PDA

View Full Version : Ralph -- Pull Your Own Plug

SpikedLemonade
12-23-2012, 02:01 PM
You have made a fortune on the low self-esteem of a declining once proud city.

Show a little class now and sell this time to a local ACTIVE owner.

Right now you are as wanted as constipation.

Typ0
12-23-2012, 02:47 PM
I really think the old guy did WNY a huge solid in the last week. Maybe it's not enough for selfish people but I am going to show some respect for a man with integrity and I have been one of his most vocal nemesis I believe.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I really think the old guy did WNY a huge solid in the last week. Maybe it's not enough for selfish people but I am going to show some respect for a man with integrity and I have been one of his most vocal nemesis I believe.

As annoyed as I am with Ralph, he earned a little respect for signing that deal. Without that deal there was a chance the Bills were gone.

Typ0
12-23-2012, 03:01 PM
There still is a chance they are gone...but I think signing that deal put a squash on potential shenanigans to pry them away. So if someone is going to outbid everyone else and move the team they will have to follow a process and not just come take the franchise and then pull the "well they already moved so it's best to keep them here" card.

As far as I'm concerned it was a solid message to WNY from Ralph Wilson...and it also will open up serious talks about moves that have to be made to keep them here...

coastal
12-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Lets just stop beating around the bush.

die Ralph... Please.

thank u.

SpikedLemonade
12-23-2012, 03:26 PM

die Ralph... Please.

thank u.

How insensitive!

coastal
12-23-2012, 03:29 PM
How insensitive!
Tis the season.

BertSquirtgum
12-23-2012, 03:31 PM

die Ralph... Please.

thank u.

Not cool. **** off you worthless piece of crap.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 03:33 PM

die Ralph... Please.

thank u.

Aren't you a 40 year old in the medical industry? That is terrifying that there are such pieces of **** in that field.

Skooby
12-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Ralph signs a deal to keep the Bills here for at least 7 more years & then this? Tough crowd.

coastal
12-23-2012, 03:34 PM
I just want him to be with his daughter again.

Is that so wrong?

SpikedLemonade
12-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Ralph signs a deal to keep the Bills here for at least 7 more years & then this? Tough crowd.

Let's see how the new lease plays out.

Skooby
12-23-2012, 03:36 PM
I just want him to be with his daughter again.

Is that so wrong?

It's cruel.

Skooby
12-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Let's see how the new lease plays out.

It's better than no lease in place, $400 Million penalty is basically a huge poison pill for leaving.

coastal
12-23-2012, 03:38 PM
It's cruel.
So is having to be a Bills fan.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 03:39 PM

Is that why you *****ed out and became a Niners fan?

coastal
12-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Is that why you *****ed out and became a Niners fan?
How many times u going to run that taint sweat smack?

OLDSRIP
12-23-2012, 03:41 PM
A little harsh guys, don't you think.

I get it, but how about.
Ralph sell the team, instead of pull the plug.
Its Christmas after all.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 03:42 PM
How many times u going to run that taint sweat smack?

Probably until you answer the question that I just asked.

SpikedLemonade
12-23-2012, 03:44 PM
Ralph sell the team, instead of pull the plug.

Ralph said he will not sell the team.

He has kept saying it.

He made that choice.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Ralph said he will not sell the team.

He has kept saying it.

He made that choice.

Right, that totally justifies wishing death on him.

Skooby
12-23-2012, 03:46 PM

That's a choice we make, not someone's life or death.

kishoph
12-23-2012, 03:46 PM

die Ralph... Please.

thank u.

You really are an *******, to wish someone to die because of a game. That man has done more for more people than you can ever wish to.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 03:50 PM
You really are an *******, to wish someone to die because of a game. That man has done more for more people than you can ever wish to.

Wait, but Coastal is in the medical field! Male nurses have to help hold the piss cup and change the colostomy bags, that helps people.

coastal
12-23-2012, 03:55 PM
You're all a bunch of hypocrites

Skooby
12-23-2012, 03:58 PM

I want Ralph gone as well, just not wishing him any bad wishes to his health or family. Thinking that because he's gone it's an instant sale isn't really the case, he had a wife & much debate in between at some point.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 03:59 PM

Says the self proclaimed Niners fan on a Bills message board.

JoeMama
12-23-2012, 04:09 PM
I see coastal is throwing chum into the water.

And the sharks come circling, as always.

Dude's probably laughing at his computer when people get so offended.

