PDA

View Full Version : Play to win? LMAO Gailey has to go.

jamze132
12-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Lets play not to lose instead of playing to win. Yeah, that worked out. Again.

So sick and damn tired of this bullshizer. Gailey either has no damn balls or no confidence in Fitz (which is totally understandable) which is absolutely holding this team back.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2012, 02:58 PM
This ****** hitched his wagon to Putzputrid and should be fired just for that reason alone. Completely inept.

Beebe
12-09-2012, 02:59 PM
How big was it for Chan not to go for the field goal earlier.

Historian
12-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Lindell was pissed.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Lindell was pissed.

I saw that too.

Novacane
12-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Wonder what loser Ralph will bring in next

jamze132
12-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Can't believe he pulled Lindell in that spot. Total pussy.

Beebe
12-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Fitz is just like a hooker she gets her money then sucks and swallows.

billsburgh
12-09-2012, 03:07 PM
during his press conference, Gaiey said he changed his mind becuase at first he was told that it was 50 yards, but then he saw it was 52 or 53. so he changed his mind becuase of 2 or 3 yards?

bluerosekiller
12-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Of course Lindell was pissed. You & I & everyone else here realize that he had every right to be. Unfortunately, that moronic coach Gaily clearly has no faith in any of his players other than Fitzpatrick. And, we've seen over & over again where there gets him & the team. Only he just can't seem to grasp it. And isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over & over again & expecting a different result? Well, Gaily just doesn't seem to be able to accept the reality that putting the game in Fitz's hands is always going to result in a loss. So, he's GOT to go.

trapezeus
12-09-2012, 03:20 PM
so this weeks time line

nix on monday: i don't think we should change. we need to keep continuity
Tuesday: gailey, i think we need to stay with it. keep fighting. 8-8 got the giants in in the year 1932. let's keep playing,
Thursday : key player x is out.
Sunday: bills roll over and die.

rinse and repeat.

buhbye chan. that game sealed your fate.

Novacane
12-09-2012, 03:22 PM
during his press conference, Gaiey said he changed his mind becuase at first he was told that it was 50 yards, but then he saw it was 52 or 53. so he changed his mind becuase of 2 or 3 yards?

If our kickers only good for 50yds we need a new one

colin
12-09-2012, 03:24 PM
ok, is chan gailey the worst corch in the post levy era? i don't see how there's any controversy about it, he is.

gebobs
12-09-2012, 03:26 PM
How big was it for Chan not to go for the field goal earlier.
And why did he call a timeout to do so? Complete idiocy.

I better not hear anyone here try and say football under Gailey is entertaining.

Ed
12-09-2012, 03:35 PM
If he wasn't going to kick the FG he should have just gone for the first down. It was like 4th and 3. Punting from inside the 35 yd line is pathetic. I've tried to hold out hope for you Chan, but I'm tired of you.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-09-2012, 03:50 PM
dream on folks. Gaily will be here next year. I guarantee it.

Skooby
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM

We just need a little patience.

HAMMER
12-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I understand not kicking a 52 yard field goal in 10-15 MPH winds, I don't understand punting. I also don't get the whole wait until the game is almost over before you go for 2 point conversions. The playing conservative thing just doesn't work for this team. Gailey just doesn't get it IMO.

Mr. Pink
12-09-2012, 03:58 PM

If so 2013 = A wasted season with zero chance at the playoffs.

Actually, 2013 regardless of what we do this offseason has zero chance at the playoffs but if we go with Gailey it's gonna be a lameduck wasted year instead of a developmental year.

ICRockets
12-09-2012, 05:27 PM
If so 2013 = A wasted season with zero chance at the playoffs.

Actually, 2013 regardless of what we do this offseason has zero chance at the playoffs but if we go with Gailey it's gonna be a lameduck wasted year instead of a developmental year.

I completely disagree. There is a playoff team on that field with better coaching and a competent quarterback. If we nail those decisions this offseason I think we see a 10-6 team.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2012, 05:31 PM
I completely disagree. There is a playoff team on that field with better coaching and a competent quarterback. If we nail those decisions this offseason I think we see a 10-6 team.

I agree. I believe this team could be turned around in one year with a competent coaching staff. Draft Manti Te'o to run your defense and draft a quarterback in the second to groom behind Michael Vick for two years.

gebobs
12-09-2012, 05:38 PM
LOL...and what have you seen in this organization that gives you any confidence at all that they won't completely botch the next coaching hire?

And don't kid yourself...the Bills quarterback for 2013 is on the team.

ICRockets
12-09-2012, 05:53 PM
LOL...and what have you seen in this organization that gives you any confidence at all that they won't completely botch the next coaching hire?

And don't kid yourself...the Bills quarterback for 2013 is on the team.

I never said I have faith in the powers that be. But that doesn't mean they are in any way guaranteed to ruin this rebuilding offseason.

gebobs
12-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I never said I have faith in the powers that be. But that doesn't mean they will ruin this rebuilding offseason.
Unless the powers change, it's a lock.

imbondz
12-09-2012, 05:56 PM
ok, is chan gailey the worst corch in the post levy era? i don't see how there's any controversy about it, he is.

as much as I wanted to believe he isn't, his record says otherwise. we have more talent on this team than 4-8.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2012, 05:57 PM
5-8

Mr. Pink
12-09-2012, 06:00 PM
A QB and a LB away with better coaching?!? I'm unsure which coaches you guys think need to be replaced...I say all. But don't get any misconceptions here that this team is possibly a playoff team next year. This is a bad football team that hasn't been able to take advantage of a weak schedule. Here's next years games. You tell me what available QB helps us win 10 of these games, the idea of Vick is laughable as he's now a turnover machine worse than Fitz.

