Joe Fo Sho
11-19-2012, 03:37 PM
I knew he didn't kill her!

The King
11-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Very Interesting.

trapezeus
11-19-2012, 04:25 PM
well if fox news said it, then it must be true.

Typ0
11-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Makes sense to me. They had confidence in the trial because he was not guilty of what he was charged with....and if he admitted it he would have been an accessory. OJ isn't a bad tarnished guy on Buffalo Bills history any more. Now maybe they can make the playoffs again.

- - - Updated - - -

How much do you pay a guy to steal a 20K ring and return it to you though?

Skooby
11-19-2012, 05:04 PM

OJ hired thugs in Vegas as well to retrieve his personal items, so this isn't completely out of character.

BidsJr
11-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Makes sense to me. They had confidence in the trial because he was not guilty of what he was charged with....and if he admitted it he would have been an accessory. OJ isn't a bad tarnished guy on Buffalo Bills history any more. Now maybe they can make the playoffs again.

- - - Updated - - -

How much do you pay a guy to steal a 20K ring and return it to you though?

Prolly 25k.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Well hopefully this slashes through any misconceptions.

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2012, 11:14 AM
So if he didn't murder anyone should he get all the money back from the Goldman family?

Skooby
11-20-2012, 11:17 AM
So if he didn't murder anyone should he get all the money back from the Goldman family?

He's not been tried for hiring her killer, so I think he'll leave this alone.

OpIv37
11-20-2012, 11:25 AM

actually it's one better than that: Fox News reported that a serial killer said it to people that wanted to make a TV show about his story.

Fox News lying? A serial killer lying about his crimes? A person lying to get on TV?

Nah, none of those things ever happen.

Night Train
11-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Kato probably needed some coke $.

stuckincincy
11-20-2012, 12:10 PM

I assume CNN and MSNBC and the networks wouldn't report such. Simpson is black, and therefore a default victim.

OpIv37
11-20-2012, 12:15 PM
I assume CNN and MSNBC and the networks wouldn't report such. Simpson is black, and therefore a default victim.

Uhhhh... if Simpson was put on trial for a murder he didn't commit because sloppy police work failed to find this serial killer, then I think that would fit very nicely into this "black guys are always the victim" narrative that you seem to think exists.

trapezeus
11-20-2012, 12:27 PM

these are words from a conservative. Default victim isn'tt how those "liberal" (aka fact based) stations report it. Those are your racial biases coming out. but blame the person that is calling you out on what you did.

fox can't beat up on the president, so they've stooped to going back to 1992 to talk about aguy we all know was connected to it someway or the other. He's in jail already. it's over.

The other stations aren't reporting on it because it was 20 years ago and no one cares.

stuckincincy
11-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Uhhhh... if Simpson was put on trial for a murder he didn't commit because sloppy police work failed to find this serial killer, then I think that would fit very nicely into this "black guys are always the victim" narrative that you seem to think exists.

You got it wrong. What I said was because he was black, he is assumed to be naturally, a victim of the evil whites. The fact that black males - something like 4% of the population - commit 40% of the murders in the nation, is explained away as a matter of oppression...right...

I live in Cincinnati, you live in Baltimore. You see the numbers as well as I. And I know why this is so, and it has nothing to do with a man's race. But that goes beyond the rules for this forum section.

Bill Cody
11-20-2012, 01:51 PM
this serial killer is one smart dude. He must have brought a vial of OJ's blood with him to the murder and after he killed Nicole and Goldman he sprinkled it in about 40 places on the crime scene and inside OJ's Bronco, that way everyone would wrongly think OJ did it.

Bill Cody
11-20-2012, 01:55 PM

I'd be interested in seeing what network has ever described OJ as a victim of anything. Ridiculous. This story has no legs because it's not true.

stuckincincy
11-20-2012, 02:03 PM
I'd be interested in seeing what network has ever described OJ as a victim of anything. Ridiculous. This story has no legs because it's not true.

You aren't very good at nuance, shades, are are you? Did you miss the repeated airings of this or that Sharperson or Jackson or the other bunches of well-heeled jive preachers and Congressman railing about an implied racist witch hunt, eh?

Bill Cody
11-20-2012, 02:36 PM
You aren't very good at nuance, shades, are are you? Did you miss the repeated airings of this or that Sharperson or Jackson or the other bunches of well-heeled jive preachers and Congressman railing about an implied racist witch hunt, eh?

No I didn't see that. If anyone said that they were obviously wrong. You seem to be very angry. I wonder why that is?

ServoBillieves
11-20-2012, 02:39 PM
THE GLOVE DIDN'T FIT!!! NORDBERG YOU DOG!

Dozerdog
11-20-2012, 02:45 PM
This thread should be retitled

"
Ralph Wilson might have hired Nicole's killer

kishoph
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Beautiful Oceanside property for sale in Camp Verde Arizona, 20,000 square feet with a gorgeous view of the Ocean. Priced to sell fast, send cashiers check for $750,000.00 to P.O. Box 716

stuckincincy
11-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Beautiful Oceanside property for sale in Camp Verde Arizona, 20,000 square feet with a gorgeous view of the Ocean. Priced to sell fast, send cashiers check for $750,000.00 to P.O. Box 716

Sounds like a good deal. I'll set up a minority, female, disabled, aged, gay 501C non-profit entity so Fannie Mae will pay you up front and when we default, it's out of the taxpayer's hide. I'll also get grants from HUD for improvements never performed - I will be sure to hire minority/female contractors of course, so they wouldn't dare come back on me or the female CEO. So politically gauche, of course.

http://www.fanniemae.com/portal/about-us/suppliers/diverse-suppliers.html

Typ0
11-20-2012, 09:02 PM
This thread should be retitled

"
Ralph Wilson might have hired Nicole's killer

can we use this to get rid of him?