It's just words on a forum. It's not like Ralph Wilson is going to drop dead just because someone makes a crack about it.

pmoon6
12-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Not cool. **** off you worthless piece of crap.I guess these guys stepped over the line. It's OK to write that GM's and coaches are worthless pieces of ****e, even though they have a long time to live and the public humiliation is fine, but saying the root cause of the Buffalo Bills' problems should go to a better place is somehow unacceptable? You have no problem wishing the demise of Gailey and Nix.

Ralph Wilson has lived a long, fine life. I applaud his accomplishments, his foresight in regards to the league and his role as a pioneer. As a matter of fact, I think Lamaar Hunt gets too much credit and Wilson too little. Ralph propped up the AFL more than once with financial support. His legacy is established, his epitath already written. If some think talking about his death and how it will affect the team is some kind of blasphemy, then that's your problem. I know from experience that quality of life deteriorates rapidy when you get into your '90's. Ralph may have an easier time because he has bigger resources, but it is what it is. Maybe even Ralph himself wishes for his life to end.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 04:19 PM
I guess these guys stepped over the line. It's OK to write that GM's and coaches are worthless pieces of ****e, even though they have a long time to live and the public humiliation is fine, but saying the root cause of the Buffalo Bills' problems should go to a better place is somehow unacceptable? You have no problem wishing the demise of Gailey and Nix.

What 'better place' are you talking about?

coastal
12-23-2012, 04:22 PM
This thread has potential.

pmoon6
12-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Wait, but Coastal is in the medical field! Male nurses have to help hold the piss cup and change the colostomy bags, that helps people.No. That' just makes them more comfortable and heaven forbid some people try to help give them some kind of caring and dignity.

Do you know what the biggest fear of a terminally ill patient is? It's going alone and presumably unloved. All it takes is one person holding their hand. I guess caregivers are just there to clean up after.

If you have ever done something like that, you may come to understand that sometimes death is a relief and the most important thing is just being there.

pmoon6
12-23-2012, 04:41 PM
What 'better place' are you talking about?The place where trivial pursuits and moronic opinions are non existent.

tampabay25690
12-23-2012, 04:43 PM

die Ralph... Please.

thank u.

Come on for real!!!!
This is a reason I don't come on here much anymore...

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 04:56 PM
The place where trivial pursuits and moronic opinions are non existent.

Ah... Never-Never Land.

pmoon6
12-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Ah... Never-Never Land.

Or maybe your Mother's womb.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Or maybe your Mother's womb.

No, that can't be it. You should see the moronic opinions that have come out of that thing...

pmoon6
12-23-2012, 05:26 PM
No, that can't be it. You should see the moronic opinions that have come out of that thing...You could crawl back in and start over.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2012, 05:28 PM
You could crawl back in and start over.

Nah, I'm OK with the fact that I don't use religion to justify wishing death on another man.

pmoon6
12-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Nah, I'm OK with the fact that I don't use religion to justify wishing death on another man.We'll give you a cookie.

Mr. Pink
12-23-2012, 10:31 PM
I guess these guys stepped over the line. It's OK to write that GM's and coaches are worthless pieces of ****e, even though they have a long time to live and the public humiliation is fine, but saying the root cause of the Buffalo Bills' problems should go to a better place is somehow unacceptable? You have no problem wishing the demise of Gailey and Nix.

Ralph Wilson has lived a long, fine life. I applaud his accomplishments, his foresight in regards to the league and his role as a pioneer. As a matter of fact, I think Lamaar Hunt gets too much credit and Wilson too little. Ralph propped up the AFL more than once with financial support. His legacy is established, his epitath already written. If some think talking about his death and how it will affect the team is some kind of blasphemy, then that's your problem. I know from experience that quality of life deteriorates rapidy when you get into your '90's. Ralph may have an easier time because he has bigger resources, but it is what it is. Maybe even Ralph himself wishes for his life to end.

If you don't think there is a huge difference between wanting Gailey and Nix out and unemployed and wanting Ralph dead...I don't know what to tell you.

Zero
12-24-2012, 12:01 AM
I know times are tough in Buffalo but we have definitely reached new lows as a fan base when we are wishing death on any individual, no matter how closely they relate to our irrelevance in the last decade. Of course I hope for a better owner in our future, but there is still a level of decency that I must maintain even if it is just for a sense of dignity...

gebobs
12-24-2012, 05:34 AM
And that's the thing...what's a little obviously tongue-in-cheek venting vs. 50 years of screwing Bills fans and taking their money while giving nothing in return. Sure it's harsh to wish that the man dies, but I think people are taking it way to seriously. It's as meaningless as praying that he'll be leading the team in calisthenics on Sunday.

Wilson is one of the worst owners of all time and perhaps his longevity gives him the edge.

Dozerdog
12-24-2012, 06:24 AM

die Ralph... Please.

thank u.You go first