PDA

View Full Version : TE Finley

clumping platelets
12-16-2012, 12:06 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/15/report-packers-to-part-ways-with-finley/

Yes....please make a deal for this guy and sign him long term. Nick Barnett can help with the recruitment

TrEd FTW
12-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Why? He's a drop-prone headcase and Chandler is fine. The Bills have some important areas worth pouring money into during the offseason. Tight end isn't one of them.

BertSquirtgum
12-16-2012, 12:27 AM
No thanks, he's always hurt.

Mr. Miyagi
12-16-2012, 01:02 AM
Not a big fan at all.

clumping platelets
12-16-2012, 07:32 AM
:mad:

ParanoidAndroid
12-16-2012, 11:28 AM
I really thought he was going to be great, but he screwed it all up. All that talent and he's just a douche. Maybe he'll catch on somewhere else but after what he's pulled in GB, I would have to say no thanks unless he was somehow willing to take an incentive-laden, one-year deal.

clumping platelets
12-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Ok...then draft Eifert from ND

IlluminatusUIUC
12-16-2012, 01:09 PM
I really thought he was going to be great, but he screwed it all up. All that talent and he's just a douche. Maybe he'll catch on somewhere else but after what he's pulled in GB, I would have to say no thanks unless he was somehow willing to take an incentive-laden, one-year deal.
What did he pull? I haven't been following that situation

- - - Updated - - -

What did he pull? I haven't been following that situation

ParanoidAndroid
12-16-2012, 01:17 PM
He'd been complaining about not getting the ball, decreased playing time, and his agent (not him) tweeted how Aaron Rogers is not a leader. He was severely underperforming as well.

The Jokeman
12-16-2012, 06:52 PM
He'd been complaining about not getting the ball, decreased playing time, and his agent (not him) tweeted how Aaron Rogers is not a leader. He was severely underperforming as well.

Which makes him the ideal free agent to bring in. You talk him up and tell him that he's what our O needs to turn things around etc. Say what you want but we need more talent on offense and give me Finley as a #1 or even a #2 as to me a combination of Finley + Chandler > Chandler + L. Smith

IlluminatusUIUC
12-16-2012, 08:37 PM

Wow. I'd still be ok with him cheap, but I don't think he'd come cheap.

JoeMama
12-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Jermichael Finley http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/NO-1.gif