PDA

View Full Version : Chandler Injury-ACL

DraftBoy
12-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Done for next season more than likely.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/12/24/chandler-knee-injury-an-acl/

YardRat
12-24-2012, 11:59 AM
He might be back depending on how his rehab goes, but it still bumps TE a couple of spots up the priority list for this off season.

DraftBoy
12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
He might be back depending on how his rehab goes, but it still bumps TE a couple of spots up the priority list for this off season.

No way he's back for the start of the season and imo the mental aspect is the far larger part of this injury. Guys like Marcus Lattimore and Justin Hunter still dont look even close to 100% after this injury.

TigerJ
12-24-2012, 12:36 PM
I think the start of the season is a long shot, but I don't think they'll put him on the shelf for the whole season if he's progressing.

THATHURMANATOR
12-24-2012, 01:35 PM
No way he's back for the start of the season and imo the mental aspect is the far larger part of this injury. Guys like Marcus Lattimore and Justin Hunter still dont look even close to 100% after this injury.

Maybe because Lattimore's leg is facing the wrong way last time I saw him.

Chandler could EASILY be back early in the season. He could also miss a good portion of the season.

We won't know more until he has surgery and starts his rehab.

DraftBoy
12-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Maybe because Lattimore's leg is facing the wrong way last time I saw him.

Chandler could EASILY be back early in the season. He could also miss a good portion of the season.

We won't know more until he has surgery and starts his rehab.

That would be the second one not the first, and that doesn't address Hunter or many of the other cases of players taking 1 year to rehad and another year to get back.

jamze132
12-24-2012, 02:21 PM
Chandler will miss at least the first half of the season. And I wouldn't expect much production from him when he does return later in the season. If yesterday showed you anything, we do need a reliable TE too.

Barb
12-25-2012, 12:18 AM

last year week 16....adrian peterson tears almost everything thats possible in his knee, he looks decent this year.....

Mouldsie
12-25-2012, 12:32 AM
AP is a freak. We're talking about Scott Chandler here not Rob Gronkowski....

It sucks, and yea we will need to look for a TE. Lee is a good blocker but cant touch Chandler in the pass game.

coastal
12-25-2012, 06:02 AM
#1 He'll be back for the start of the season.

#2 we need at least one more tightend on our roster, if not two. We should have a power running team where dual threat TEs can also split out creating mismatches or release on bootlegs and play action.

#3 Tyler Eifert or Zach Ertz in the 2nd

#4 Jordan Reed in the 3rd

#5 find a mobile, play action QB.