PDA

View Full Version : What are your excuses for Buddy and company next season?

EDS
12-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Year 1 of Buddy the excuse was lack of talent and new system.
Year 2 of Buddy the excuse was lack of talent and injuries.
Year 3 of Buddy the excuse is new defensive system, coaching and poor QB play.
Year 4 of Buddy the excuse will be __________________.

gebobs
12-17-2012, 09:17 AM
...the Mayan calendar?

ServoBillieves
12-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Lack of fan support/not being in Buffalo anymore?

Skooby
12-17-2012, 09:26 AM
Harvard barely passed ?

OpIv37
12-17-2012, 09:29 AM
The only excuse left is this: we might as well keep them because whoever Ralph finds to replace them will be just as incompetent.

bf1
12-17-2012, 09:30 AM
In order to rebuild, you need to bottom out first! We're still in the process of bottoming out!

bf1
12-17-2012, 09:31 AM
Stay the course and be patient. We're almost there! Just need to fill up the many remaining holes. We'll get there. Don't you worry. We're building through the draft! It takes time. A few more defensive back picks in the draft and we'll be only a few more years away!

IlluminatusUIUC
12-17-2012, 09:36 AM
In order to rebuild, you need to bottom out first! We're still in the process of bottoming out!

The Tyler Durden GM plan.

cookie G
12-17-2012, 10:08 AM
The Ob-gyn never showed up to take out the baby.

JoeMama
12-17-2012, 10:12 AM
The more I watch this team, the more I realize losing truly is a mindset.

We need a head coach who possesses the intangible ability to foster a culture of winning.

It sounds hokey but it's true.

I think we're a lot like the 2010 Niners. There is some talent on this team and the right coach could get us winning again.

JoeMama
12-17-2012, 10:14 AM
IE John Harbaugh inherited basically the same roster as Mike Singletary and won instantly.

gebobs
12-17-2012, 10:23 AM
The only excuse left is this: we might as well keep them because whoever Ralph finds to replace them will be just as incompetent.

Yup. I really had hope last time. I thought for sure Wilson finally would see the error of his ways and realize that the diamond-in-the-rough approach only worked once, with Levy, and even then good ol' Marv got taken to the woodshed four straight years against marquee coaches.

And there I was, in Athens Georgia, having a cocktail on a bar patio across from UGA, when I got word that he hired Gailey, the same guy that was fired only a few years earlier from Georgia Tech because he could never beat the Bulldogs among other reasons. Gailey, the same guy that led VaTech by 20 points in a bowl game only to play not to lose and eventually lose. Gailey, the guy that everyone in Georgia was laughing at when he was fired as OC of the Chiefs in '09 even before the regular season started.

Yep...may as well keep him. Wilson has a consistent track record when hiring coaches and GM's. They have nearly all sucked donkey dick.

Historian
12-17-2012, 10:40 AM
BRANDON: "Ralph....we lost."

WILSON: "Huh? Yea...I'm the boss!"