PDA

View Full Version : Is this how sad the bills have become?

BillsOwnAll
12-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Early in the first quarter you saw the bills absolutely dominating the game. Then they would drive down kick a FG, or turn it over. I think every single person on this board knew what was going to happen at end of them game..in the first quarter. Typical bills fashion. Dominate the game but dont put the ball in the endzone. Settle settle settle and then 4th quarter give up one drive and let them score and lose a game they could of easily won by 3 scores.

Its just sad how you can see it coming from hours away. Painful to watch, I would love to put some insight and talk about the bills and whatnot, But after watching these games this is all i can think about and how saddening it is to watch.

PS... Spiller 7 carries?!...how?

SABURZFAN
12-10-2012, 06:34 PM
he was winded, you idiot. didn't you hear Chan?

BillsOwnAll
12-10-2012, 06:37 PM
he was winded, you idiot. didn't you hear Chan?HAha did he really say that? Another thing i remember is being excited to go online and listen to all the post game presses. Now i barely want to finish watching the game never mind listen to chan talk about the game after it has happen. I used to be so optimistic for this team, Now its almost depressing...No no it is depressing.

billsburgh
12-10-2012, 06:37 PM

bring back Rusty Jones. he can fix this.

gloveus
12-10-2012, 06:39 PM

I know, right? After 2 carries? Any professional NFL RB would be.