PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Nix ) takes caller questions on his team

justasportsfan
12-07-2012, 12:59 PM
http://audio.wgr550.com/a/67779615/12-7-buddy-nix-a-day-after-his-birthday-takes-caller-questions-on-his-team.htm

Thinks team is better but record doesn't reflect it. D is better.
Thinks lb'ers are getting better because the younguns are getting more experience:ill:
Thinks Bradham will be a good one.

On lber's not producing...
says less tackles/plays by lb'ers is good because it means DL is making them.

says Ron Brooks played well in his first outing.

Gilmore monday morning asked to cover the best wr . :up:

on Manti Te'O... he likes him. Thinks he's amazing and every down player. Won't move up to take him but will consider taking him if he's there when we pick. Doesn't put much stock on the Heisman trophy.

On taking a qb in the 2nd if he has a 3rd grade...teams do that because qb's are scarce but chanes are Bills will still take the best player. Sticking to the integrity of their draft board.

On having both CJ and FJ on the field ... one of them will have to block and thinks it wont bode well. Would rather have big Mcyntire do the blocking. FJ can do it but worries about him holding up and CJ won't hold up.

On eliminating kickoffs... it was discussed in team meeting. He likes the game like it is but realizes lost 2 players (white and Lee Smith). Thinks it will gain speed and there will be changes.

bf1
12-07-2012, 01:11 PM
lol. I'm going to ask my boss for a raise. Gonna tell him I'm a great worker although my performance doesn't reflect it. Lets see what he says.

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2012, 04:28 PM
My god this guy should be thrown out of OBD. He is such a buffoon.

Novacane
12-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Thinks team is better but record doesn't reflect it. D is better.

That's what losers have to say.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Team is better but record doesn't show it = same crap, different year.

Mr. Miyagi
12-08-2012, 11:42 PM
My **** is a lot bigger than it looks.