this team is so bad they are already in a must win situation...and we will be riding this "we have a chance if we win next week" wave until we lose. I liken this to the one in a million chance we have to get with a girl we are hot for who is willing to flirt with us but not give us a date.

- - - Updated - - -

Do I have a chance?

One in a million.....

WHO WHOO I HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• IAG
                      • Jan 2005

This game with the Colts is the biggest game since the home loss to Pittsburgh in 2004 finale.

Comment

• Oaf
                        Do you read what you write?
                        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by IAG View Post
                        I do not see why it is so far-fetched. I have believed in this squad all year. In a bad year in the AFC, why not?
                        Here's why. We haven't been a team with a good QB since last year week 3. Colts = loss. Sea = loss. Jets = toss up. 7-9, 8-8 max.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

There isn't a team left on the schedule that the Bills can't beat. Of course, there aren't any that they couldn't lose to, also.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• IAG
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Oaf View Post
                            Here's why. We haven't been a team with a good QB since last year week 3. Colts = loss. Sea = loss. Jets = toss up. 7-9, 8-8 max.
                            Russell Wilson and Mark Sanchez are big time QB's? Okay? I will take my chances. This Bills team can go to the playoffs...believe it.

BTW, don't sleep on the fact that the Colts are all jacked for Sunday's game with the Pats. Letdown City next week vs. Buffalo.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

LOL you want us to win 5 out of the next 6 games? When we couldn't beat Tennessee at home?

Playoffs just isn't in our future for this year. I've come to accept that.

Comment

Working...
                              X