PDA

View Full Version : An Unlikely Scenario: The Ultimatum

Extremebillsfan247
12-11-2012, 05:17 AM
What if Ralph Wilson Jr. issued to the fans an ultimatum, you can choose 1 to go, but the other stays. Choosing Gailey would mean he keeps his job but must choose a different QB to start. If Fitzpatrick stays, he keeps his job as Bills starting QB under a new HC. who would you choose between Chan Gailey, and Ryan Fitzpatrick to remain a Bill for 2013? Wondering.

gebobs
12-11-2012, 05:56 AM
I'd tell Ralph to go hang himself with his ultimatum.

Thanks a lot douchebag for embarrassing our city for the better part of 5 decades.

A choice between Gailey and Fitz? No. I am not undecided either. If both these schmoes are with the team next year, sayonara.

jamze132
12-11-2012, 06:00 AM
This is ******ed and 101% impossible.

Skooby
12-11-2012, 06:29 AM
D.) None of the above

trapezeus
12-11-2012, 07:44 AM
people, the team isn't winning. they aren't fun to watch. we've discussed everything. this is just a what if. it essentially says who do you think has less value.

and while both suck, gailey has little value...fitz has none. but with 3 games remaining, gailey is trying to catch up as fast as he can.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2012, 08:23 AM
I would choose Fitz simply due to the fact that there arent many other actual options out there that are better and have a reasonable shot of being on our team.

TedMock
12-11-2012, 09:13 AM
I took Gailey. As bad as he's been, the hate for him is almost overshadowing the even bigger problem - Fitz. A better QB wins a couple of these games. This is not to minimize or forgive Chan, but Fitz has lost a few on his own.

ThunderGun
12-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Neither is very good, and we need to replace both....but Fitz is the bigger problem. Gailey could probably win some games with a capable QB. If I had to chose one to get rid of, I'd choose Fitz.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Neither is very good, and we need to replace both....but Fitz is the bigger problem. Gailey could probably win some games with a capable QB. If I had to chose one to get rid of, I'd choose Fitz.

Give me a viable option who you think would be better than him, be it through FA or the draft. This is the only reason I chose Fitz. I think they're equally bad and equally culpable but I dont see a better option that Fitz, unless we pull off some crazy trade.

Joe Fo Sho
12-11-2012, 10:35 AM
I voted Chan, but have changed my mind based solely on the fact that I don't want another coach if he agreed to these god awful terms.

gebobs
12-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Give me a viable option who you think would be better than him, be it through FA or the draft. This is the only reason I chose Fitz. I think they're equally bad and equally culpable but I dont see a better option that Fitz, unless we pull off some crazy trade.Anything with a pulse.

Seriously, there are backups on every team just in our division that i would take over Fitz. That's not to say they are available. It's just the point that upgrading the position would not be hard. What's clear is we can't stick with status quo. Fitz isn't going to get any better than dogcrap.

Heck, the Bills could draft Glennon in the 3rd and that would probably be an immediate upgrade.

BertSquirtgum
12-11-2012, 10:53 AM
I choose to keep neither.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Anything with a pulse.

Seriously, there are backups on every team just in our division that i would take over Fitz. That's not to say they are available. It's just the point that upgrading the position would not be hard. What's clear is we can't stick with status quo. Fitz isn't going to get any better than dogcrap.

Heck, the Bills could draft Glennon in the 3rd and that would probably be an immediate upgrade.

Well this just isnt true at all, but thats your opinion.

Typ0
12-11-2012, 10:57 AM
I would ask him why his being gone wasn't on the list...

RedEyE
12-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I'd choose Gailey over Fitz. While Gailey has had some atrocious play call at times, this team would be significantly better with a QB that could throw the damn football. Fitz has seriously regressed.

gebobs
12-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Well this just isnt true at all, but thats your opinion.
Not true? LOL...that's your opinion.

BLeonard
12-11-2012, 11:50 AM
If Ralph gives us a choice of one to go, I want Ralph Wilson to go. A real owner would realize that both Gailey and Fitz suck and would get rid of both of them.

-Bill

ThunderGun
12-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Well I'm definitely not part of the "change for the sake of change" crowd. As bad as Fitz has been, it's not like it couldn't get worse (Thigpen, Gabbert, any of the Arizona QB's). And I don't want to sign a veteran, retread who got ran out of his last city (Vick, Alex Smith, ect). But as long as our OLine can protect him, I'd rather just draft a rookie and throw him to the wolves day 1.