PDA

View Full Version : Make sure KW, Byrd, and Spiller make the Pro Bowl.

Oaf
11-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Most of us don't care to watch the game or what not. Still, compared to their contemporaries, it would be a shame if any of the 3 failed to make it. Also gave votes for our interior linemen.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?campaign=PbBallot_thank_button

(http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?campaign=PbBallot_thank_button)

YardRat
11-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Spiller doesn't have a chance unless he gets a good share of the load from here on out and the team starts winning.

ServoBillieves
11-17-2012, 07:42 PM
I voted, then realized that even if they do make it, half won't show up.

kishoph
11-17-2012, 07:48 PM
I think the only Bills player that will get voted in will be Leodis McKelvin, I'd like to see more get in, but I don't see it happening.

ZAZusmc03
11-17-2012, 08:13 PM
I can see Byrd getting in as well, did you see his stats compared to all the other FS's in the AFC?

ServoBillieves
11-17-2012, 08:18 PM
I think the only Bills player that will get voted in will be Leodis McKelvin, I'd like to see more get in, but I don't see it happening.

Jacoby Jones leads that category by a mile.

coastal
11-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Eric wood

Mr. Pink
11-17-2012, 11:34 PM
Spiller will be hard pressed to make the Pro Bowl with Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Stevan Ridley and Willis McGahee all ahead of him in rushing yards.

The first two guys I mentioned are locks for the Pro Bowl too.

KW likely makes it in as he's making a name for himself around the league.

Byrd, while probably our best defensive player, suffers because of the position he plays. You got Weddle and Ed Reed there.

kishoph
11-18-2012, 03:57 AM

I don't agree at all, first off, it depends on if your looking at kick returns or punt returns. Jones kick return average is just under 10 yards more than McKelvin's, but McKelvin's punt return average is over 13 yards more than Jones. McKelvin also has more 20+ yard KR's than Jones (15-13) and has 7, 20+ yard punt returns, while Jones hasn't any over 20 yards. They both have 2 TD's, Jones on KRs's and McKelvin on PR's (McKelvin also had a KR, TD called back). Jones has also fumbled once while McKelvin has not. So it's a lot closer than you may think. Personally I think that McKelvin's PR average is more impressive that Jones KR average (IMO harder to return punts), but Jones plays on a 7 and 2 team while McKelvin, plays for the Bills. :shakeno:

Also , I don't know how much it's taken into account for special teams players, but neither has done a lot at their "regular positions", both have only started 2 games. Jones, being a reciever, does have 1 TD, while McKelvin, being a corner does have an interception.

Mr. Pink
11-18-2012, 09:55 AM

You can throw in Marcus Thigpen and Josh Cribbs into the returner mix.

Thigpen is 3rd in PR average and 4th in KR average with 2 TDs.

Cribbs is 4th in PR average and 3rd in KR average.

mrbojanglezs
11-18-2012, 10:01 AM
why? so the Bills have to pay them more? No thanks.

ServoBillieves
11-18-2012, 10:06 AM
I don't agree at all, first off, it depends on if your looking at kick returns or punt returns. Jones kick return average is just under 10 yards more than McKelvin's, but McKelvin's punt return average is over 13 yards more than Jones. McKelvin also has more 20+ yard KR's than Jones (15-13) and has 7, 20+ yard punt returns, while Jones hasn't any over 20 yards. They both have 2 TD's, Jones on KRs's and McKelvin on PR's (McKelvin also had a KR, TD called back). Jones has also fumbled once while McKelvin has not. So it's a lot closer than you may think. Personally I think that McKelvin's PR average is more impressive that Jones KR average (IMO harder to return punts), but Jones plays on a 7 and 2 team while McKelvin, plays for the Bills. :shakeno:

Also , I don't know how much it's taken into account for special teams players, but neither has done a lot at their "regular positions", both have only started 2 games. Jones, being a reciever, does have 1 TD, while McKelvin, being a corner does have an interception.

Oh I didn't mean that he's ahead by a mile in how he plays, I meant in the early vote tally he was up to 300,000+ votes

ZAZusmc03
11-18-2012, 10:23 AM
I remember hearing them say that McKelvin was one of the most underrated returnmen in the league Thursday night. That alone should tell you he won't make the probowl. Keep in mind, 90% of the moron fans that are voting, are voting based on the names they have heard over and over again.

Mr. Pink
11-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I remember hearing them say that McKelvin was one of the most underrated returnmen in the league Thursday night. That alone should tell you he won't make the probowl. Keep in mind, 90% of the moron fans that are voting, are voting based on the names they have heard over and over again.

Troy Polamulu is leading SS and has played 2 games and has 7 tackles.

That's all you need to know about the pro-bowl.

ZAZusmc03
11-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Troy Polamulu is leading SS and has played 2 games and has 7 tackles.

That's all you need to know about the pro-bowl.

exactly!

kishoph
11-19-2012, 03:15 AM
Oh I didn't mean that he's ahead by a mile in how he plays, I meant in the early vote tally he was up to 300,000+ votes

Duh, sorry, after reading your post again, I see that I should have known that's what you meant. I'd guess better reading comprehension could of saved me some time.

The whole Pro-Bowl thing has become a joke.

justasportsfan
11-19-2012, 10:30 AM
I voted for Maybin

stuckincincy
11-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Duh, sorry, after reading your post again, I see that I should have known that's what you meant. I'd guess better reading comprehension could of saved me some time.

The whole Pro-Bowl thing has become a joke.

I voted, then was encouraged to vote again. Ballot stuffing... :(

Jeff1220
11-19-2012, 10:43 AM
I don't really care if they make the PB...it's pointless and getting in will make them want more money. Plus getting snubbed would hopefully motivate them to turn it up a few notches.

OpIv37
11-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Byrd's a free agent this year.

Let's make sure he DOESN'T make the Pro Bowl because then he'll want more money and Ralph won't pay him.

ZAZusmc03
11-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Byrd's a free agent this year.

Let's make sure he DOESN'T make the Pro Bowl because then he'll want more money and Ralph won't pay him.

I can't be the only one that is terrified that we'll let Byrd walk, right?

ServoBillieves
11-28-2012, 02:50 PM
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap1000000101977/article/peyton-manning-tops-2013-pro-bowl-voting-tom-brady-no-2

Here's a quick link to what a joke the Pro Bowl is.

stuckincincy
11-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Three Bills making the Pro Bowl would make it more of a mockery than it already is. And a mockery of their fans.