Home - Baltimore, Cincy, Atlanta, Carolina, NYJ, NE, Mia, AFC West team either the Chargers or Raiders. We could literally be as bad as 2-6 at home.

Away - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, TB, NYJ, NE, Mia, AFC South team either Colts or Titans. We could also literally be as bad as 2-6 away.

Sure we'll get better, theoretically, so will these other teams. The gap between us and cincy, pittsburgh, baltimore, atlanta, new orleans, new england isn't a gap you make up in one offseason. Say you steal a victory in that grouping, that still puts you at 1-6. Then you have 9 games against other teams that are just as good as you, a little better or a little worse.

So you stay the course with Gailey and you play a lame duck wasted season that he won't survive. Or you go a different direction and you actually go into year 1 of a rebuilding year the proper way and develop some players/talent to build upon to be successful year in and year out. Not just sitting and hoping you draw a weak schedule and get all the bounces to go your way to make the playoffs.

ICRockets
12-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Unless the powers change, it's a lock.

Make no mistake, I believe everyone from the top down needs to go. But the higher up the ladder you are, the further you can kick that can down the road. Buddy nix And Russ Brandon are probably toxic to the bills, but they are hiding Ralph Wilsons corpse right now so they have the power. If they have this offseason I am willing to hope they get it right.

ICRockets
12-09-2012, 06:04 PM
A QB and a LB away with better coaching?!? I'm unsure which coaches you guys think need to be replaced...I say all. But don't get any misconceptions here that this team is possibly a playoff team next year. This is a bad football team that hasn't been able to take advantage of a weak schedule. Here's next years games. You tell me what available QB helps us win 10 of these games, the idea of Vick is laughable as he's now a turnover machine worse than Fitz.

Home - Baltimore, Cincy, Atlanta, Carolina, NYJ, NE, Mia, AFC West team either the Chargers or Raiders. We could literally be as bad as 2-6 at home.

Away - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, TB, NYJ, NE, Mia, AFC South team either Colts or Titans. We could also literally be as bad as 2-6 away.

Sure we'll get better, theoretically, so will these other teams. The gap between us and cincy, pittsburgh, baltimore, atlanta, new orleans, new england isn't a gap you make up in one offseason. Say you steal a victory in that grouping, that still puts you at 1-6. Then you have 9 games against other teams that are just as good as you, a little better or a little worse.

So you stay the course with Gailey and you play a lame duck wasted season that he won't survive. Or you go a different direction and you actually go into year 1 of a rebuilding year the proper way and develop some players/talent to build upon to be successful year in and year out. Not just sitting and hoping you draw a weak schedule and get all the bounces to go your way to make the playoffs.

I don't understand who you're arguing with. Is it supposed to be me? If so, can you try to rephrase how you disagree with me?

Mr. Pink
12-09-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't understand who you're arguing with. Is it supposed to be me? If so, can you try to rephrase how you disagree with me?

That's where you disagreed with me. 2013 is gonna be a long year regardless of what moves we make, it's gonna be even longer if we keep Gailey and pals around though.

ICRockets
12-09-2012, 06:15 PM
That's where you disagreed with me. 2013 is gonna be a long year regardless of what moves we make, it's gonna be even longer if we keep Gailey and pals around though.

So we agree that Gailey and Fitzpatrick ate awful. Again how do you DISAGREE with me?

gebobs
12-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Long year? Nah...just 16 games. ;-)

mjt328
12-09-2012, 10:34 PM
I agree. I believe this team could be turned around in one year with a competent coaching staff. Draft Manti Te'o to run your defense and draft a quarterback in the second to groom behind Michael Vick for two years.

I agree the team can turn around in a single season.

But not with an overrated bum like Michael Vick. He sucks as bad as Fitz.

BertSquirtgum
12-09-2012, 11:13 PM
I agree the team can turn around in a single season.

But not with an overrated bum like Michael Vick. He sucks as bad as Fitz.

He is ten times better than Fitzputrid.

pmoon6
12-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Hmm. 25/32 for 247yards. That is SO bad. George Wilson capitalizes on just one of his two opportunities and we aren't talking about this. Freddie doesn't fumble at the 15 and we aren't either. Kyle Moore doesn't unnecessarily knock down a player from behind and all this stuff is moot.

That said, we need a QB. I believe we would have taken Cousins had Shanahan not engage in the bizaar by taking two QB's in the first four rounds. Fitzy's downfall is he limits the offense by not being able to hit the deep ball. Gailey will be fired at the end of the season after they spent all that money in the offseason with no improvement.

I just think it's ridiculous to insinuate that the HC and the QB are on the same level as Hank Bullough and Bruce Mathison

BertSquirtgum
12-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Hmm. 25/32 for 247yards. That is SO bad.

No, it's not bad but it is an anomaly.

ICRockets
12-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Hmm. 25/32 for 247yards. That is SO bad.

12 points. Gotta score more than that.

The King
12-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Letting Lindell kick there almost gets Gailey out of the dog house too. If he misses, they had a chance and missed, but by not taking the chance, it's all on Gailey.