PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Magazine

Demon
07-09-2003, 12:11 PM
What is the best fantasy football preview magazine?

I have to admit, i'v never gotten them until this year. I know my sports, i love sports more then anything and I watch them every year. But in most leagues, i usually finish in the 3-6 range (in yahoo leagues/head to head leagues) in competitive leagues (with freinds so everyone trys).

This year, i bought a fantasy hockey magazine (some canadien mag) and i won 2 out of 4 leagues and the other two i finished in top 4.

So for baseball, i bought the Sporting News fantasy baseball magazine, and currently in 4 leagues (2 competitive with freinds and 2 public) i am #1 in 3 of those leagues and 4th in the other.

So.... whats the best fantasy football magazine out there that i can buy, and get a little edge on my competition?? I'v only bought such magazines for baseball and hockey, so i don't know which are good for football.

Thanks in advance :)

Gunzlingr
07-09-2003, 02:16 PM
I can't remember which one it is I get, but it gives you free updates via the web, and has links to spreadsheets for ranking players. I will do some checking and see if I can find my old one.

chubluv
07-09-2003, 09:17 PM
Fantasy Football index is the best. I use it every year.

BillsFever
07-12-2003, 09:15 PM
I don't use them FF magazines. I search player news and keep up to date, and that's all I need. I have a vast knowledge of most of the players.

Them things are just a waste of money. I'm an expert on draft day.