PDA

View Full Version : keep tweeting@russbrandon

trapezeus
12-16-2012, 06:00 PM
he needs to hear it. he sucks. this team crashed the second he got involved. as bad as donahoe era was, once he got his hands on operations fully, it has been a steaming pile of ****.

It's like he's dick fuld, and lehman brothers just kept him a CEO. it's offensive to be frank.

coastal
12-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Best post of the day.

Mr. Pink
12-16-2012, 06:05 PM
As a business owner and you had Brandon employed in his role, would you fire him?

Year after year he still gets people to buy into this product regardless of how inferior the product is.

trapezeus
12-16-2012, 06:07 PM
bills fans aren't coming because russ isn't there. fire him, and the numbers will stay the same. win some games and watch your fan base grow.

If wilson is that stupid and the family allow it, they got exactly what they deserve.

BertSquirtgum
12-16-2012, 06:12 PM
bert squirtgum ‏<s>@</s>BertSquirtgum (https://twitter.com/BertSquirtgum) <s>@</s>RussBrandon (https://twitter.com/RussBrandon) Hey ******* Why dont you try fixing this team instead of trying to sell tickets If you don't suck tickets will sell themselves

trapezeus
12-16-2012, 06:15 PM
i tweet him each week. every embarassment. what coach is going to come somewhere when a guy who isn't a football guy is meddling and trying to be something he isn't.

if russ was selling out stadiums with giveaways and had crappy teams, then he's an amazing marketer. people routinely have given up since the pitts game.

he's a piece of **** and he's just trying to hang on until the team is sold. i am convince he got a share in the ownership by being smithers to wilson. he doesnt care about the team, about the fans, or about buffalo.

kingJofNYC
12-16-2012, 06:25 PM
As a business owner and you had Brandon employed in his role, would you fire him?

Year after year he still gets people to buy into this product regardless of how inferior the product is.

You'd give that mother****er a raise.

Mr. Pink
12-16-2012, 06:27 PM
You'd give that mother****er a raise.

He's done his job. His job isn't to acquire talent, his job isn't to coach the team, his job isn't to perform on the field.

His job is to sell the product, which he's done.

DynaPaul
12-16-2012, 06:29 PM
The same could sell a stir fried turd in a Chinese restaurant. He's a genius!

trapezeus
12-16-2012, 11:11 PM
He's done his job. His job isn't to acquire talent, his job isn't to coach the team, his job isn't to perform on the field.

He is the CEO of the team. he was tasked with getting a gm to make us legitimate andcame back with buddy nix, a guy who can't draft from round 2-7 where teams get their depth and separate from the pack, and chan, a guy who doesn't knkow what down it is.

This team has been spanked when it plays a decent team...and it's barely beat the bad teams on equal footing. they've lost to some of them. They aren't close and it starts with russ...that's what happens when you are CEO. you get the big bucks and you take the shots when things suck. and they've sucked with him as he keeps getting promoted.

Albany,n.y.
12-16-2012, 11:22 PM
He is the CEO of the team. he was tasked with getting a gm to make us legitimate andcame back with buddy nix, a guy who can't draft from round 2-7 where teams get their depth and separate from the pack, and chan, a guy who doesn't knkow what down it is.

This team has been spanked when it plays a decent team...and it's barely beat the bad teams on equal footing. they've lost to some of them. They aren't close and it starts with russ...that's what happens when you are CEO. you get the big bucks and you take the shots when things suck. and they've sucked with him as he keeps getting promoted.
Russ Brandon didn't choose Buddy Nix-Ralph did. Ralph was at the PC when Nix was introduced and Ralph will have to be the guy who tells Nix that it's time to retire or be fired.

ThunderGun
12-16-2012, 11:29 PM
bert squirtgum ‏<s>@</s>BertSquirtgum (https://twitter.com/BertSquirtgum) <s>@</s>RussBrandon (https://twitter.com/RussBrandon) Hey ******* Why dont you try fixing this team instead of trying to sell tickets If you don't suck tickets will sell themselves

Classy

JoeMama
12-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Russ Brandon is a classic used car salesman; the marketer you love to hate.

