PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket holders. Voice your concern.

BertSquirtgum
12-16-2012, 08:43 PM
If you're a season ticket holder as I am. Please voice your concern here. Let them know you will not renew your tickets if Gailey is still the coach.
tickets@bills.nfl.com (tickets@bills.nfl.com)

Here's my e-mail:

Subject: I will not renew my season tickets next year if Gailey is here.

Bills fans cannot endure the horrible coaching decisions that take place game after game. Bills fans cannot endure a coach who simply will not give the ball to the best player on the team. We need a proven coach that will instill a sense of confidence in this team. The torture must end now!
I guarantee this joke of a franchise will lose 20% of season ticket sales if these circus clown coaches are still employed by the Bills next year. You want to sell out games? Fix the team and tickets will sell themselves. Your franchise is an embarrassment the great fans of the Bills. We don't deserve to be the laughing stock of the NFL. Clean house and build the team right.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Might as well buy a billboard for all the good it will do

BertSquirtgum
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM
They read every e-mail. At least someone will hear your concern. A billboard is just as embarrassing to the fans as it is to the organization.

Cntrygal
12-16-2012, 08:54 PM
You're not in a position to "guarantee" a certain % of loss, so that makes your letter lose credibility.

BertSquirtgum
12-16-2012, 08:56 PM
My point will get across to them and that's all that matters to me.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-16-2012, 09:00 PM
How do you know that they read every email? Does an intern do it? And is so does the intern prepare an in depth analysis and sit down with Nix to talk about the fan anger?
i don't hink so.
Still, not a bad idea to try I guesss

BertSquirtgum
12-16-2012, 09:03 PM
It says right in the auto-reply to be assured that every e-mail is read. I'll post the rely I get once I receive it. I've e-mailed them before and received a bull**** answer about how they're sorry that I'm not happy, blah blah blah.

kingJofNYC
12-16-2012, 09:12 PM
You're going to buy tickets next year anyway so what's the point in writing a letter? You want to send a message, stop going to the games

BertSquirtgum
12-16-2012, 09:26 PM
I won't have anything to do with buying anything Bills related if Gailey is still employed by the Bills organization.

TacklingDummy
12-16-2012, 09:36 PM
I almost bought tickets to a game at the beginning of the year but then I remembered Fitz was the QB. I'll go to a Bills game again when they have a franchise QB.

Too bad there won't be hockey his year, I'd like to have gone to a Sabres game.

kingJofNYC
12-16-2012, 09:41 PM
I won't have anything to do with buying anything Bills related if Gailey is still employed by the Bills organization.

Hope so, hope others do the same.

Probably the main reason they'll dump these fools, that's their only concern.

Typ0
12-16-2012, 09:44 PM
I voiced my concern when I gave up my season tickets a decade ago.

Historian
12-17-2012, 05:23 AM
I cannot wait for someone to call me in early February. They call every year.

"We see that you used to be a season ticket holder, with really nice seats. Any chance you would be interested in renewing again?"

I'm going to have fun with that one.

Night Train
12-17-2012, 06:39 AM

"We see that you used to be a season ticket holder, with really nice seats. Any chance you would be interested in renewing again?"

It's happened twice. Once, it was Brandon.

I told them that wins/losses trumps all and that winning is secondary to the owner, which is an insult to someone paying big $$ for Club Seats. That was 3 years ago I walked away.

I'm in a far better financial position now and probably will still wait until someone else owns the team before considering buying back in. Ralph is the black cat that ruins everything he touches and seems to have instructed Littman to just make the bottom line the priority. Settling for old friends instead of actual football minds isn't fooling anyone.

SquishDaFish
12-17-2012, 10:45 AM
I got an email back from my seaskn ticker coordinator. Sorry you feel that way bla bla bla.... we know we havent lived up to our high expectaions bla bla bla if there is anything else you need feel free to contact me yadda yadda yadda

BertSquirtgum
12-17-2012, 02:15 PM
The more e-mails they get, the more someone high up will know about it, the sooner was can expect change.

mrbojanglezs
12-17-2012, 02:29 PM
EMAIL BOMB THEM

gebobs
12-17-2012, 02:32 PM
You're not in a position to "guarantee" a certain % of loss, so that makes your letter lose credibility.
As if the Bills are going to have legal look it over. Everyone, including the Bills will understand what he means.

gebobs
12-17-2012, 02:37 PM

I wish there was that kind of accountability with Sunday Ticket. We are having my buddy, another CHS alum, and his wife over for brunch and SquishDaFish on Sunday. Then one last hurrah against the Jests to hopefully get up to a top 5 pick. Then I am going to call DirecTV and make sure that I am off for next year.

I don't have any idea what it would take for me to return. I was a fool to re-up this year. But they've played this fool too often. I'm not buying it next year.

ServoBillieves
12-17-2012, 06:12 PM
The NFL is a billion dollar enterprise. To say some things aren't scripted is asinine. The Bills are losing to make sure the fanbase isn't sad when Ralph dies and they move. There is really no other way I can possibly see why this organization is so unbelievably terrible and inept.

BertSquirtgum
12-17-2012, 06:23 PM
The NFL is a billion dollar enterprise. To say some things aren't scripted is asinine. The Bills are losing to make sure the fanbase isn't sad when Ralph dies and they move. There is really no other way I can possibly see why this organization is so unbelievably terrible and inept.

My my, how Mr Optimism can change into Mr. cry me a river after a season tanks. You need to quit being such a little ***** and stop preaching your defense mechanism about the Bills moving.

SABURZFAN
12-17-2012, 06:24 PM
:movie:

BertSquirtgum
12-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Have not received an e-mail back yet. Kind of perturbed about that. Others on another board have received answers.