View Full Version : what your ranking of the bills QBs and RBs

jbisset
07-09-2003, 07:59 AM
1 Jim Kelly -- Great player, leader....risk taker
2 Joe Ferguson -- Great player on bad teams
3 Jack Kemp -- A player I did not see
4 Drew Bledsoe -- A good player and another great leader
5 Doug Flutie -- OK player, great leader and again a risk taker
6 Frank Reich -- Greatest come back in history....Was one of the best backup QBs

1 Thurman Thomas - Maybe the best all around RB
2 O.J. Simpson -- Great player
3 Travis Henry -- Very good player...time will tell if he is great
4 Joe Cribbs -- If Doctors could do then what they do today
5 Terry Miller -- If Doctors could do then what they do today
6 Greg Bell -- If Doctors could do then what they do today
7 Roland Hooks
8 Jim Braxton
9 Roosevelt Leaks

Jan Reimers
07-09-2003, 11:35 AM
RBs - Cookie Gilchrist, who didn't play for us long enough to amass great statistics, was perhaps our best running back ever.
But Thurman was great, too, over a longer period.

QBs - Bledsoe is probably second to Kelly in terms of talent, but he hasn't been here long enough to properly rank him.

Demon
07-09-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jbisset
1 Jim Kelly -- Great player, leader....risk taker
2 Joe Ferguson -- Great player on bad teams
3 Jack Kemp -- A player I did not see
4 Drew Bledsoe -- A good player and another great leader
5 Doug Flutie -- OK player, great leader and again a risk taker
6 Frank Reich -- Greatest come back in history....Was one of the best backup QBs

Don't you think it's a little unfair to judge Bledsoe in the "Bills best QB ever" category? He's only played 1 season. If he wins the super bowl next season or in 2 years, which is very possible, then Bledsoe would jump a lot of spaces, maybe even ahead of Kelly.

And Kelly i think is our #1 QB ever too.

I also think, Frank Reich would be ahead of Doug Flutie.

MDFINFAN
07-09-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Demon

Don't you think it's a little unfair to judge Bledsoe in the "Bills best QB ever" category? He's only played 1 season. If he wins the super bowl next season or in 2 years, which is very possible, then Bledsoe would jump a lot of spaces, maybe even ahead of Kelly.

And Kelly i think is our #1 QB ever too.

I also think, Frank Reich would be ahead of Doug Flutie.

You can't ignore Drew's career just because he wasn't a bill before he got here....I think you have to factor in his previous team...He won't be a bill long enought to get an over all assessment like Kelly's, Plus you guys didn't include Rob Johnson in the original list.:feedback:

ryven
07-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Here this is for MDFINFAN rob johnson the worst quarterback that the had and will ever have did set a record for the first QB to eat grass so much in a season.

Aero II
07-09-2003, 03:37 PM
I'd include Kenny Davis on the list of RB's. Because he was always healthy and such a great team player, I'd put him 4th with the top 3 staying as is.

MDFINFAN
07-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by ryven
Here this is for MDFINFAN rob johnson the worst quarterback that the had and will ever have did set a record for the first QB to eat grass so much in a season.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure he got some love too....:fabulous: