PDA

View Full Version : The Bills should approach Jimmy Johnson

ghz in pittsburgh
12-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Now that we already have Wannstedt and Norv Turner will be available two weeks from now as an OC (his HC days are over much like Wanny).

Jimmy can then turn around and trade Spiller to the Cowboys for all the draft picks they have. After a 1-15 year, the Bills will finally back on the road for glory...

stuckincincy
12-20-2012, 09:22 AM
They should approach him...with a baseball bat - and a can of hair spray. :p:

k-oneputt
12-20-2012, 09:42 AM
They should approach O'brien at Penn St. or McDaniels who is currently back with the Pats.

Which means they will do neither.

Night Train
12-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Ralph has never heard of him.

Joe Fo Sho
12-20-2012, 10:32 AM
They should approach O'brien at Penn St. or McDaniels who is currently back with the Pats.

Which means they will do neither.

McDaniels? Yuck.

justasportsfan
12-20-2012, 10:47 AM

Which means they will do neither. I like Josh McDaniels as an OC. He was way over his head as a HC for the broncos. He would most likely trade for Tebow to bring him here.

No to JJ. The game has evolved into a qb driven league. Don't like Norv Turner and Wanny will continue to be JJ's DC.

k-oneputt
12-20-2012, 10:59 AM
He was over his head in his first head coaching job with the Broncos.

This would be the second go around.

Belichek stunk in Cleveland too.

I know who I don't want back. And JJ is a pipedream.

Mr. Pink
12-20-2012, 11:02 AM
He was over his head in his first head coaching job with the Broncos.

This would be the second go around.

Belichek stunk in Cleveland too.

I know who I don't want back. And JJ is a pipedream.

Belichick was 11-5 with the best defense in the NFL in the year before the move was announced in Cleveland. He hardly stunk.

k-oneputt
12-20-2012, 11:02 AM
Sarkisian at Washington Univ. is another good young coach who they should talk to.

Even Neheusial who is currently not even coaching.

k-oneputt
12-20-2012, 11:04 AM
Belichick was 11-5 with the best defense in the NFL in the year before the move was announced in Cleveland. He hardly stunk.

Really how many titles did he win there again ?

Or maybe he fell into Brady.

Either way the point is I wouldn't discount a guy Like McDanials because of the Denver job.

Mr. Pink
12-20-2012, 11:09 AM
Really how many titles did he win there again ?

Or maybe he fell into Brady.

Either way the point is I wouldn't discount a guy Like McDanials because of the Denver job.

Oh so titles are the only thing that matters? That means Marv Levy stunk right? After all what title did he win?

Did McDaniels get the Broncos into the playoffs? Did the Broncos fold after a fast start with him at HC?

Comparing McDaniels to Belichick in a way to try and say McDaniels will be awesome in a 2nd go round is asinine. By that reasoning we should go try Nick Saban.

And just for some perspective on Belichick coaching tree guys and their second go rounds. How did Mangini do? How is Crennel doing?

k-oneputt
12-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Are you challenged ?

The whole point is, McD. shouldn't be automatically disregarded because of Denver.

And if Saban wanted to come I would take him in a second.

Mr. Pink
12-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Are you challenged ?

The whole point is, McD. shouldn't be automatically disregarded because of Denver.

McDaniels is a bum who's team quit on him. Saban is a bum who quit on his team. Quitting is unacceptable. That and NONE of Belichick's assistants have ever done anything at the NFL level.

k-oneputt
12-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Let's see Gailey vs. Saban or any other young coord.

Really ??????

Mr. Pink
12-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Let's see Gailey vs. Saban or any other young coord.

Really ??????

Gailey, Saban, McDaniels, Crennel, Mangini, Jauron?

Lateral moves. Pass.

justasportsfan
12-20-2012, 11:25 AM
McDaniels is a bum who's team quit on him.

for what it's worth , you could be jumping for joy FTY! :D

Rumor: Could Josh McDaniels and Ryan Mallett Head to Cleveland?
A recent report suggests that Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels is on a short list of candidates for a potential head coaching vacancy in Cleveland. If McDaniels departed for the Browns, could he then try to trade for back-up quarterback Ryan Mallett?

http://www.patspulpit.com/2012/12/19/3784520/rumor-could-josh-mcdaniels-and-ryan-mallett-head-to-cleveland

Mr. Pink
12-20-2012, 11:30 AM
for what it's worth , you could be jumping for joy FTY! :D

Rumor: Could Josh McDaniels and Ryan Mallett Head to Cleveland?
A recent report suggests that Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels is on a short list of candidates for a potential head coaching vacancy in Cleveland. If McDaniels departed for the Browns, could he then try to trade for back-up quarterback Ryan Mallett?

http://www.patspulpit.com/2012/12/19/3784520/rumor-could-josh-mcdaniels-and-ryan-mallett-head-to-cleveland

That would make Colt McCoy available for the Bills!!!

Dear God,

Please end the world today if this plan has any sort of chance at coming to fruition.

Sincerely,

FTY

Oaf
12-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Are you challenged ?

:rofl:

Also, we should approach Johnson... with a box of Flutie Flakes and make him eat it, cardboard and all.

trapezeus
12-20-2012, 12:05 PM
mcdaniels also used his spygate techniques in denver and got caught and fined and could only return to the one team that still employs cheating.

no one on belichick's tree has succeeded on their own. No one ever will because Ernie adams is the brain behind the whole thing.

Mallett outside the comforts of NE will become a tempermental mess and be out of football two years later being compared only to ryan leaf. He stays in NE, gets the calls from Ernie on how to win, everyone will ride his jock saying how awesome it was that he fell in the draft and was able to succeed.

stuckincincy
12-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Are you challenged ?

Seems only time he doesn't lie is when his lips aren't moving.

No thanks.