PDA

View Full Version : Missed Opportunity for the Bills

kingJofNYC
11-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Everything broke their way this year. AFC is ****, key injuries to the Ravens and Steelers, easy schedule, but all likelihood they'll miss out on the playoffs once again. Titans loss may loom large, but they'll probably play themselves out of a spot anyway.

Still, when you look at the upcoming schedule, the bad start really killed their best shot at making playoffs in years. Conference is terrible.

BertSquirtgum
11-19-2012, 01:00 AM
What REALLY killed this team was the loss at home to the Titans. If the Bills win that game they are sitting at 5-5 and we are all talking playoffs.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-19-2012, 01:36 AM
Between the Titans game and the heartbreaking loss to the Pats that was winnable, those killed the season.

trapezeus
11-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Between the Titans game and the heartbreaking loss to the Pats that was winnable, those killed the season.

which winnable pats game? the one we were up by two scores at halftime or the one where we got jobbed out of the win?

i agree with the premise here, but if we are saying what if, we have to remember we should have lost that arizona game the way we tried to piss it away. and we could have lost miami for the same exact reason.

this is where coaching matters. in 3-5 minute bursts during a game. the tide can turn and i'm losing faith that gailey is the man for those 3-5 minutes.

IAG
11-19-2012, 07:42 AM
The season is not over yet. Win this week and we are business.

coastal
11-19-2012, 08:11 AM
The season is not over yet. Win this week and we are business.
You're not kidding.

a win against a wildcard competitor followed by a 3 game home stretch...

X-Era
11-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Fitz throws two bad late INT's that prevent the win in both the Titans and Pats games... 2 more wins right now and we would be in the drivers seat. (6 and 4)

I was fine with him if he just managed games and didn't do anything to lose them. It wasn't all his fault but two bad passes cost us this much.

Jeff1220
11-19-2012, 10:51 AM
I would love to talk playoffs and all, but with 6 games left...sorry, but I only see the Bills going 3-3 in that stretch. Finishing with a typical 7-9 record.