PDA

View Full Version : F YOU FITZPATHETIC

Mr. Miyagi
12-09-2012, 02:48 PM
GOD YOU SUCK ASS. WITH A REAL QB WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO BETTER.

CHAN'S PLAYCALLING SUCKS TOO. AND WANNY NEVER BLITZES.

F*** YOU F*** YOU F*** YOU

imbondz
12-09-2012, 02:48 PM
#%W$%^#%!@#!@#$ @!#$!@!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!^$^*&^(*(%^$#%$@#%^#$$(

Novacane
12-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Another nail in Gailey and Fitz coffin! This loss is not a bad thing!!!!!!!!!

Crisis
12-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Someone needs to inform Chan Gailey that CJ Spiller, does in fact exist.

Beebe
12-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Thanks CHAN for not going for the field goal again.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
**** you Chan Gailey. This guy should be locked out of OBD tonight.

colin
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
8 rushes for spiller, choice in on 3rd down. this team stinks, and the source of the smell is the coach and qb. just a fkn joke. really need to hit the reboot button on this team this offseason.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Another nail in Gailey and Fitz coffin! This loss is not a bad thing!!!!!!!!!

I laughed when Fitz had it intercepted and looked on the other side of the rainbow. Just one more step closer to getting a better head coach.

streetkings01
12-09-2012, 02:55 PM
8 rushes for spiller, choice in on 3rd down. this team stinks, and the source of the smell is the coach and qb. just a fkn joke. really need to hit the reboot button on this team this offseason.Actually Spiller only had 7 rushes

Skooby
12-09-2012, 02:55 PM
I haven't felt this much love for a guy since Father O' Flaherty was in town.

jamze132
12-09-2012, 02:58 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous and totally unacceptable.

Historian
12-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Oh....and we wear BLUE at home, *******s!

coastal
12-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Lose out.

pray we get a shot at that Ark QB.

wmoz11
12-09-2012, 03:04 PM
I agree with the decision not to kick the FG from the 34. However, especially after wasting the timeout, you HAVE to go for it there. There's never a situation in football where you should punt from inside the opponent's 40 with 4th-and-5 or less. Pathetic.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2012, 03:04 PM
I'll take manti te'o

Novacane
12-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Lose out.

pray we get a shot at that Ark QB.

Seattle is way better than Bills. L Miami is on the road L Jets in the suck bowl. flip a coin. I'd say Bills have better than 50% chance of losing that one too.

Owen DeBoard
12-09-2012, 03:08 PM
I'll take manti te'o
I like this idea and pick up a qb in free agency.

trapezeus
12-09-2012, 03:22 PM
bills will pick up romo and tell you he's the key. he'll suck by week 6 for 90% of the bills fans to confirm, "they never wanted him and they need a qb."

Ralph made a deal with the devil. The bills suck and he live forever. WE keep these atrocioius teams in WNY, but we will never be a winner.

and of course hockey is on an indefinite strike.

Spiderweb
12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Someone needs to inform Chan Gailey that CJ Spiller, does in fact exist.
If there's anyone on the Bills that has the the talent to be featured, it's CJ........and Chan ignores him.........Words can't describe (without violating the TOS) how utterly incompetent Gailey has shown to be in too many areas this year.

gebobs
12-09-2012, 03:30 PM
I laughed when Fitz had it intercepted and looked on the other side of the rainbow. Just one more step closer to getting a better head coach.Don't bet on it. Ralph still lives.

JoeMama
12-09-2012, 03:35 PM
I called my dad as the Bills began what would be their final drive.

I was like, "Get ready for yet another game killing interception by Ryan Fitztragic!"

Turns out I was wrong.

First he got sacked THEN produced a game killing INT.

He's even worse than I thought.

Scumbag College
12-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Gailey with some little things that added up to the loss:

1. The sequence at the end of the half after the Gilmore INT gave the Bills the ball at midfield with over a minute left and all three timeouts left. The Bills were ultra conservative and just played for the FG and abandoned any attempts at the TD. i'm not saying they would have scored the TD if attempted, but at least give the players a chance to get into the end zone.

2. Not going for 2 when up 12-7. The Rams only mounted one scoring drive all game at that point. If they kick an extra point or miss a 2 point conversion at that point, the Rams still go up with a TD and extra point. IF they get a two pint conversion at that point then even if the Rams score a TD, the game is 14-14 and probably going into OT.

3. Calling a timeout to pull Lindell off to punt the ball. I'd be fine having them call a timeout to go for it or if they were going to go for it on fourth down and wanted to draw up the play...but to use a timeout in a close game in the fourth quarter to PUNT from inside the opposition 35 yard line is a waste.

I'm not gong to go into having Spiller nearly nonexistent today or abandoning bringing any pressure in the second half when it was effective against Bradford in the first half, but it's the little things that lost the game for the Bills today. It's so frustrating to watch these games mismanaged by the coaching staff.

Spiderweb
12-09-2012, 03:41 PM
He should be a Star immediately in Buffalo, especially as poor as our LB's have been,