• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ed
    Dude
    • Sep 2002

Draft Order: Bills 8th

With week 12 in the books here is the current draft order with 5 games to go:

1. Kansas City 1-10
    2. Jacksonville 2-9
    3. Philadelphia 3-8
    4. Oakland 3-8
    5. Cleveland 3-8
    6. Carolina 3-8
    7. San Diego 4-7
    8. Buffalo 4-7
    9. Tennessee 4-7
    10. Detroit 4-7
    11. Arizona 4-7
    12. NY Jets 4-7

I think the Bills will win enough games at the end here to take themselves out of the top 10, but who should they be targeting here?
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Draft Order: Bills 8th

two losses in the next week and the bills could be picking second based on that last. jacksonville would be 3-10, we would be 4-9. if those other 4-7 teams win a game, we'd be sitting pretty.

but we will win the next 4 to come up short in the next two against division opponents vs one team that threw in the towel two weeks ago.

Bills will select 11. whoever selects 10 gets the franchise QB. The script is written.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ed View Post
      With week 12 in the books here is the current draft order with 5 games to go:

1. Kansas City 1-10
      2. Jacksonville 2-9
      3. Philadelphia 3-8
      4. Oakland 3-8
      5. Cleveland 3-8
      6. Carolina 3-8
      7. San Diego 4-7
      8. Buffalo 4-7
      9. Tennessee 4-7
      10. Detroit 4-7
      11. Arizona 4-7
      12. NY Jets 4-7

I think the Bills will win enough games at the end here to take themselves out of the top 10, but who should they be targeting here?
      Looks like PHI and OAK are mailing it in. CLE, CAR, still strive, SD - no idea.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

And we'll draft a... wait let me throw a dart here real quick... OK it landed on "safety".

Whatever.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

It will be a CB who, despite his scoliosis, is " great in the community ! "
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
            And we'll draft a... wait let me throw a dart here real quick... OK it landed on "safety".

Whatever.
            What, Donte Whitner 2.0 doesn't excite you? We do need an upgrade at SS...

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

We could get the first 5 picks of the draft, our coaches / managers would find a way to screw this up.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

I'd take Geno Smith because Te'o could be gone. Just my early thought.

Comment

• Ed
                  Dude
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                  I'd take Geno Smith because Te'o could be gone. Just my early thought.
                  That would be awesome, but I just can't see how KC would pass on him. There's no way they can sell their fans on another year of Matt Cassel. They'll probably have a new front office too, which will want to make their mark by using their top pick to get their franchise qb, whether they are worthy of the pick or not.

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                    That would be awesome, but I just can't see how KC would pass on him. There's no way they can sell their fans on another year of Matt Cassel. They'll probably have a new front office too, which will want to make their mark by using their top pick to get their franchise qb, whether they are worthy of the pick or not.
                    Could be but Pioli doesn't strike me as a guy who would take a 10 to mid 1st QB at #1.

He's a bit of a reach to go #1 but not so much at 8 to 10.

Comment

• Ed
                      Dude
                      • Sep 2002

Could be but Pioli doesn't strike me as a guy who would take a 10 to mid 1st QB at #1.

A lot of QB's always seem like reaches in November and then they go way higher than people expect. It just doesn't seem worth it to get my hopes up.

I'd be somewhat surprised if Pioli survives another season. It sounds like people in KC absolutely hate him right now.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Watch them draft another secondary player.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                          • Sep 2009

I'd be happy with one of the following.

Joeckel, Matthews, Warmack, Bark Mingo, Dion Jordan, Damontre Moore, Werner, Star Lotulelei, Keenan Allen or even Tavon Austin. Prefer the first seven players listed, high probability that one of the 7 is on the board if the slot doesn't change.
                          Last edited by kingJofNYC; 11-27-2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Pioli won't be there.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                              two losses in the next week and the bills could be picking second based on that last. jacksonville would be 3-10, we would be 4-9. if those other 4-7 teams win a game, we'd be sitting pretty.

but we will win the next 4 to come up short in the next two against division opponents vs one team that threw in the towel two weeks ago.

Bills will select 11. whoever selects 10 gets the franchise QB. The script is written.
                              thats just about the efin size of things... never fails. I hate this team. Why do I keep coming back for more....
                              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                              X