• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

What Is This Winded ****???

I heard CJ on the radio he says winded is BS. An any idiot knows that winded is either prima donna crap or some line of BS. I don't see CJ as a prima donna so that leaves Chan BS. What is the deal with Spillers contract? Are there incentives that are causing them to not use him? This is really really sick if it's true because it will drive the organization further downhill. It just seems to keep getting worse....
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: What Is This Winded ****???

Honestly this stinks to high hell...like the word came down not to use Spiller or something. What kind of idiot could Chan possibly be that he would be saying this "winded" ****. Really????

Comment

• Zero
      Primary Objective: Buffalo Bills- Super Bowl Champs
      • Oct 2004

" he gets winded and he comes out"....." trying to keep them both fresh"...

Meanwhile a couple of games ago he had Fred carry the ball 25 times. WTF is this idiot talking about? Cant stand to hear his bogus explanations any more.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
        Honestly this stinks to high hell...like the word came down not to use Spiller or something. What kind of idiot could Chan possibly be that he would be saying this "winded" ****. Really????
        Well I dont know about you, but I just walked to bathroom and back, maybe 20 yards and Im exhausted.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jmtejada View Post
          " he gets winded and he comes out"....." trying to keep them both fresh"...

Meanwhile a couple of games ago he had Fred carry the ball 25 times. WTF is this idiot talking about? Cant stand to hear his bogus explanations any more.
          They probably want Fred in for pass protection situations and Gailey is trying to find a way to avoid tipping his hat to other teams.

Still, it's pretty stupid because anyone with half a brain is going to see that it isn't the case.

And, Spiller's been in the league for 3 ****ing years. If he gets winded that easily, why don't they have him on some kind of cardio program?
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

In CJs defense, he has to run 15 yards for every 3 yard gain. lol

It is a total lame duck excuse. You can't want to be the main back and then asked to be rested every second play.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
              I heard CJ on the radio he says winded is BS.
              Could you clarify this please? What exactly did CJ say?

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                Could you clarify this please? What exactly did CJ say?
                Yea I was confused as well.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

paraphrased because I don't have exact quotes but I will look:

"let me put it this way...I am in shape".

"I am going to have to talk to the coach about this".

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

the direct quotes were said on the radio by CJ:

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                    Well I dont know about you, but I just walked to bathroom and back, maybe 20 yards and Im exhausted.
                    I bet you are always tired then!

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                      They probably want Fred in for pass protection situations and Gailey is trying to find a way to avoid tipping his hat to other teams.

Still, it's pretty stupid because anyone with half a brain is going to see that it isn't the case.

And, Spiller's been in the league for 3 ****ing years. If he gets winded that easily, why don't they have him on some kind of cardio program?
                      I don't buy that at al! Other teams are not scouring press conferences they are looking at game film and evidence of what their opponents are doing. They aren't stupid either. Spiller is not winded that is crap.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post
                        In CJs defense, he has to run 15 yards for every 3 yard gain. lol

It is a total lame duck excuse. You can't want to be the main back and then asked to be rested every second play.
                        That is what got me too. I thought he must be the one initiating this "winded" crap asking to come out of the game...but now it's my understanding from both Chan and CJ that is not the case. I am completely miffed!!!!

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                          I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                          You're not 30 years old yet. Get off the PC and get on a treadmill for crying out loud

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

Gailey said he was winded. CJ didnt;
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

That is my point though. It's the excuse Gailey has been using for weeks that CJ is not getting the ball more. CJ is "winded" and he comes out then it's Freds turn. What kind of crap is that?

Comment

Working...
                              X