PDA

View Full Version : How do we like TJ Graham now?

Mr. Miyagi
12-16-2012, 03:16 PM
When we see Russell Wilson kicking our ass now, and instead we went with TJ Graham in the third.

Is he still too short?

Novacane
12-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Gotta draft the top guy on our board. Buddy Nix is a fool.

YardRat
12-16-2012, 03:42 PM
With Gailey in charge, even if we went with Wilson he probably would have just taken TJax's spot on the inactive list all season.

Goobylal
True dat.

ServoBillieves
Hindsight is 20/20. You did a great job in the front office.

Yes, we want him now, but waaaaay too late. I'd love a time machine too, but posting about it is mouth-breather-esque.

kingJofNYC
12-16-2012, 03:45 PM
I never liked him to begin with.

Novacane
12-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Hindsight is 20/20. You did a great job in the front office.

Yes, we want him now, but waaaaay too late. I'd love a time machine too, but posting about it is mouth-breather-esque.

A lot of people wanted him before the draft. Mr M was one of his main cheerleaders!

kingJofNYC
12-16-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm glad Nix is on the field to witness his brilliant draft selection.

****ing garbage.

Mr. Pink
12-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Stone hands!

X-Era
12-16-2012, 05:25 PM
We took Graham over Wilson because we didn't think we needed a QB.

I have no problem with Graham. He's a rookie and will make rookie mistakes and have rookie games.

kingJofNYC
12-16-2012, 05:38 PM
I do have a problem with Graham, he ****ing sucks. Can't run routes, doesn't have hands, isn't very shifty for such a fast player, all he can do is run. Just a track player trying to play football.

Novacane
12-16-2012, 05:41 PM

I have no problem with Graham. He's a rookie and will make rookie mistakes and have rookie games.

Reason enough to get rid of Nix. We've needed a QB since he took over!

bf1
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Buddy Nix is a horrendous talent evaluator.

pmoon6
12-16-2012, 07:18 PM
I do have a problem with Graham, he ****ing sucks. Can't run routes, doesn't have hands, isn't very shifty for such a fast player, all he can do is run. Just a track player trying to play football.C.J. Spiller was a bust in his second year, at least according to a lot of Bills' Fans. Kyle Williams was also labeled another "high motor white boy" who sucks.

That may be a clue that a lot of Bills Fans have their head up their cooloo.

don137
12-16-2012, 07:53 PM

Teams always draft QBs even though they have a starter. NE took Mallet even though they have Brady. Washington took Cousins even though they drafted RG III. There is always a need for a quarterback depth.

tampabay25690
12-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Guy had a bad day.....

Beebe
12-16-2012, 08:29 PM
He's just starting, but fitz.

kingJofNYC
12-16-2012, 08:58 PM
C.J. Spiller was a bust in his second year, at least according to a lot of Bills' Fans. Kyle Williams was also labeled another "high motor white boy" who sucks.

That may be a clue that a lot of Bills Fans have their head up their cooloo.
Please don't compare CJ to TJ, not even on the same planet talent wise. CJ just wasn't used TJ sucks, pretty big difference.

pmoon6
12-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Please don't compare CJ to TJ, not even on the same planet talent wise. CJ just wasn't used TJ sucks, pretty big difference.The point of the comparison was Spiller was called out as a rookie and even in his second year by many of Bills' Nation. It took a couple years for C.J to adapt to the pro game. Now some are doing the same with the rookie.

I understand that some people are quick to criticize after a poor performance, either to be one of the first to be right should the player not pan out and say "I knew it all along" or because they had their feelings hurt because we lost and have to point fingers.

Bottom line is some players need time to develop and some adapt faster.

I'm sure you are one of the few that saw C.J. as a diamond that just needed a little polishing to become a superstar, but probably not.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Smart Teams always draft QBs even though they have a starter. NE took Mallet even though they have Brady. Washington took Cousins even though they drafted RG III. There is always a need for a quarterback depth.

