X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Culpepper tries to reclaim past magic

Three years ago, the sky was the limit for the Minnesota Vikings' Daunte Culpepper. The second-year QB threw for 3,937 yards and 33 touchdowns (and only 13 picks) with an impressive 98.0 QB rating.

In his next 27 games, Culpepper threw 32 TDs and 36 INTs. Also of concern, his yards per attempt fell from 8.3 in 2000 to 7.1 in '01 to 7.0 last year.

So what went wrong?

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • honey
    • Aug 2002

Vikes SUCK!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Culpepper ready to give Vikings return on their investment

MANKATO, Minn. -- Daunte Culpepper had trouble throwing the ball to the right team -- and hanging onto it -- last year.

His problems handicapped the Minnesota Vikings' high-powered offense and led to a second straight season of double-digit defeats. And it was all because Culpepper tried too hard.

"I want to win so bad, I feel like sometimes I can do it all myself," Culpepper said Saturday following Minnesota's first training camp practice. "But nobody can. I don't care who it is. Nobody can do enough to win in this game by themselves."

more
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
      X