• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

*UPDATED DRAFT ORDER*

Has us at 6...don't know if we could move up to as high as 3, but it may be possible.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Re: *UPDATED DRAFT ORDER*

Originally posted by T-Long View Post
    don't know if we could move up to as high as 3, but it may be possible.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...on-ended-today
    Not likely.. The Bills SOS is .493 and the Raiders is .471 and of course the Raiders would have to win this week 4th is as high as the bills can get

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
      Not likely.. The Bills SOS is .493 and the Raiders is .471 and of course the Raiders would have to win this week 4th is as high as the bills can get
      I'd take it!

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Don't Panic View Post
        I'd take it!
        Unfortunately the Eagles and the Lions play teams(New York..Chicago) who are still in the wildcard hunt so as high as 4th is not likely

The Bills picking 4th though would be a interesting spot

1) Offer the Chiefs or Jaguars a kings ransom and move into No.1 to take Geno Smith?
        2) If Levitre leaves as a FA draft LT Luke Joeckel and move Cordy Glenn to LG?
        3)If Levitre resigns with the Bills.. DE Damontre Moore? LB Jarvis Jones? I really like Manti Teo but Draftboy would consider that too be a bit of a reach to take Teo at 4
        Last edited by Ginger Vitis; 12-24-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I think the highest Buffalo can draft is 4th and the lowest is 10th. Oakland can't finish with a better record than Buffalo, and the strength of their entire 16 game opponents is less than that of Buffalo's 16 game opponents. On the other end of it of the teams that are currently 6-9, only San Diego has a weaker group of opponents than Buffalo. They are currently listed as 10th. If Buffalo wins versus the NY Jets, and all the other 5-10 teams lose (a worst case scenario in terms of draft position), San Diego moves up to ninth and Buffalo drafts right after them.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I should add, that if San Diego beats Oakland in their final game, then the lowest Buffalo can drop is ninth.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Whatever they do get a freaking QB!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR View Post
                Is there one worth a 6-10 spot? I haven't been following the QB's that much but I don't know if there is one worth that pick in this draft. I'd love to see us grab Te'o then maybe trade back into the 1st and grab a QB in the mid-late 20's. our 2nd round will be early so we are talking about 15 slots, maybe less. It shouldn't be that unreasonable to trade up.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  Is there one worth a 6-10 spot? I haven't been following the QB's that much but I don't know if there is one worth that pick in this draft. I'd love to see us grab Te'o then maybe trade back into the 1st and grab a QB in the mid-late 20's. our 2nd round will be early so we are talking about 15 slots, maybe less. It shouldn't be that unreasonable to trade up.
                  Mike Glennon's Coach said Glennon reminded him of a former QB of his.............Matt Ryan.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by better days View Post
                    Mike Glennon's Coach said Glennon reminded him of a former QB of his.............Matt Ryan.
                    I don't trust coach speak, in looking at the early reports the only QB worth taking in the early 1st Round is Geno Smith, who will likely be gone by the time the Bills pick. So then the Bills should either trade down and take a guy like Tyler Wilson, who I admit I don't like. Or wait until the 2nd Round and take a guy like Bray or a guy that I do like EJ Manuel.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
                      I don't trust coach speak, in looking at the early reports the only QB worth taking in the early 1st Round is Geno Smith, who will likely be gone by the time the Bills pick. So then the Bills should either trade down and take a guy like Tyler Wilson, who I admit I don't like. Or wait until the 2nd Round and take a guy like Bray or a guy that I do like EJ Manuel.
                      Well, if you google Mike Glennon, you will see he is being talked about as a HIGH 1st rnd pick now. We will have to see how he plays in the bowls & how he does at the combine, but if the Bills want him, I think they will have to use their first pick to get him.

If Fitz played better this year I would not mind getting a guy the Bills could develop behind him, but now I think the Bills need a guy to replace Fitz ASAP so I want the best QB they can get & at this point, I would take Glennon over any other positional player.

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

What makes this year any different? Every draft we're right around the top 10 and have never taken one even though we haven't had a QB since Bledsoe. We're not taking a QB in the first, they're aren't any worthy of a top 10 pick. Teo will be off the board by the 3rd pick and we'll probably take another CB since the rest if them outside if Gilmore suck ass.
                        Last edited by jamze132; 12-27-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          No one is a sure fire stud like Luck this year.

This entire crowd has had inconsistencies this year as well.

But for me, I like what Geno Smith brings to the table. Big arm, accurate, good mechanics, mobile. What I'm leery on is his ability to play in a pro-style offense and make quick, smart reads. But, if we stick with the spread I think he could be just fine.

And I don't think it's a given that Geno goes #1 or even in the top 5. I think the Bills have a legit shot at him.

If it were me, I'd watch how it unfolds. I think the Bills (if they stay in the top 8 picks) will be able to land Geno, Te'o, or Jarvis Jones.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                            • Aug 2004

I'd gladly take a Top 6 draft pick. The Bills better not screw it up by winning a meaningless game this weekend against a team we usually get smoked by. It's a shame we even won another worthless game during this season or we would be guaranteed the 3rd pick in the draft with a loss this weekend.

It's pretty pathetic this is the only thing we have to look forward to the last month of every season. It's been a wasted season anyway since I haven't seen a win since Week 3 due to work and the win during the blackout game. The last 9 games I've watched we have lost and only a couple of them have been close. We might as well lose this one too and secure a decent draft pick.
                            Last edited by BillsFever21; 12-27-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• bigbry
                              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR View Post
                              It wont matter who the Bills draft.....deep down you know that.

Comment

Working...
                              X