View Full Version : Hmmm now Bennett

Mr. Magoo
12-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Cornelius Bennett‏@realcbennett97

How about this Bills fans!!!! Bruce Arians

https://twitter.com/realcbennett97

Generalissimus Gibby
12-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I'd abso****inglutely take it. He took a rookie qb and a few stars remaining from the Manning era and got them to the playoffs after their HC was stricken with cancer. Sign him to a three year deal. He would actually be a competent HC.

Mr. Pink
12-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Bruce Arians is gonna spin this one feel good season into a head coaching somewhere and fall flat on his face.

Take out this year's season and here's where Arians offenses have been overall - 31, 23, 26, 17, 22. He was DEMOTED by the Steelers after 2008.

I hope it isn't here.

Demon
12-26-2012, 04:23 PM
He has connection to Doug Whaley, so this could be true... i wouldn't mind it. I am not expecting any big name coach anyways. But unlike he has in Indianapolis, there is no Andrew Luck here.

ServoBillieves
12-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Like any other human being, Biscuit can have a wish list. This doesn't mean it's set in stone. That being said... Who the hell wouldn't want Bruce Arians over Chan?

ServoBillieves
12-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Also, they both have connections to 'Bama.

mrbojanglezs
12-26-2012, 04:32 PM
mehhh

RedEyE
12-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Doesn't seem to have the stellar resume required to be an HC in the NFL. But that would be a Bills hire for you.

The one thing I find odd is he is yet another coach that has worked beneath and hired by Bill Cowher.

SquishDaFish
12-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Bring Cowher in and have Arians as Coordinator/Assistant head coach

TigerJ
12-26-2012, 05:10 PM
I doesn't make a huge amount of sense from Bruce Arian's perspective. He success this hear is due in no small part to the fact that Indianapolis was fortunate to be able to draft the hottest QB prospect in 15 years in Andrew Luck. Buffalo has nothing at QB except questions, and no assurance that they'll be able to draft a QB who can make an immediate positive impact on the Bills. From the Bills perspective, they could do worse I'm sure.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-26-2012, 05:35 PM
I doesn't make a huge amount of sense from Bruce Arian's perspective. He success this hear is due in no small part to the fact that Indianapolis was fortunate to be able to draft the hottest QB prospect in 15 years in Andrew Luck. Buffalo has nothing at QB except questions, and no assurance that they'll be able to draft a QB who can make an immediate positive impact on the Bills. From the Bills perspective, they could do worse I'm sure.

Maybe its a sign that OBD has finally decided that we need a qb, hope they also see a need for an LB, second receiver, TE, and OL depth

Night Train
12-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Indy gave up 226 yards rushing to Charles and another 101 yards to Hillis last week. KC is the worst team in the NFL and runs all over Indy.

So obviously, Arians knows lots about Defense....wait.....I've seen this act recently..

Johnny Bugmenot
12-26-2012, 06:25 PM
So does that mean his son Jake is going to be brought back as kicker?

God, I still remember how awful he was.

DraftBoy
12-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Please stop.

Mr. Miyagi
12-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Colts' success this season is all Andrew Luck, not Arians.

Mr. Pink
12-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Like any other human being, Biscuit can have a wish list. This doesn't mean it's set in stone. That being said... Who the hell wouldn't want Bruce Arians over Chan?

If you were gonna go with Arians, you might as well keep Chan.

Lateral move.

Demon
12-26-2012, 09:40 PM
If you were gonna go with Arians, you might as well keep Chan.

Lateral move.

Almost. However, Gailey = Nix's guy, while Arians would almost def mean Whaley is taking charge.

kingJofNYC
12-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Almost. However, Gailey = Nix's guy, while Arians would almost def mean Whaley is taking charge.

We really don't know what kind of talent evaluator Whaley is, but I guess not knowing is better than the garbage Nix put out. Need to clean house entirely as far as I'm concerned, most coaching candidates probably feel the same way.

2010 draft is a complete bust outside of CJ Spiller, guess Carrington can have a small roll but we passed up great talent to nab small school nobodies. Dareus is lucky that Gabbert and Locker were drafted in the top 10 because he's easily the most over-drafted player of the '11 group. Aaron Williams is complete **** and Sheppard can't cover at all. Our 2011 draft looks like it will have less impact than 2010, and that's saying something.

Jury is still out on 2012. What a ****ing mess.

Mr. Pink
12-26-2012, 09:58 PM

Well getting Nix out would be an improvement, unfortunately we have no way to know what Whaley brings to the table or what input he's had while here.

I think we need to get a strong head coaching choice in who has some kind of track record and will influence some of the player moves regardless if Nix stays or Whaley takes over.

Demon
12-26-2012, 10:00 PM
We really don't know what kind of talent evaluator Whaley is, but I guess not knowing is better than the garbage Nix put out. Need to clean house entirely as far as I'm concerned, most coaching candidates probably feel the same way.

2010 draft is a complete bust outside of CJ Spiller, guess Carrington can have a small roll but we passed up great talent to nab small school nobodies. Dareus is lucky that Gabbert and Locker were drafted in the top 10 because he's easily the most over-drafted player of the '11 group. Aaron Williams is complete **** and Sheppard can't cover at all. Our 2011 draft looks like it will have less impact than 2010, and that's saying something.

Jury is still out on 2012. What a ****ing mess.

Yeah, i am def not saying it's a good thing. It might be? Might not though. What i'm saying is, if Whaley does take over as GM, i don't want him to keep Gailey. I want my GM to hand-pick his head coach. So if Arians comes, that is what it means. And agreed, we're one big trainwreck. lol

BillsWin
12-26-2012, 11:01 PM
No thanks. Next.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Can see the headlines now: Luck brings Arians a HC job.

kishoph
12-27-2012, 04:02 AM
I hope it isn't Arians, if they are going to go the way of promoting a Coordinator, I would like them to take a look at Gus Bradley, the defensive coordinator for the Seahawks, I know it's an offensive driven league, but you need to stop the oppositions offense also. Seattle has had a top 10 defense the last 3 years under Bradley, with really no stand outs on the squad, plus he's not a Senior citizen, which I'm tired of seeing coach this team, it's time to move forward.

YardRat
12-27-2012, 05:51 AM
Who would Arians bring in as coordinators?

Mahdi
12-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Bruce Arians... hamster spinning his wheel...

BillsFever21
12-27-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm not saying whether I would agree with it or not but I wouldn't doubt it. We keep trying to promote or bring in all of the former Steelers assistant coaches and all of them have failed except for Dick LeBeau.

We brought in Mularkey, Gailey, LeBeau and Whaley who worked with Pittsburgh at one time. I wouldn't doubt it if we tried it again. The difference between us and the Steelers are they have good owners and we have Ralph Wilson. It all falls into place after that from GM on down.