He weaves the kind of magic that deceives fans into thinking they're looking at a beautiful shining star, but upon closer inspection, is actually a dumpster fire.

No way Ralph Wilson fires his minister of lies. Russ Brandon keeps the money coming in.

I'm gonna start calling him Baghdad Brandon.

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

BertSquirtgum
12-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Classy

Cry me a river

Historian
12-17-2012, 05:13 AM
At least some of you are beginning to understand...

trapezeus
12-17-2012, 08:38 AM
Russ Brandon didn't choose Buddy Nix-Ralph did. Ralph was at the PC when Nix was introduced and Ralph will have to be the guy who tells Nix that it's time to retire or be fired.

not minimizing ralph's hand in this. it's just that ralph won't fire ralph.

but i do think he wants to win. i honestly feel that. i just think he can't help but get in his own way. and the first block that i doubt he'd ever look at is russ. and things have gotten worse as he's been promoted.

i just don't buy that the guy has any talent at anything. selling football to bills fans isn't hard. what is hard is selling the bills organziation with the deep inefficiencies and inmates running the asylum to outside football people. and his last time around trying to sell it, he came back empty handed. which is to say, he failed.

anyone of us could get 50k of people into a stadium for bills football. and anyone could have gotten toronto to be intrigued at a chance to see football played in their stadium.

truth is, it's hard to get capable people to your team when you don't know how to run a team.

trapezeus
12-17-2012, 10:52 AM
@russbrandon #billsmafia wants to know what YOU do to make team successful? when do we get a new ceo after 13 failed years?

Night Train
12-17-2012, 10:54 AM
You do realize some Buff St. intern is reading those tweets and deleting 99 % of them.

trapezeus
12-17-2012, 10:56 AM
as long as they keep coming in. just keep sending them. then he'll have the season ticket holder event and then you ask your questions. The guy needs to realize, his lurking behind the curtain is going to be exposed. he isn't a CEO. a CEO leads. he watches and assigns blame. i realize its a pipe dream to get him canned, but i'd like the fan base to know that this is the guy who can't get things done and that's why everyone beneath him fail....routinely.

justasportsfan
12-17-2012, 11:46 AM

word!

mrbojanglezs
12-17-2012, 11:47 AM
email tickets@bills.nfl.com

They read every one

TedMock
12-17-2012, 12:12 PM

Absolutely. He's the one guy whose job should be 100% safe. He performs his duties better than most. If anything, he deserves a bonus.

trapezeus
12-17-2012, 01:31 PM
are you guys crazy? he's the CEO of the team. everything runs through him. he was tasked to fly out for shanahan. i didn't want shanahan, but it would have been better than this. we knew that then.

selling football in buffalo is easy.

What's hard is getting capable men in the door and he hasn't been part of the solution. so he must be part of the problem. Everytime the team fails, he somehow get promoted. he keeps littman and overdorf in the tight circle. they are the ones handing out more than 3 year coaching deals to coaches who have failed. he handed out a 6 year contract to fitz because they wanted a cheap starter and thought they had one.

in a real team, you make the hard decisoins and your write off these expenses. and when you do it enough times, the boss (ie. ralph) sees that you are costing him a lot of money by being wrong and you are sent away. instead they keep all these mistakes and just pretend they need another cheap solution.

Lone Stranger
12-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Well, I followed your advice and I have 4 tickets.

trapezeus
12-17-2012, 03:33 PM

who's advice? mine? and you got free tickets out of it? hopefully he's flying you out to miami so you get some good weather first before the slaughter.

coastal
12-17-2012, 07:48 PM
:rofl:

Disgruntled addict: I'm done with your crack I'm telling ya!

Dealer's response: how bout some free crack?!

Lone Stranger
12-17-2012, 09:08 PM
who's advice? mine? and you got free tickets out of it? hopefully he's flying you out to miami so you get some good weather first before the slaughter.

I have 4 season tickets which I purchased. Not sure where you're coming from.

trapezeus
12-18-2012, 07:35 AM
I have 4 season tickets which I purchased. Not sure where you're coming from.

thought you meant, i followed your advice, wrote russ and he offered 4 tickets.

my bad.