You missed a word.

kingJofNYC
12-16-2012, 09:31 PM
The point of the comparison was Spiller was called out as a rookie and even in his second year by many of Bills' Nation. It took a couple years for C.J to adapt to the pro game. Now some are doing the same with the rookie.

I understand that some people are quick to criticize after a poor performance, either to be one of the first to be right should the player not pan out and say "I knew it all along" or because they had their feelings hurt because we lost and have to point fingers.

Bottom line is some players need time to develop and some adapt faster.

I'm sure you are one of the few that saw C.J. as a diamond that just needed a little polishing to become a superstar, but probably not.

Loved CJ coming out.

TJ has a multitude of issues/problems. Right now all TJ can do is run really fast, that's not what I want out of my 3rd round pick. You take development guys later in the draft, not on the second day. That's basically my beef, we passed up talent that could have immediately contributed for a guy who may one day down the line develop into a serviceable NFL receiver, in the meantime enjoy watching him play like crap more often than not.

Historian
12-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Who care...we have KENNY EASLEY!!!!!!

X-Era
12-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Loved CJ coming out.

TJ has a multitude of issues/problems. Right now all TJ can do is run really fast, that's not what I want out of my 3rd round pick. You take development guys later in the draft, not on the second day. That's basically my beef, we passed up talent that could have immediately contributed for a guy who may one day down the line develop into a serviceable NFL receiver, in the meantime enjoy watching him play like crap more often than not.TJ is already a serviceable receiver. He had a bad game.

And as far as Russell Wilson goes, many including me questioned his size and ability to throw from the pocket when you're 5' 11". It's not like he was a sure fire stud QB. And the biggest reason we didn't take him is we believed in Fitz. That was the mistake.

I don't consider drafting Graham a mistake and I think he can become pretty good. If he's nothing more than a replacement for Parrish, I'm fine with that pick.

kingJofNYC
12-17-2012, 06:59 AM
I think you, and other fans, have convinced/deluded yourselves into believing that he's a serviceable WR because the alternative would be another wasted draft selection. He hasn't caught 30 balls or passed 300 yards, TJ has quite a bit to go before he's serviceable.

DesertFox24
12-17-2012, 07:08 AM
Way to early to throw the book at Graham.

Brandon Marshall, Terrell Owens are other third round WRs that developed and got better.

Grahams best asset is beating guys deep and unfortunately for him that is something Fitz can not do (throw it deep).

Also as numerous other posters have stated Spiller was a bust his rookie year according to a lot of people, lets wait till year 3.

Also Cam Newton set NFL on fire last year what has he done this year.

Lets see what RG3 and Wilson do next year when Def Coords get to watch the game film and come up with a scheme to stop it.

Remember the wild cat that Miami ran it was awesome, the next season it did nothing.

That read option will not be anywhere near as good next year.

EDS
12-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Way to early to throw the book at Graham.

Brandon Marshall, Terrell Owens are other third round WRs that developed and got better.

Grahams best asset is beating guys deep and unfortunately for him that is something Fitz can not do (throw it deep).

Also as numerous other posters have stated Spiller was a bust his rookie year according to a lot of people, lets wait till year 3.

Also Cam Newton set NFL on fire last year what has he done this year.

Lets see what RG3 and Wilson do next year when Def Coords get to watch the game film and come up with a scheme to stop it.

Remember the wild cat that Miami ran it was awesome, the next season it did nothing.

Cam Newton has been pretty good this season too.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-17-2012, 08:55 AM

The read option has been around for several years. Vick ran it in Philly, Cam ran it in Carolina before this year. Guess who's one of the people credited with inventing it? Rich Rodriguez at WVU.

What's WVU's biggest rival? Pitt.

Who coached Pitt during the RichRod years? Wannestadt.

Game film is not the issue. Idiot coaches are the issue.