PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Fontes wasn't a good NFL coach...

GingerP
12-09-2012, 09:00 PM
... but he figured out he should give Barry Sanders the ball a lot.

Heck, Rich Kotite is a coaching punch line as one of the worst HC in NFL history, but Adrian Murrell carried the ball 300 times in a season when he was with the Jets.

7 carries? 8 overall touches?

I don't get it. Gailey isn't stupid, what possible reason is there to handcuff the most dynamic playmaker on your own team.

It's baffling.

Zero
12-09-2012, 09:12 PM
It was Fred's turn remember? And it when its Fred's turn, its Fred's turn.

Anybody else sick of hearing this idiot talking about taking turns or coming up with excuse after excuse as to why he chooses to keep our best player off the field?

Novacane
12-09-2012, 09:15 PM
I just can't understand his refusal to give the ball to CJ. It's unexplainable. With his job on the line you'd think he'd overuse his best player. Maybe he want's to be fired.

DraftBoy
12-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Ego and loyalty.

Novacane
12-09-2012, 09:16 PM
It was Fred's turn remember? And it when its Fred's turn, its Fred's turn.

Anybody else sick of hearing this idiot talking about taking turns or coming up with excuse after excuse as to why he chooses to keep player best player off the field?

Yeah.........about six weeks ago!

Ginger Vitis
12-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Maybe he want's to be fired.

Gaileys decision making in the 4th quarter against the Cardinals was so bad i thought he wanted to be fired that night

imbondz
12-10-2012, 12:15 AM
no, maybe Gailey is just plain stupid. there's no other explanation. He says Spiller gets winded and he takes him out, I want to hear from Spiller that he gets winded and that's why he's on the sidelines. Our best player touched the ball 8 times. wow.

coastal
12-10-2012, 06:07 AM
I've partied with Wayne Fontes.

Night Train
12-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Until Ralph passes on, nothing will change.

We've been in rinse/repeat mode for too many years to count.

What annoys me is the calls from the Bills wondering why I canceled my club seats. They should know the reason.

pmoon6
12-10-2012, 07:14 AM
I've partied with Wayne Fontes.We don't want to hear about your sex life.