PDA

View Full Version : Let's say...

coastal
11-26-2012, 05:00 PM
We go on a three game heater and the Colts, Steelers and Bengals all lose a game or two during that same time...

were heading to Miami with an outside shot of sneaking in...

Do you get sucked back in?

YardRat
11-26-2012, 05:07 PM
I hate to admit it, but yes.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Yes of course just to have my heart broken again

Ed
11-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Of course. If the Steelers and Bengals each lose two more games against AFC opponents they would both have seven losses and worse conference records than the Bills, assuming the Bills win their games.

Pittsburgh is actually in a tough spot. They play at Baltimore this week and who knows when they'll get Big Ben back.

I think Cincy will end up making it and I have no expectations of the Bills winning out, but if they win this weekend and the Steelers and Bengals lose, they're only one game out of the #6 seed with a chance to take tie-breakers over both.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2012, 05:50 PM
We go on a three game heater and the Colts, Steelers and Bengals all lose a game or two during that same time...

were heading to Miami with an outside shot of sneaking in...

Do you get sucked back in?

nope. Fitzputrid will **** it up....AGAIN!!! this season is OVER!!!!

BLeonard
11-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Nope... They'd just piss down their leg against Miami, or at home against the Jets.

The Bills haven't had a 3 game winning streak since the start of last season... Absolutely no reason to that they'll "magically" have one now.

Hell, I wouldn't be half surprised to see them lose to Jacksonville.

-Bill

HAMMER
11-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Not happening, this team is fragile and now broken. All the kings horses........

mikemac2001
11-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Yes bc when you have a chance....you have a chance but its hard to believe with how inconsistant they are.

GingerP
11-26-2012, 06:53 PM
The Bills haven't had a 3 game winning streak since the start of last season... Absolutely no reason to that they'll "magically" have one now.

... and the last time they won 3 games in a row before that was September 2008.

In fact, they have only had win streaks more more than 2 games 3 times since 2004.

Cntrygal
11-26-2012, 06:55 PM
No

OpIv37
11-26-2012, 07:08 PM
I don't want that to happen. The pressure is off and our next two opponents are pretty mediocre, so we might win both games. But Gailey, Nix and Fitz aren't winners. We will never win consistently as long as they are here. I don't want Ralph to have any excuses for keeping them around.

ServoBillieves
11-26-2012, 07:19 PM
When we inevitably lose to Jacksonville on Sunday, that tiny little glimmer of hope that anyone has will be snuffed out like a fire hydrant on a match stick.

Oaf
11-26-2012, 07:42 PM
When we inevitably lose to Jacksonville on Sunday, that tiny little glimmer of hope that anyone has will be snuffed out like a fire hydrant on a match stick.

8-8 wildcard anyone?

Jeff1220
11-26-2012, 07:57 PM
We're going to see this team fold, just as they have been playing most of the season. They've been saying for the past two weeks that their playoffs already started...well, they just lost. That means the message that was sent through all the "playoffs are now" talk is that the season is now over.

Mr. Pink
11-26-2012, 09:05 PM
If Big Ben is out for another couple weeks, the Steelers are just as done as we are.

Although technically, if we were to win out, we could end up in a 3-4 team tie at 9-7 and the 6th seed.

Dunno if we'd win the wild card if we were tied with Pittsburgh and Cincy.

Ed
11-26-2012, 11:46 PM
If Big Ben is out for another couple weeks, the Steelers are just as done as we are.

Although technically, if we were to win out, we could end up in a 3-4 team tie at 9-7 and the 6th seed.

Dunno if we'd win the wild card if we were tied with Pittsburgh and Cincy.
It would depend who their losses were to. Assuming the Bills finished 9-7, two losses to AFC teams for Pitt and Cincy each would give the Bills the tie-breaker over both based on conference record.

jamze132
11-27-2012, 05:45 AM
We're not getting passed JAX. They're coming into our house and Henne will light us up.

mjt328
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Does anyone honestly believe we can win against Seattle (winning record), Miami (in division road game) and the Jets (we never beat them).

Season is over.

Every win now just takes us farther down the draft pole.

coastal
11-27-2012, 07:11 AM
U said pole

trapezeus
11-27-2012, 07:38 AM
i'll get sucked back in only because i want to see how they blow it with one team on death's door and the other still struggling to find consistency. they are never getting back into the playoffs.

also, this year, the bills lost 1, won 2, lost 2, won 1, lost 3, won 1, guess what team is going to lose four before their next win? That's right. The ****ty buffalo bills. everyone's favorite embarassment.

Ed
11-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Does anyone honestly believe we can win against Seattle (winning record), Miami (in division road game) and the Jets (we never beat them).

Season is over.

Every win now just takes us farther down the draft pole.
We can definitely win against Seattle. They've been terrible on the road going 1-5 barely beating Carolina for their only win. It also looks like they could lose both of their starting CB's to drug suspensions.

And Miami and the Jets are both just as crappy as the Bills. I don't expect the Bills to win out, but this is by far the easiest part of their schedule with all of their games being winnable. Unfortunately they just couldn't do enough in the first 11 games for it to really matter.

The King
11-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Of course.

Generalissimus Gibby
11-27-2012, 10:45 AM
I checked out after the Bills simply laid down and quit when things got a bit rough v the Pats at home and then stayed down the next week. If the Cards had a better qb we are 3-8, the fish have a slightly better qb we are 2-9, same with the chiefs. Really, the way this team is coached we are really fortunate to not be 1-10

delectrolux
11-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Yes.