PDA

View Full Version : Antoher thing to make you pull your hair out about the Bills....

Scumbag College
12-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Pittsburgh got blown out by San Diego at home and looked hapless.

Cincinnati led all day and lost on a last second field goal to Dallas.

If being in control most of the day and blowing it at the end isn't frustrating enough, the Bills would have been one game behind Pitt and Cincy at the end of the day for the final playoff spot if they had won. Not that it wouldn't have still have been a long shot for the Bills to make the playoffs and if they did sneak in it would mean probably going to Baltimore, New England, or Denver for a probable drubbing, but it would have been nice to have that shot going into the last three weeks with three winnable games.

As much as my head was telling me that the playoffs were in all likelihood out of the question, my 25+ years of blind and unconditional devotion to this ridiculous franchise and my hometown team led me to dream about meaningful late December football and a possible late Xmas present of a January playoff game.

Novacane
12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Not frustrating at all. I'd rather have todays result knowing Gaileys day's are numbered.

gebobs
12-09-2012, 03:29 PM
But but but...so much more entertaining than Jauron!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Not frustrating at all. I'd rather have todays result knowing Gaileys day's are numbered.
cept they are not numbered. he will be back. bookmark this thread so we can all jump off the cliff when im right

Skooby
12-09-2012, 03:56 PM
If we played Rams' type teams all year, we'd be 5-8.